• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse immeasurable speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJRyu1:

Does Mechikabura embody the multiverse throughout all of history, and do the other characters treat time as a spatial dimension that they can move through via speed alone, to land attacks swifter than instantly/before they threw the punch?

Mechikabura doesn't embody it, he devoured it and is using it to fuel his powers b containing them in a pocket dimension in his body, but his body is still the same size as it always was, and he shows no other feats applicable for Immeasurable or Temporal Omnipresence.

I recommend talking about this thread for a week (3 days at least) to give other staff members time to review it and give an opinion, and not hastily accept the thread within a couple of hours of it being posted. This is just my opinion.

but im not for sure what all was being discussed and who all was involved with it before this was posted either.

SSJRyu1: and do the other characters treat time as a spatial dimension that they can move through via speed alone, to land attacks swifter than instantly/before they threw the punch?

Based on Zamasu's explanation at least, Mechi by himself would be fitting this requirement constantly.

Because if you are all of time, your able to attack before anyone within time can even think to do anything (since you'd be able to attack before the future comes).

Mechikabura doesn't embody it, he devoured it and is using it to fuel his powers by containing them in a pocket dimension in his body, but his body is still the same size as it always was, and he shows no other feats applicable for Immeasurable or Temporal Omnipresence.
Okay. That does not seem to qualify then. What about the regular time patrollers and the like then? Do they travel through time via "time machine style teleportation" or by exceeding it via speed?

Solaris has feats of being in every point of time at once, Mechikabura doesn't. As he simply DEVOURED the Timelines he didn't FUSE with them.

It's not really explained very well, but as they don't show any Immeasuble feats to back it up. As well as the fact they fight against characters who can't even time travel, I'd say its likely just Time Travel.

Okay. That does not seem to qualify then. What about the regular time patrollers and the like then? Do they travel through time via "time machine style teleportation" or by exceeding it via speed?
The former

Edit: Nvm I was thinking about something else

SSJRyu1:

Does Mechikabura embody the multiverse throughout all of history, and do the other characters treat time as a spatial dimension that they can move through via speed alone, to land attacks swifter than instantly/before they threw the punch?
Yes, Mechi is the multiverse and all history, he made all time a part of him. Yes the characters can fly through time just like they do space via speed alone, even being stated to exist outside time and transcend it. Yes they could logically attack people in the past or future to.

Mechikabura doesn't embody it, he devoured it and is using it to fuel his powers b containing them in a pocket dimension in his body, but his body is still the same size as it always was, and he shows no other feats applicable for Immeasurable or Temporal Omnipresence.

tenor.png

Anyway, both Everything12 and SSJRyu1 seem to make some good points, but I am far too tired to evaluate this well.

Yes, that seems like a good idea. Just converting it all into fuel into his normal-sized body does not seem like quite the same thing.

No. If I recall correctly, the characters in Heroes have to use Space-Time Doors in order to traverse into different parallel worlds (UMX). Towa in the Dark Demon Realm Mission! manga needed to use a dimensional rift in order to follow the Dark Dragon Ball which travelled to different Ages in time, and the Time Patrollers in the Xenoverse games have to use Time Scrolls (Time Patrol) and Gates (Parallel Quests) in order to get around time and whatnot.

Yes, that seems like a good idea. Just converting it all into fuel into his normal-sized body does not seem like quite the same thing.
Shadow Dragons flew across time by sheer speed so the characters would qualify regardless. There's also the Dark dragon balls

Anyways, having Large Size doesn't matter. Solaris example isn't good debunk, he has only type 1. And Mechikabura's speed and stats did increase, hence why we have him at "Massively FTL+, higher as long as he continues to absorb time".

Okay. We need help to evaluate this from knowledgeable staff members.

Question, Immeasurable speed people are supposed to be immune to time stop right? Is it possible to Time Stop an Immeasurable speed being? because i vaguely remember time stop working on a a character or 2 in DBH

Mechi is fused with time itself. He not only absorbs it for a power up, but the timelines exist inside of him intact but tainted and out of control of kai of time, and he is said to be able to endlessly regenerate because he is that time/history itself now.
That would just make him Type 2 Acausal.

They do not have to use space time doors. They do use portals at times, but as I outlined earlier in the OP, they have also been shown to fly through time directly and the villain mentors would logically have no access to such tech since the time patrol wouldn't give it to them.

If only this was a long running manga. Pulling scans would take no time.
Pulling proof from a video game is difficult.

In regards to the current matter and the anti feat of time stop.
It makes 0 to no sense that an immeasurable speed person gets hurt w/ a genuine time stop. But just wondering, who was using time stop? And what type of time manip were they using? (Guldo type time stop or Hit type manip), cause if it's the latter, it wouldn't count

It makes 0 to no sense that an immeasurable speed person gets hurt w/ a genuine time stop. But just wondering, who was using time stop? And what type of time manip were they using? (Guldo type time stop or Hit type manip), cause if it's the latter, it wouldn't count
Thanos, for example, can time stop immeasurable speed users. This is not an argument

Okay don't quote me on this being true or not, but I believe it was stated in Xenoverse 2 that the villain mentors helped with the Time Patrol I think?
I don't remember specifically what Chronoa said but it was something like allowing these villains to live in Conton City as long as they didn't destroy anything or joined the Time Patrol but again IDK what she specifically said so I could be wrong

Thanos, for example, can time stop immeasurable speed users. This is not an argument
Well whoever started that argument, adios.

Plus, aren't hax in DB straight AP/ki related? I doubt any antifeats caused by someone else in DB would be valid

SBP has immeasurable for being a living timeline alone, so fusing with all time, history and the multiverse, and being said to transcend time and space and exist outside time would definably be more than just acausality, it should be immeasurable based on the current standards.
SBP probably shouldn't have that rating though. He was the physical manifestation of that timeline, but never demonstrated such speed.

I remember mira being time stopped. I think it was chorona? Who did it? (Typing on phone sucks so probably spelled some names wrong.)

He flexed his ki to get out of it later but you can tell he struggled a bit

@KingTempest well I know that one such time stop user is Chronoa, and in SDBH some character's cards' are given the ability to stop an opponent in time because of Chronoa which allows them to deal some damage to them so I don't think kind of time stop is ki related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back