• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Other non-cosmology snippets is that Supreme Kai originally came from there, Nameks as well. Majins slipped out of the Demon Realm.
that wasn't said tho, what was said is that Supreme Kai didn't came from Universe 7, which has implications, but i dunno if that is one of them......altho it is also possible

I mean, the Supreme Kai ship is notably similar to Glorio's plane, which is Demon Realm in Origin, hence why she was able to compare and use it to repair said plane. That combined with the fact he has pointed ears, and arrived from outside U7 implies either the Kais come from the Demon Realm or that the Demon Realm Race similar to them are simply cast out Kais. Specifically normal fruits, since the Golden Fruits are what are chosen to be Kais.

Anyone find weird that Shenlong din't give 3 wishes to the New bad guys, but in Super he does give more wishes to Sorbet and pillaf goons?

I mean, the Supreme Kai ship is notably similar to Glorio's plane, which is Demon Realm in Origin, hence why she was able to compare and use it to repair said plane. That combined with the fact he has pointed ears, and arrived from outside U7 implies either the Kais come from the Demon Realm or that the Demon Realm Race similar to them are simply cast out Kais. Specifically normal fruits, since the Golden Fruits are what are chosen to be Kais.
So everyone are demons now =/

Anyone find weird that Shenlong din't give 3 wishes to the New bad guys, but in Super he does give more wishes to Sorbet and pillaf goons?
I think it's because as they've been starting to allude to since Battle of Gods, Shenron has a bias. In BoG, Shenron left as soon as possible and granted no other wishes because of Beerus. In RoF, Shenron outright made Frieza appear in pieces, when he's perfectly reconstituted people from far, FAR worse with no issue. In Superhero, Shenron calls Piccolo "Piccolo-Sama/Lord Piccolo" and gives him "a bit extra." In the DBS Anime Filler, Shenron stayed present all day to grant their Wish even when he could've left at any time. In DBS: Broly, Shenron left at ONE wish to save Broly, when he should've stayed to grant more Frieza Force wishes. We've seen quite clearly now that whilst Shenron has no Monkey's Paw, per se, he DOES reserve the right to **** you over or give extra if he wants. He just CHOOSES not to.

I think it's because as they've been starting to allude to since Battle of Gods, Shenron has a bias. In BoG, Shenron left as soon as possible and granted no other wishes because of Beerus. In RoF, Shenron outright made Frieza appear in pieces, when he's perfectly reconstituted people from far, FAR worse with no issue.
Wasn't Frieza turned to Atoms by Trunks?

I think it's because as they've been starting to allude to since Battle of Gods, Shenron has a bias. In BoG, Shenron left as soon as possible and granted no other wishes because of Beerus. In RoF, Shenron outright made Frieza appear in pieces, when he's perfectly reconstituted people from far, FAR worse with no issue. In Superhero, Shenron calls Piccolo "Piccolo-Sama/Lord Piccolo" and gives him "a bit extra." In the DBS Anime Filler, Shenron stayed present all day to grant their Wish even when he could've left at any time. In DBS: Broly, Shenron left at ONE wish to save Broly, when he should've stayed to grant more Frieza Force wishes. We've seen quite clearly now that whilst Shenron has no Monkey's Paw, per se, he DOES reserve the right to **** you over or give extra if he wants. He just CHOOSES not to.
I think is understanble, since the Dragon Balls are inactive so he probally was sleeping, and Neva just forcefully wake him up to do his job, I would be kinda pissed too.

Pilaf wished before and Shenron said only newbies get one wish instead of three. Sorbet being alongside Pilaf might allow the exception for him

Shenron also has a limited form of all-knowingness. Like how he knows data from the Namekian Book of Legends neither Piccolo or Dende knew. It's possible he was aware of the fact they're up to no good.

