• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp this thread is still open but I agree with how DBH cosmology should be upgraded to Low 1-C but I would like to know the disagreement of COT not being above the entire multiverse

Oh nah, a feat he performed in Xenoverse 2, where he was about to blow up the multiverse and Towa, Who can move between Timelines easily, and to the COT said she has nowhere to escape
Well than it well also scale to the characters who scale above mira since his blast would have affected the crack of time. damn for over couple years we are finally going to put DBH and Xenoverse to Low 1-C. Jesus

Imo, we should close this thread and never in the future bring up low 1C DB threads, not every verse can be wanked like ben 10.

Honestly yeah, but we should make another CRT to make the discussion rule, and collect all the attempts for Tier 1 DB based on the Crack of Time.

Regardless I have a fuckload of issues in the OP but I am a bit lazy to list them all lol.
ฬถ ฬถSฬถeฬถeฬถiฬถnฬถgฬถ ฬถaฬถ ฬถsฬถtฬถrฬถoฬถnฬถgฬถ ฬถDฬถBฬถ ฬถiฬถsฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถuฬถrฬถ ฬถwฬถoฬถrฬถsฬถtฬถ ฬถnฬถiฬถgฬถhฬถtฬถmฬถaฬถrฬถeฬถ,ฬถ ฬถiฬถtฬถ ฬถsฬถeฬถeฬถmฬถsฬถ.ฬถ ฬถ

ฬถ ฬถSฬถeฬถeฬถiฬถnฬถgฬถ ฬถaฬถ ฬถsฬถtฬถrฬถoฬถnฬถgฬถ ฬถDฬถBฬถ ฬถiฬถsฬถ ฬถyฬถoฬถuฬถrฬถ ฬถwฬถoฬถrฬถsฬถtฬถ ฬถnฬถiฬถgฬถhฬถtฬถmฬถaฬถrฬถeฬถ,ฬถ ฬถiฬถtฬถ ฬถsฬถeฬถeฬถmฬถsฬถ.ฬถ ฬถ
I myself have Low 2-C BoG lmao.

Though I have some issues on Base Goku being on SSJG Tier, mostly due to narrative and consistency stuff, but this wiki ain't ready for such a downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back