• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse Infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Infinite speed has been rejected. I analyzed all the screenshots and none of them are sufficient for an upgrade. Furthermore, other staff also shared my opinion.

Kepekley23 said:
I'll avoid being caught on a shitstorm, but I'll link people to the page that I wrote because of that huge thread:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Timeless_Voids_Standards

Our new standards for voids require said void to show direct characteristics of timelessness to qualify.

Assaltwaffle said:
We specifically had the Void discussion and limited what the accept as infinite speed for voids for cases like this. Without functionally showing timelessness a statement isn't enough.
This too. So I think this isn't getting accepted.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Assaltwaffle said:
We specifically had the Void discussion and limited what the accept as infinite speed for voids for cases like this. Without functionally showing timelessness a statement isn't enough.
This too. So I think this isn't getting accepted.
There is nothing to analyze it's super simple , you didn't even refute magi's points

What exactly is your point. There's been 125 posts of discussion and numerous past threads on the same topic, but because your side wasn't agreed "this is unbeliable" and you "can see why vsbattles has bad rep"?

EmperorRorepme said:
"

Bluetrekking

reply to #329

Agree: 29 (Gargoyle, Ever, Knight, Ryukama, Glass, Kep, Riki, Dieno, Amexim, Dragon, Ryu, Asnav, Julian, Zenkai, Rapid, Hrish, Quantu, Ultima, Kaltias, DMB, Pachi (Demon Gods only), Hst, Straika, Dark649, Frantzy, Dziga, DDM, UMR, Warren)

Disagree: 4 (TheUpgrademan, Matt, Fire, Maverick)

Neutral: 6 (Seed, Cal, Sera, Dodo, Velox, Js)

Probably the most agreements I've seen on a CRT."
Take me out of that list. I dont care about this.

Hey I just came here to shitpost on this guy. If you want to close this thread go ahead but I ain't here to actually get involved (although I do disagree with infinite speed for what it's worth).

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Hey I just came here to shitpost on this guy. If you want to close this thread go ahead but I ain't here to actually get involved (although I do disagree with infinite speed for what it's worth).
" Shitpost"
while matthew has conceded to our points

Also you are proving my points , no matter what we say it's our words vs the admin

I literally never conceded, I addressed all the points actually brought to me. Whenever people actually brought evidence and arguments I replied. I merely didn't give attention to pointless replies and posts which had no substance.

And it's very easy to realize when a thread's fallen into the pit of circular discussions ad infinium. Simple as that.

And I don't even know who you are, but you just came here out of nowhere to insult the website and cry out this is "disgusting and unbelievable" and then derail by saying I somehow conceded to Magi. So I'm definitely not giving you a second thought of my day.

Kepekley23 said:
Why blanketedly drop a "fallacy" mention without elaborating or adding anything?
Too many to list like Poisoning the well and Ad hominem tu quoque - ex. "being biased toward certain verses"

Which staff members agree with infinite speed and why?

SSBXeno573 said:
Let's see

>From what I'm seeing, it seems that the Realm itself is outside of the Multiverse's time

Xeno Goku's SS4 transformation warps/messes with time. However, the Kaioshin of Time reassures him that the Demon Realm isn't a part of time.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/sQbLra1

https://imgur.com/a/0nxM2

Pretty sure him being able to freely using his SS4 form without warping time shows this

We also have Chronoa stopping Mira in time. Mira is so fast that he manages to get out of it. Trunks then comments on Mira's speed by stating "so fast! In just an instant"

Source: https://imgur.com/a/INNsf
I agree earlier but I can change my mind. These sources seem like the best evidences for a True Timeless Void

• The realm should be consistently and reliably described as timeless by knowledgeable characters who can be confirmed not to be lying or bluffing.
  • The realm should display characteristics a realm without time would be expected to have, such as the lack of a visible passage of time, unless this is Cinematic Time.
  • Although not necessary per se, and not entirely accurate either, the characters who traverse it being described as "beyond the space-time" or "beyond time" would be supporting evidence.
A simple way to look at it is to divide each one of the timeless realms in fiction in "Types":

