• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's very funny that someone should say that Daima isn't canon,
I din't say inst canon, i said that the events of the story inst Canon to Dragon Ball Super manga.

now by "canon" what do you mean here? it is clearly Manga canon at least, since it shows events of it and all, that much is obvious
Well, I think they lore about demons and the demon realm is gonna be Canon to Dragon Ball as a whole, but I don't think the events of the story is Canon to Dragon Ball Super. Probally. The Potara thing is still like a good reason for me.

this.......i dunno why people always start to change what one says to paint them badly, how does one change "it isn't canon to this series" to "it isn't canon in general"? what are we twitter?
[[Insert "No Bitch. Dats A Whole New sentence. Wtf Is You Talkin About" tweet here]]

We know that Dragon Ball super manga does not have the same continuation as the super anime, toyotaro says so, both are different continuities, but have the same ending
Huh? Yeah we know, what's does that have to with the Topic? Again, I saying the story of Daima is probally not Canon to Dragon Ball Super, but the lore is.

.....are you....being dumb on purpose?
what is hard to understand about his point? the narrative itself, aka the events? he is saying isn't cannon TO DBS, the lore(ie, Demon Realm story, races that come from it, etc)? he is saying that it probably is canon due to it supposedly being adapted in the DBS Manga next

.......regardless of me agreeing with him or not, it REALLY isn't hard to understand what he meant at all......and i dunno why must all the time something like this happens everyone starts to act so confrontational, guys chill out

what is hard to understand about his point? the narrative itself, aka the events? he is saying isn't cannon TO DBS, the lore(ie, Demon Realm story, races that come from it, etc)? he is saying that it probably is canon due to it supposedly being adapted in the DBS Manga next

.......regardless of me agreeing with him or not, it REALLY isn't hard to understand what he meant at all......and i dunno why must all the time something like this happens everyone starts to act so confrontational, guys chill out
No I perfectly understand what he said, it's just what he said is dumb.

Huh? Yeah we know, what's does that have to with the Topic? Again, I saying the story of Daima is probally not Canon to Dragon Ball Super, but the lore is.
I din't say inst canon, i said that the events of the story inst Canon to Dragon Ball Super manga.
You mentioned Dragon Ball super manga, but it is obviously canon for the continuation of the DBS anime, especially since it takes place before the events.

I don't know, maybe because daima is something approved and worked on by Toriyama, which is a prequel to dragon ball super
huh, legit didn't knew we had statements about it being the prequel to DBS, can you show them?
that would sustain the "Kibitokai will refuse" theory even more

which is approved and worked on by Toriyama, yk, the dude who created db
tbf all things official need to be approved by the owners of an IP

huh, legit didn't knew we had statements about it being the prequel to DBS, can you show them?
that would sustain the "Kibitokai will refuse" theory even more
It's after Z, chronologically before Super since super characters aren't shown, and gotten and trunks are younger than thier super counterpart
tbf all things official need to be approved by the owners of an IP
Cool cool, and?

It's after Z, chronologically before Super since super characters aren't shown, and gotten and trunks are younger than thier super counterpart
i mean.....yeah, but at the same time, Kibito and Shin are separated and receive an easy way to separate via Buu.......which contradicts Super where they stay separated and needed the Dragon Balls to defuse

Super takes place further in time after Z, true, but that alone doesn't necessarily make Daima canon to Super, again, i believe that such things will be explained later in Daima, but to say that it is possible that it isn't canon to Super is valid with the information we are shown so far

Cool cool, and?
and it being approved by the owners doesn't really prove canonicity on its own.......i don't understand, was i not clear about that being my argument, should i have been clearer?

I don't know, maybe because daima is something approved and worked on by Toriyama, which is a prequel to dragon ball super, which is approved and worked on by Toriyama, yk, the dude who created db
If this is actually your argument, which is incredible weak, I not gonna say anything to you anymore.
You mentioned Dragon Ball super manga, but it is obviously canon for the continuation of the DBS anime, especially since it takes place before the events.
Ah that's what's you contend about my view.
Trought, I not sure about being Canon to the anime either, since the Potara problem exist there too.

I didn't insult him persay
???? when did i said that you insulted him?

or try to be confrontational, I just made a scientific sociological observation.
i mean........it is clear what i was trying to say, at least from my view, i dunno, maybe it is just a different view, but being extra dry in the responses makes your phrases look confrontational, unless that is how you talk in general, then i can't really blame, have some habits people point out once in a while myself

I just wanted to pop in (also to discuss DB Daima, been meaning to do that for awhile now) and say that aside from the points already being listed....Daima is only two episodes so I don't know why we're arguing if it's canon to Super or not.

I'd just wait for more episodes to come out, or Daima to just finish completely, because it's more than likely that future episodes are going to have shit in it which will correlate with or add onto stuff we learn in Super.

i mean.....yeah, but at the same time, Kibito and Shin are separated and receive an easy way to separate via Buu.......which contradicts Super where they stay separated and needed the Dragon Balls to defuse.
In all fairness: Kibito and Shin could refuse back together later into Daima for whatever reason to ensure things aren't contradicted. But again, it's better to wait for more episodes to come out before assumptions can be made about Daima's canonicity to Super.

and it being approved by the owners doesn't really prove canonicity on its own.......i don't understand, was i not clear about that being my argument, should i have been clearer?
if it's approved by the owner as a valid continuation, has the owner itself pitch in on it and whatnot. Yeah, it makes it canon

???? when did i said that you insulted him?

i mean........it is clear what i was trying to say, at least from my view, i dunno, maybe it is just a different view, but being extra dry in the responses makes your phrases look confrontational, unless that is how you talk in general, then i can't really blame, have some habits people point out once in a while myself
Nah I understand it, but trust me, I was actually just kidding. I was indeed insulting his ass.

Back