• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse Infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Melis

I don't like the practice of using voids to denote infinite speed. That's just me, though.

Sera EX said:
@Melis

I don't like the practice of using voids to denote infinite speed. That's just me, though.

How would you define an infinite speed feat?

In my opinion reaching 100% the speed of light is enough to put you on baseline infinite speed.

Any degree stated beyond lightspeed is different tiers of infinite speed. Based of not existing and being in a state of quantum tunneling or entangled state.

And what's more is that for a good majority of a fight, speed is equalized.

Seeing alot of Pages for Xeno Characters majority of the fights they lost was because speed was equalized and they got haxed to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back