• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so you acknowledge that the crystals are 4D and timelines that contain universes inside of them but you’re saying they aren’t that big on the outside correct?
The crystals ain't timelines, because they're different from the seeds in this case.

Last edited:
If a crystal is a literal timeline, the FW would have gone outside from a crystal, not a portal in the air lol.

Besides 48 hours have passed and I'll ask for closure, as 4 staff disagreed with the OP based on my arguments.

If a crystal is a literal timeline, the FW would have gone outside from a crystal, not a portal in the air lol.

Besides 48 hours have passed and I'll ask for closure, as 4 staff disagreed with the OP based on my arguments.
This is headcanon and just assuming this is what you have done the hole day as a Portal link 2 points as it doesn’t have to be appeared right in front of a crystal. Nothing here was rebuttal

This is headcanon and just assuming this is what you have done the hole day as a Portal link 2 points as it doesn’t have to be appeared right in front of a crystal. Nothing here was rebuttal
No, it has to appear from a crystal if you assume that is a literal timeline.

No, it has to appear from a crystal if you assume that is a literal timeline.
"It has to appear from a crystal" that's what you believe if a portal links towards 2 points, it doesn't matter if it needs to appear from a crystal. I don't see why should i repeat myself for you and this is simple occam's razor

It should matter if a crystal is a timeline, duh.

Otherwise is not a literal timeline but just an object representing it.

What's the current staff consensus? This seems to have dragged on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back