Pillaf made a wish to be younger and technically was with goku's friends the first time and is an earthling, no matter how you slice it they aren't unknowns,

Yeah, but when Shenron revived him he brought him back in pieces. Shenron has brought back people from vaporization before with no issue, like those killed by Daimao Piccolo's nuke-like attack, or those killed by Majin Vegeta in the stadium. He CHOSE to bring Frieza back in Chunks.
Well in theroy you could say in peices is how he died, because trunks cut him up with his sword before blasting him to nothing.

So everyone are demons now =/
I think it's lame as hell that everyone with pointy ears are basically all demons. That means that Demon King Piccolo was an actual demon going back to his roots. Namekians being revealed to simply be aliens instead of demons was one of my favorite moments in Piccolo's character growth all the way back in Z; it meant that all this time he had no idea what he even was. He wasn't a God, or an inherently evil spirit, he was an amnesiac that was ignorant of his people and culture, who had just gone mad with power and forgot everything it meant to be a Namekian... But nah, I guess King Piccolo had the right idea all along then lol

That means that Saiyans are probably demons too (because oozaru pointy ears). It's just so laaaaame, man

I think it's lame as hell that everyone with pointy ears are basically all demons. That means that Demon King Piccolo was an actual demon going back to his roots. Namekians being revealed to simply be aliens instead of demons was one of my favorite moments in Piccolo's character growth all the way back in Z; it meant that all this time he had no idea what he even was. He wasn't a God, or an inherently evil spirit, he was an amnesiac that was ignorant of his people and culture, who had just gone mad with power and forgot everything it meant to be a Namekian... But nah, I guess King Piccolo had the right idea all along then lol

That means that Saiyans are probably demons too (because oozaru pointy ears). It's just so laaaaame, man
They actually dispel this notion in the episode. Not everyone with pointy ears is, it's just a decent chance they might be because there was a great Diaspora of them long ago to Reality. So other pointy ear characters we've seen before that we've been theory posting on either seriously or jokingly probably aren't demons.

Bro didnt watch the episode💔

Yeah, but when Shenron revived him he brought him back in pieces. Shenron has brought back people from vaporization before with no issue, like those killed by Daimao Piccolo's nuke-like attack, or those killed by Majin Vegeta in the stadium. He CHOSE to bring Frieza back in Chunks.
Being reduced to atoms should be higher than vaporization

"Cast out Kais"? you mean Makaio and Makaishins? can't remember the lore of their creation, but i do remember Super Exiting Guide talking about them

We got 18 episodes to go for 1 line to make Saiyans demons, let's goooooo
I don't geel like having demon ancestry should really make you a demon? Like the namekians maybe sense essentially the same race as when they lift (with there never being more then 100 and there seemingly being only a handful of generations of them between when they left the Demon relam and now)

I also think it wouldn't be weird to think gonala also had demon ancestory... because namkis lived with his people for a long time (until all the namics got old and died?)

so.....he's a little asshole?

another sign of Super not being in Daima canon

also found that weird..........huh, maybe the years made the Dragon softer i dunno
Pilaf was present for the freiza wish. He's definitely a repeat client sense he's been there at least 2 times before. It just means the dragon just needs to know your vagly associated with someone who has used the balls more then once, which would make them something other then "unknown upstarts"

that is wrong then
So Null was wrong? 😭

Piccolo was deemed a hyperbole
Except now with the context of an omniscient narrator, and the fact Buu regenerated from his smoke and had to be "vaporized" beyond the cellular level, that sharply implies it is not hyperbole. Ki Blasts just do that when the gap between you and your opponent is vast. I mean, Kibitokai was going to be completely disentegrated if he teleported to the Goku V Beerus fight from the residuals of their Ki attacks, so there's really no argument here.

You have Trunks, Piccolo, and probably more.
Piccolo the translation is wrong, the only true one is Trunks.

All translation which contains translation atoms is here (that were poorly translated), so those being quoted by Freeza, Piccolo and the rest is just a translation error, the only ones who are right are Baby and Trunks that there are actually quotes about destroying atoms

Last edited:
Back