• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse Infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only pick Tier 2 which are the God Tier in Dragon Ball, but if other characters got the feats then they should in the list.

Nedge1000 said:
I only pick Tier 2 which are the God Tier in Dragon Ball, but if other characters got the feats then they should in the list.
are u using the manga or anime need it for clarification

Reonsell said:
Nedge1000 said:
are u using the manga or anime need it for clarification
Dragon Ball Heroes entire's franchise

Nedge1000 said:
Reonsell said:
Nedge1000 said:
are u using the manga or anime need it for clarificatio
Dragon Ball Heroes entire's franchise
https://imgur.com/a/HolSQAa king vegeta threating destroy beerus with his power / beating down xeno bardock

salsa beating down kid buu who absorb dabura and have some dark dragonballs https://imgur.com/a/a5grkKi

I'm too tired for this i will help to find more characters tomorrow here's my apology , and have a good night!

They don't have a profile and need a profile even Beerus and Whis need Heroes' Profile for proper scaling of Dragon Ball Heroes.

@SSBXeno was primarly talking about how time doesn't exist in the demon realm, which is what the thread has been about. And he gave evidence as to why it is apart from time compltely, not talking about the multiverse at all.

"Xeno Goku's SS4 transformation warps/messes with time. However, the Kaioshin of Time reassures him that the Demon Realm isn't a part of time.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/sQbLra1

https://imgur.com/a/0nxM2

Pretty sure him being able to freely using his SS4 form without warping time shows this"

Then there's the statement where it's outside the flow of time: https://imgur.com/a/FGpAo

There haven't been counterarguments for the Demon Realm at all, apart from "it isn't a void", which isn't a debunk at all. Mira's feat has nothing to do with this. I don't know why arguing against Mira's feat is being considered as debunking the demon realm lol, if anything, it's supporting evidence

I'm neutral on this tbh since I haven't played DBH but I feel like the stuffs provided is valid enough for infinite speed upgrade

Tman766 said:
I'm neutral on this tbh since I haven't played DBH but I feel like the stuffs provided is valid enough for infinite speed upgrade
neither most of us have played dbh before

Well, if most staff members disagree, we can probably not apply this change.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Or maybe I just think what Matthew's saying makes more sense?
Matthew has only refute 1 scan and even there people are doubting that

there 2 are scans that proves the demon realm has a timeless void

Can you refute these feats ?

Also speaking of which every single ToP participants crossed the World of Void to earth during a very short period of time.

If this was before our standards changed, canon Dragon Ball Super would have had infinite speed.

According to previous standard which was crossing infinite timeless space, at a given short time period.

Standards which had been changed for everyone because Dragon Ball Heros had infinite speed feats.

And now still there is a pretty strong case for Infinite Speed.

Do we have to redefine the standards for a True Infinite Void to satisfy as a counter argument.

This happen in chapter 42 of the manga.

But that's a debate for another time.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I disagree with using Mira. Mira broke free from a Time Freeze using his Ki by flexing it. This is Resitance to time freeze. This isn't infinite speed. This is taking scans out of context, and mis infromation. it was after he broke free by Resisting a time stop that he blitzed Trunks. If this gets accepted i will collected hundreds of scans as evidence with links for fact checking for a downgrade. It may take me time to do it, but i will do my best too.
As for the propeties of a timeless void. yes it had them, but they get tagged a lot by lower tiers in DBH canon. This will end up being "Everyone gets infinite speed."
tell me it's not a strawman pls

InfiniteBlack123 said:
Also speaking of which every single ToP participants crossed the World of Void to earth during a very short period of time.

If this was before our standards changed, canon Dragon Ball Super would have had infinite speed.

According to previous standard which was crossing infinite timeless space, at a given short time period.

Standards which had been changed for everyone because Dragon Ball Heros had infinite speed feats.

And now still there is a pretty strong case for Infinite Speed.

Do we have to redefine the standards for a True Infinite Void to satisfy a group.

This happen in chapter 42 of the manga.

But that's a debate for another time.
it's matter of time dude , soon we will be able to play heroes on nintentdo , and we might get shiton of information

nah reasonings isn't neccessary i just need a list is all..
Does Dragonball Xenoverse, and Dragonball fusions counts as canon to Dragonball Heroes for you guys?
So where did the god tiers got tagged by low tiers

I disagree with using Mira. Mira broke free from a Time Freeze using his Ki by flexing it. This is Resitance to time freeze. This isn't infinite speed. This is taking scans out of context, and mis infromation. it was after he broke free by Resisting a time stop that he blitzed Trunks. If this gets accepted i will collected hundreds of scans as evidence with links for fact checking for a downgrade. It may take me time to do it, but i will do my best too.
As for the propeties of a timeless void. yes it had them, but they get tagged a lot by lower tiers in DBH canon. This will end up being "Everyone gets infinite speed."
So where did the god tiers got tagged by low tiers I love how you have no knowledge in dragonball heroes at all , how are u suppose to make a counter arguments when u know nothing about dbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back