• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse immeasurable speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I would have had to have precognition or immeasurable speed myself to get into long discussions about our immeasurable speed standards weeks before I saw this thread, and also have a vendetta to spite one of my favourite verses.

I am just asking you to have patience and wait until we have worked out the foundations for immeasurable speed in the first place, so can we all please stop with throwing around false accusations?

Last edited:
I don’t see how that helps anything, because what about the verses who do fit this rubix cube of a standard? Why should they minority get removed then, and if that’s the case, what rating are they?
The verses that do not qualify for treating linear time as a physical dimension and landing attacks swifter than instantly via speed alone will get whatever ratings that their highest other feats warrant.

The two of us have already discussed this issue in hundreds of posts elsewhere. Can we please not prolong it any further? I am extremely tired and overworked already.

Okay I understand that it is very frustrating to some that it seems everytime Dragon Ball's about to get an upgrade, something happens on the wiki changes that affects it. But let's all try to act as reasonable and respectfully as possible, we should wait to see if things change for immeasurable speed or not.
On a sidenote, after taking a look at the upgrade I think it makes sense but others disagree to so eh.

Should we just close this thread, as it's devoted solely to talking about a topic that is currently under major revision and so any opinion reached could become totally irrelevant soon anyway?

The verses that do not qualify for treating linear time as a physical dimension and landing attacks swifter than instantly will get whatever ratings that their highest other feats warrant.

The two of us have already discussed this issue in hundreds of posts elsewhere. Can we please not prolong it any further? I am extremely tired and overworked already.
That... wasn’t my question. For the characters that do have immeasurable, if it is removed, then what rating are they? That’s all I ask.

For gods sakes, just read the threads that I linked to if you want evidence. Not everything is a conspiracy, especially given that Dragon Ball is one of my top 5 favourite verses.

How about we take this to the thread actually about the Immeasurable speed of other Verses and not the ones that solely focused on a Verse the question is irrelevant to?

That... wasn’t my question. For the characters that do have immeasurable, if it is removed, then what rating are they? That’s all I ask.
Ah. You mean the ones that genuinely qualify. I am not sure. You can send AKM a private message about it.

How about we take this to the thread actually about the Immeasurable speed of other Verses and not the ones that solely focused on a Verse the question is irrelevant to?
What do you mean?

That post was referring to the thing I posted above you, as well as other topics that don't involve Dragon Ball. Not this thread in general.

Are we seriously revising Immeasurable speed again? Right after a Dragon Ball Heroes thread brings it up?

Not saying there's some sort of conspiracy going on, but you can't blame other people for calling it out as suspicious.

I think these characters are legitimately Immeasurable, but if the standards are being changed yet again then there's not exactly an lot that can be done here.

Well, in any case, I would appreciate if you could all please be patient and wait with this revision until we have worked out proper standards for immeasurable speed, or at least stop throwing around false accusations that do not make any sense, either chronologically or in terms of motivation.

Last edited:
Are we seriously revising Immeasurable speed again? Right after a Dragon Ball Heroes thread brings it up?

Not saying there's some sort of conspiracy going on, but you can't blame other people for calling it out as suspicious.

I think these characters are legitimately Immeasurable, but if the standards are being changed yet again then there's not exactly an lot that can be done here.
The plans for revisions on immeasurable speed were the makings for a while before this thread..

The idea of immeasurable speed revisions was just kept quiet until this thread came along

See here for reference:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/immeasurable-infinite-deep-sea-confusion.109202/

https://vsbattles.com/threads/immeasurable-speed-characters-updating.109349/

The suspicions do not make any chronological sense, and it also does not make any sense that I would have an agenda against one of my favourite verses. This revision just came up at a very bad time, and the thread seems to be turning into irrational paranoia.

Anyway, I am extremely tired and overworked, and have to go to bed now.

And nobody ever tends to inform me about anything in advance. I just nearly work myself to death with trying to be helpful to the community as usual. And I still love Dragon Ball. You can at least read the threads that I linked to if you want evidence that there is no agenda here.

I am not even shutting down anything. I am just asking people to please have patence and wait until we know what our standards should look like.

Help with the second revision thread that I linked to to speed things up would also be appreciated.

I mean, I fail to see how you claiming to adore DB changes anything and you aren’t the only staff, no offense but you aren’t super direct with changes like this. The current thread on the rating wasn’t even made by you.
I am not claiming anything. I have listed Dragon Ball as one of my favourite verses on my user page in the wiki for a very long time now. And I have an autistic mental disability that gives me very limited information filters, so lying is extremely unnatural to me.

He's not wrong.

If the standards are going to be changed for or against the OP, it's better to lock it until then

Well, I would appreciate if people could just show some patience and avoid any irrational paranoia.

You know tbf for Heroes, especially with DB in general, I've always wondered why even after all this time a lot of these statements of characters transcending time, existing beyond the flow of time or existing in places outside or beyond time and space are usually equated to being either time resistant or just time travel related.
Now I'm not saying that those arguments are wrong or anyone who uses them is wrong for using them, especially since DB is a very popular franchise and it typically does get quite a lot of revisions either upgrading or downgrading it, but it just seems weird to me that it's usually treated as resistance or whatever though I could be wrong so yeah.

Disregarding the chaos of a mess the above discussion is talking about....
Pulling a Mav

A being that is not only omnipresent throughout space, but also time, would also be able to react to every attack from a being with normal speed before the opponent would even begin to throw the attack. This is the case because such a being would exist throughout all of time, experiencing past, presence and future at once while not being bound to the normal flow of time.

This is regarding the Mechikabura ting.
This in all honesty.

Based under the current standards (if they're going to stay anyway), a being that exists throughout time or all of space-time would qualify for immeasurable speed, plain and simple.

The standards may be changed, who knows when, but they can always change, the current standards and precedents would indicate that DBH/DBX 2-A's should be immeasurable at this current time though.

1. Mechi is a sentient, living multiverse, and all of time, that transcends time and space and exists outside normal time, a even greater feat than being a living timeline like SBP (TT) or Solaris being temporal omnipresent.

2. The time patrol and time breakers can easily and freely fly through Universes, time and timelines, because they exist outside the flow of time and transcend time and space.

Both these things alone are sufficient based on current standard and precedents, combined it makes it an even stronger case. So imo, DBH/DBX should be upgraded to reflect that. Saying standards are changing again, and keeping them at mftl+ for months or more again seems in very poor taste to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back