• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread is made so then discussions about Dragon Ball Daima can be discussed here, without the need to worry about spoiling the show for someone on the main discussion thread.

db-daima-anime-1.jpg

Buu getting the ability to defuse others, Demon Realm being a separate space time
Huh, i don't get the last part

Btw it already is.....all dimensions of the universe already are

Scalling aside, i liked the animation......but i have the feeling that this isn't cannon to Super due to Kibitokai not being a thing already.....huh

Scalling aside, i liked the animation......but i have the feeling that this isn't cannon to Super due to Kibitokai not being a thing already.....huh
They refer to the macrocosm as "universe 7" a term only used for DBS. We have no idea whether or not Kibitoshin will fuse again by the end of Daima
ydhP2hal.jpg

were all those universes?
I think we should wait until all the episodes are released for further cosmology discussion, since this is new water we're stepping in and we don't really have the full context for everything, like this scene

They refer to the macrocosm as "universe 7" a term only used for DBS. We have no idea whether or not Kibitoshin will fuse again by the end of Daima

I think we should wait until all the episodes are released for further cosmology discussion, since this is new water we're stepping in and we don't really have the full context for everything, like this scene
Yes, cosmological things can wait, more explanation is the most sensible thing.

I think the bigger question isn’t “How do we spin this vagueness into infinite universes?”

It’s 1) What the hell is this new in-between space?

2) Why does this dimensional plane allow access to multiple universes?

As long as a Multiverse existed, the Demon Realm and its Maikaioshin have been in the numerous than the singular. This, to me, implies that either the Macrocosms have built in Multiversal Travel, OR, a soft retcon of the fact there’s a Demon Realm per Macrocosm.

i mean, one can be true regardless of the other, but yeah we will need to see where this goes.....altho i see no reason as to why they wouldn't just use buu again to defuse, or why in Super they would use the Dragon Balls instead of buu to defuse......bah, we will see

The small clown can go check on previous events (without even being there in the first place) and can view what happened throughout

What ability would this be?

Also I think it’s silly to argue if it’s Super Canon when Super Bardock literally appears in the episode. It’s very clearly following Super’s Continuity in some fashion.
i mean....that design is from Minus tbf, and again, it can take elements from one without that one being cannon, case and close being Kale's Berserker being clearly Z broly inspired without that Broly canon

i mean....that design is from Minus tbf, and again, it can take elements from one without that one being cannon, case and close being Kale's Berserker being clearly Z broly inspired without that Broly canon
Whilst true, Toriyama clearly intended the canon Bardock to look this way, hence why he reused this design for Super.

Also, anyone more interested in the fact Ki is considered “White Magic,” and the distinction between Wish Types? (“Black Wish.”)

Whilst true, Toriyama clearly intended the canon Bardock to look this way, hence why he reused this design for Super.
yeah, and Minus is canon, DBS isn't canon to the manga anymore here as it is now in the DBZ Kai continuity

Also, anyone more interested in the fact Ki is considered “White Magic,” and the distinction between Wish Types? (“Black Wish.”)
"Ki"? i just thought they were not understanding what they were using in the fights, Shenlong's wishes things i always assumed it was magic and not ki tho....so that confirmation is nice, altho the limitation of him not being able to make bad wishes is.....huh, can't remember if he did any "bad wish" in the past to know if this contradicts anything or not

yeah, and Minus is canon, DBS isn't canon to the manga anymore here as it is now in the DBZ Kai continuity

"Ki"? i just thought they were not understanding what they were using in the fights, Shenlong's wishes things i always assumed it was magic and not ki tho....so that confirmation is nice, altho the limitation of him not being able to make bad wishes is.....huh, can't remember if he did any "bad wish" in the past to know if this contradicts anything or not
Well DBS Manga is cannon to the dbz manga tho

Back