• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes 5D/Low 1-C range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the game a whiiile ago, if that's enough context. Also I think I was called for one or two DBH CRT and constantly see this kind of upgrade trying to go through.

The word superdimensional is 超時空 and 時空 means space-time. Usually you would find it for 4D entities or just to talk about an involvement with multiverse and stuff. I would say that it is rather common and not really used the way you're arguing for in the OP.
Would it even matter if what he translated was accurate though?

Even if we were to take "super" as evidence of transcendence to another mathematical dimension (which can also mean very large or to a greater extent and thus, a very questionable interpretation), dimensions can also exist in fractions of each other so just being another mathematical dimension is useless (not to mention, mathematically speaking dimensions are just variables. Time for example is a nonspatial dimension, but so is also every other condition we consider in every day like heat, humidity, etc. etc. Even as a space-time, the demon realm can just be using variables that we don't particularly care to consider, nor is there a scan that shows we should consider the mathematical dimension added being considered to be significant and not compact.

So yeah, I still disagree. Even if all the mods' as well as other users' concerns were answered, nothing here is relevant to our tiering system and to upgrade the verse in any way based on these descriptions would mean making very lofty assumptions with very little evidence that what is being proposed is at all what the author intent is depicting.

You're lucky Quasi doesn't seem to care too much about pronouns, but you should be careful
Ah my apologies, didn’t check.
It wouldn't by itself ofc.

It's obvious that nothing here is upgrade worthy.
I’d definitely debate you on that, but seems pointless since well translation.

Since I don’t want a kanji battle, I’ll concede (unless someone comes up with something miraculous).

This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back