• Type 1: "Timeless" Voids: Voids that supposedly lack time but are completely contradicted to be such. Examples: The Void in League of Legends and the World of Void in Dragon Ball Super.
  • Type 2: Insubstantial Voids: Voids that have some properties of being timeless, but not enough to warrant Infinite speed, at least not most of the time. Examples: The Demon Realm in Dragon Ball Heroes and the Distortion World from Pokémon.
  • Type 3: "True" Voids: Voids that are stated to be timeless and are expressively shown to be such. They have many properties that would come with timelessness that this undeniable they would qualify for Infinite speed. Examples: The Void Beyond in Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the Dark Area in Digimon.
Matt, do you think they are enough?

I agree with this. The counter arguments for this were addressed and debunked above by Magi and others and they give proof and explained why the Demon Real is Type 3.

I don't think they are enough. "In just an instant" doesn't mean Goku moved in an infinitesimally small fraction of time. IT just means he was really fast.

I disagree with using Mira. Mira broke free from a Time Freeze using his Ki by flexing it. This is Resitance to time freeze. This isn't infinite speed. This is taking scans out of context, and mis infromation. it was after he broke free by Resisting a time stop that he blitzed Trunks. If this gets accepted i will collected hundreds of scans as evidence with links for fact checking for a downgrade. It may take me time to do it, but i will do my best too.

As for the propeties of a timeless void. yes it had them, but they get tagged a lot by lower tiers in DBH canon. This will end up being "Everyone gets infinite speed."

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't think they are enough. "In just an instant" doesn't mean Goku moved in an infinitesimally small fraction of time. IT just means he was really fast.
Normally Iould agree with this but in this case, Trunks says "in just an instant" after Mira gets out of timestop via speed.

Also, after discussing some stuff with Assalt on his wall, Time warping/manipulation not working in a void can show the a void functionally being timeless.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I disagree with using Mira. Mira broke free from a Time Freeze using his Ki by flexing it. This is Resitance to time freeze. This isn't infinite speed. This is taking scans out of context, and mis infromation. it was after he broke free by Resisting a time stop that he blitzed Trunks. If this gets accepted i will collected hundreds of scans as evidence with links for fact checking for a downgrade. It may take me time to do it, but i will do my best too.

As for the propeties of a timeless void. yes it had them, but they get tagged a lot by lower tiers in DBH canon. This will end up being "Everyone gets infinite speed."
Can you specify a low tier character

Let me ask this question. Whom do you consider God tiers?

I know you guys consider Goku Xeno, and the Demon Gods God tiers, but whom are the others? This will help me if i know who,

Does Xenoverse CAC count? and Does the DragonBall Fusions CAC count? Does anyone from Dragonball Fusions count towards the God tiers?

Ok Dabura Mira fuswd with towa King vegeta gravy xeno bardoco time breeaker broly lord mrchikabura and more sodry i will gice u the full list whenever i come back

Reonsell said:
Ok
Dabura Mira fuswd with towa King vegeta gravy xeno bardoco time breeaker broly lord mrchikabura and more sodry i will gice u the full list whenever i come back
Thank you so very much. This will be helpful to me.

Post God Ki Base Goku would be the lowest possible God Tier and Suppressed Chronoa. If they are not feel free to say which are God tiers.

Post God Ki Goku fought Demigra in the First Xenoverse, and could no sell his hax.

Also later on defeated him.

Demon God tiers and Xenoverse BoG Goku.

Speaking of which the Top participants crossed the World of Void to their home planet through sheer flight.

nah reasonings isn't neccessary i just need a list is all..

Does Dragonball Xenoverse, and Dragonball fusions counts as canon to Dragonball Heroes for you guys?

>"They get tagged a lot by lower characters"

@TheUpgrade You are going to have to provide evidence for that if you are making this claim.

Magi Hussie said:
>"They get tagged a lot by lower characters"
@TheUpgrade You are going to have to provide evidence for that if you are making this claim.
Thats what i am going to do. That is why i am asking for whom you guys believe the God tiers are to see if we all believe in the same characters as God tiers.

Also, the question of what is canon to DBH to help widen the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back