• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball and Asura's Wrath Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that Dragon Ball now is a top tier anime verse.

They surpassed Sailor Moon by a huge margin (Thank God!), and they are close to Saint Seiya.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Antvasima said:
Could somebody leave messages for Lord Kavpeny and the other admins to check out this thread? We have to wait with upgrading until we get more input from them.
What Ant said.
iv'e sent the messages to all active admins, and the beurocrats ( i know i spelled it wrong)

Angella Penber said:
Wewew
Goku did shake the cosmos as well, right?

I think Goku should be upgraded to Galactic + to Low Universal...
I thought this map was out of scale and not accepted here ?

Can someone create a gif of Beerus containing and nullifying the Universal Explosion? That would be great to go under his feats category.

Micah007123 said:
Can someone create a gif of Beerus containing and nullifying the Universal Explosion? That would be great to go under his feats category.
That'd be hard to make. But we CAN get a gif of him nullifying Goku's Kamehameha.

Micah007123 said:
It's not shown clearly how Beerus nullfied the attack on panel, Beerus nullfying Kamehameha in ep 14 has already been made however. You can find it in comicvine beerus respect thread

I'm not sure that Goku is Low-Universal. 3-A? Normal 3-A is able to destroy Universe with all space-time.

Well, I don't sure that this is correct. Because - 2-C: Multi-Universe level.

But "Multi" is more than 1 (one).

Well, it's a different problem.

About Goku - I'm ok with 3-B: Multi-Galaxy level.

Wait, if turning the universe into an empty vacuum of nothingness considered to be 2-C, then the feat involves Goku and beerus's punches were actually a 2-C feat?

Show me destruction of the Universe, please.

@A6colute: I was refering to Virturino's comment about destroying all space-time continuum considered a 2-C feat.

It's actually legit that you destroy all time and space in a single universe is level 2-C, cuz being able to destroy all time and space is like destroying all alternate ones in that universe as well, similar to what Demigra did in Xenoverse, he was literally trying to destroy all time space(including all the alternate universes: Future trunks's universe, DBGT's universe...ect) just to create his own universe

@A6colute Please read here. Our character tiering system is a little different from the ACF wiki. Destroying all physical matter in the universe is considered as 3-A. Destroying all of spacetime within the universe is considered as Low 2-C. This is to make a distinction between extremely powerful 3-dimensional characters and 4-dimensional characters.

Given that 5 admins and one moderator agree, I have now upgraded the Dragonball characters.

Well, Dragon Ball got his upgrade.

What about Asura's Wrath? they will get his upgrade?

Low 3-C for now.

I'm not sure if Asura's Wrath Official Complete Works says something about if Chakravartin created an universe, but what I did read he was tired of Gaea and he wanted someone to govern Gaea, that's why he choose Asura for that.

Rocks75 said:
Low 3-C for now.
I'm not sure if Asura's Wrath Official Complete Works says something about if Chakravartin created an universe, but what I did read he was tired of Gaea and he wanted someone to govern Gaea, that's why he choose Asura for that.
In addition, Chakravartin wanted to move on to others worlds, so he had the plan to choose Asura as the ruler of Gaea.

Thing is, world can often mean universe as well in Japanese, because unlike English, Japan doesn't have different word for either, similar to how planets and Stars use the same word.

It similar to how many myths often have the world be basically the universe, because that's all the Ancient world really knew.

I have, it's hilariously wrong.

I have read the book, and it outright states that without chakravartin, all the mantra in existence is dead.

And really, if he really only created Gaea, then how can he make a galaxy sized idol for himself that is more then likely Multi galaxy size?

If he only could create Gaea, then he shouldn't even be able to make such a form for himself in the first place.

There's also the fact that the last fight takes place in an Event Horizon, IE, the point where all co cents of space time are meaningless. Why do you think he never uses his strongest form outside of it?

Because if he did, his mere presence would be enough to recreate everything just as he casually warped the Even horizon around him and Asura.

Then why doesn't the universe cease to exist when Asura kills Chakravartin?

It's not saying he can only create planets, just that he didn't create the universe.

That's just a fancy name for the place of the final battle. It has absolutely no bearing on anything regarding Chakravartin's power.

Umm... why?

yes it does, because he casually warps it when he becomes the creator form, and when he dies, it, and his idol go along with him. It even goes out like the Big Bamg does, stars and galaxies alike, because when it was form, galaxies were being absorbed by it. When it explodes, all the matter made to make it set back to where it was, pretty much like the Big Bang.

He was obviously powering the place.

The universe doesn't cease to exist, all the mantra I the universe itself ceases to exist, and is inherently different.

Maybe, because the stinger of Episode 22 implies otherwise.

That's... not what happened... at all.

Powering what place? The blog post was only trying to debunk Chakravartin creating the universe, which it did.

Then why is it relevant at all?

What does it imply?

Except the Event Horizon is just a fancy name for the final battle to take place in, it's otherwise unremarkable (Other than having a floor that looks like it has water that can be walked on) in terms of environmental characteristics.

How come I don't here anyone say that about the Demon Tribe Realm from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, then, which is basically the same except with Lots of Rain instead of bright and colorful?

And that's the point, because in Real Life, the Event horizon is literally a place of nothingness that goes on forever without end.

While Death of the Author might be a thing, it's obvious the developers of the game knew what they were doing here.

What does the Demon Tribe Realm have to do with anything?

Don't see how it applies, it just seems like a fancy name to call the place of the final battle.

And what, pray tell, were they doing?

Ok. So. I am very late on this. And I don't watch DBZ. But I DO know Asura's Wrath. We have to remember something when debating about Chakravartin. He is not A God. He is THE God. As in: the Creator of literally everything. And he has stated that he has reset pretty much everything multiple times by destroying and rebuilding his creations. Chakravartin at least has to be galaxy+ as he literally threw a galaxies worth of stars, planets, and planet-sized Mantra blasts at Asura. So, in what is not even his most powerful form, Chakravartin is capable of destroying everything he has created (Everything) and is even able to construct entirely different realities. Plus, he controlled the most powerful energy which was flowing throughout the universe(?) at this time. So it's very hard to judge the actual peak abilities of Chakravartin. In his most powerful form, he even controlled flipping time. I'm assuming for now that he is somewhere between galaxy+ and universe level at least. And I saw a few other comments on here. Chakravartin created everything. But if he's killed, it doesn't mean that everything he has created dies too. The reason that the Mantra was gone after his defeat was that Chakravartin was the one who was making the Mantra flow throughout the universe and making it able to be harnessed by everyone else. You kill a creator, his creation still lives until THAT'S destroyed. You destroy whatever was making sure something stayed in existence in the first place, that thing is just gone. ... I REALLY could've explained this better, but I tried my best for now. Don't judge me for commenting this late-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back