• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those timelines are just Low 2-C. had they been 2-A then Low 1-C would be sure.
I mean that those crystals are clearly not timelines, but just things that reflect those.

The crack of time is explicitly separated from time, and it does not make sense to seal a dude in there if you want him out of the multiverse. It's literally just a space which is outside of the multiverse and that's it.

The COT doesn't have evidence in accordance with the VSBW gold standards for it to be considered a higher infinity than Multiverse.
Seems quite inconsistence to me tbh, So because the COT doesn't follow the standards for a higher infinitenty than a multiverse is just seems weird to me because we have accepted many words like extra dimensional, higher dimensional with no simple context and just accept it to 5D. I honestly think that shouldn't be the only standard of 5D but there are many statements of the COT being a higher dimension and a different space time

What you mean? Many fiction uses word to match the other word and we accept it to 5D, its just kind of weird
Vsbw and no ppl in my opinion accepts extradimension with little to context of qualitative superiority as 5D. (It wouldn't be me in case of non vsbw user)

Regardless, a discussion rule can be something like this:

" Do not attempt to upgrade the Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse cosmology to Low 1-C or higher. It was established that the "Real World" isn't an higher dimensional universe in comparison to the multiverse but just another timeline in said multiverse due to it being an alternate version of the GT Timeline. On the other hand, the Crack of Time isn't an Higher Dimensional space, but merely a place outside the multiverse and its time, with the crystals inside not being literal timelines, as they're comparable in size with the Future Warrior. This has been discussed countless times, like here, here and here, and we are not willing to waste any more time about these arguments. "

" Do not attempt to upgrade the Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse cosmology to Low 1-C or higher. It was established that the "Real World" isn't an higher dimensional universe in comparison to the multiverse but just another timeline in said multiverse due of it being an alternate version of the GT Timeline. On the other hand, the Crack of Time isn't an Higher Dimensional space, but merely a place outside the multiverse and its time, with the crystals inside not being literal timelines, as they're comparable in size with the Future Warrior. This has been discussed countless times, like here, here and here, and we are not willing to waste any more time about these arguments. "
Seems good 🦣🐘

" Do not attempt to upgrade the Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse cosmology to Low 1-C or higher. It was established that the "Real World" isn't an higher dimensional universe in comparison to the multiverse but just another timeline in said multiverse due to it being an alternate version of the GT Timeline. On the other hand, the Crack of Time isn't an Higher Dimensional space, but merely a place outside the multiverse and its time, with the crystals inside not being literal timelines, as they're comparable in size with the Future Warrior. This has been discussed countless times, like here, here and here, and we are not willing to waste any more time about these arguments. "
Save that for another CRT, I'll ask for closure now!

Me waiting Patiently - Waiting Skeleton | Make a Meme

Waiting for Ultima…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back