• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack of time: A space that contains infinite numbers of timelines as nothing more than crystals in it even smaller than humans and stated to transcend time/space.

If visual representation and statement combined taken as literal then it's indeed Low 1C. But I can see that we don't take visual representation Alone as concrete proof, however it seems kind of obvious and consistent to various mediums and moments. So, i agree.
Each timeline is represented as a crystal, no? That takes on an entirely new meaning then. If it had all timelines together into one singular crystal, then the argument would have more weight, but that isn't the case

Neutral, but leaning towards disagreeing

I agree.

From the perspective of the C.o.T, Infinite 4-D structures are insignificant aspects (This image from the manga truly shows this, look at all the dots in the background, infinite timelines are insignificant specs).

It is also has been called a Super Dimensional Space or equivalent more than once.
Each crystal isn't infinite timelines, though. Each one is just a single timeline. It's just a big space that contains an 2A number of timelines, each one represented as a crystal. It'd just be larger to an unquantifiable degree. At least, with that logic. But it being referred to as a sort of superspace beyond space and time makes this harder to truly determine.

Each timeline is represented as a crystal, no? That takes on an entirely new meaning then. If it had all timelines together into one singular crystal, then the argument would have more weight, but that isn't the case

Neutral, but leaning towards disagreeing
The point is that people are arguing for this thread that will be rejected in the end regardless. CoT has no proof of bigger than 2A structure so it cannot be used as a base to argue in the first place.

It has proof of transcending time and space in a qualitative manner for the context that it dwarfs low 2C structure being nothing more than small crystals and contains infinite of them. Now it's low 1C, I won't be playing double standards here, I have witnessed many verses upgrading from the same statement but had just bit of context.

I mean, if that’s the case, then sure I suppose, but if it’s not larger than a 2A structure, wouldn’t that throw a dent in the scaling?

I mean, if that’s the case, then sure I suppose, but if it’s not larger than a 2A structure, wouldn’t that throw a dent in the scaling?
What he means by that is there is no statements of it specifically being bigger than the multiverse but it does dwarf 4D things and it’s proven to be beyond/transcend space and time and the multiverse in a qualitative manner and as a result of that is timeless but at the same time interconnects infinite timelines but hopefully Ultima evaluates this thread soon

What he means by that is there is no statements of it specifically being bigger than the multiverse but it does dwarf 4D things and it’s proven to be beyond/transcend space and time and the multiverse in a qualitative manner and as a result of that is timeless but at the same time interconnects infinite timelines but hopefully Ultima evaluates this thread soon
Good luck, because not only is Ultima busy with the Marvel stuff, Ant has also said to not tag him too frequently for threads like these anymore, or really, any Tier 2/1 thread in general.

I mean as long as Xenoverse isnt know for its size inconsistency like some other webtoons/mangas im fine with that

I've recently seen several verses getting upgraded to Low 1-C left-right and center for having an infinite structure that encompasses "smaller" 4-D structures (universes) and being considered hyperspaces in relation to them/containining multiple 3D + 1D time structures (4D), making it in itself a 4D + 1D space.

Now, since the basis of that approval has become more niche recently, is there anything for why the C.o.T wouldn't qualify? (I'm genuinely curious)

Last edited:
I've recently seen several verses getting upgraded to Low 1-C left-right and center for having an infinite structure that encompasses "smaller" 4-D structures (universes) and being considered hyperspaces in relation to them/containining multiple 3D + 1D time structures (4D), making it in itself a 4D + 1D space.

Now, since the basis of that approval has become more niche recently, is there anything to counterract why the C.o.T wouldn't qualify?
No

Now, since the basis of that approval has become more niche recently, is there anything for why the C.o.T wouldn't qualify? (I'm genuinely curious)
There’s no reason it shouldn’t qualify but we have to wait for Ultima because it seems like even some of the staff don’t know the requirements for Low 1-C but the Crack of Time has shown qualitative superiority over the Multiverse and 4D things in general with its statements and how it views timelines but nonetheless we should still wait for Ultima

Questions, what was the evidence for CoT to be holding universes within it? I only remember it being discussed that their not universes but instead just crystal that act as a window into other worlds or something like that.

Questions, what was the evidence for CoT to be holding universes within it? I only remember it being discussed that their not universes but instead just crystal that act as a window into other worlds or something like that.
Also because the crystals are comparable in size with the CaC which would imply that the playable characters are universe-sized.

We've discussed this before, and as I've said before, it's not possible to see past events or enter crystals. in fact, seeing something happening inside the crystal is exclusive to certain games only. anyway, here is a link that proves that crystals=history=timelines.

let's just wait for the U.R to evaluate this topic.

Not Universes Timelines also you can see the events of timelines in them and they react to history being changed/destroyed

but again we should wait for Ultima to evaluate this thread and stop chatting in it

If I learned something from the wiki, is to never attempt any Dragon ball upgrade with the word Tier 1 behind

Yeah Ultima told Vietthai that he’d evaluate this thread
̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶D̶i̶s̶c̶o̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶?̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back