• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danmaku for Super 17[[1]](starts 1:05),Janemba (Dragon Ball)[[2]](starts 1:48),Baby (Dragon Ball GT)[[3]]

Resistance to Existence Erasure[[4]] for Whis and likely all angels(starts 1:28)

(Accepted) Resistance to Absorption for Goku GT[[5]]

Empowerment for Hatchiyack(empowered by the hatred for Saiyans) also Inorganic Physiology(type 2)

(Accepted) Non-Physical Interaction for Vegeta (Dragon Ball GT)(can harm Dr Lychee) [[6]](starts 34:42)

Electricity Manipulation for Son Goku (Toei) [[7]](starts at 7:56 to 8:40)

Resurrection for Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)[[8]] (brings back roshi)[[9]]

Reisistance to Fear Manipulation for Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) [[10]] and Krillin [[11]](starts 2:40)

Damage Boost for Vegeta (Chou) (via Gamma Burust Flash)

Possible resistance to Madness Manipulation and Matter Manipulation for Goku GT[[12]](start 1:35) also Baby said he will scatter Goku molecules/atoms[[13]](start 16:20)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

1. I agree Danmaku for Super 17. Not sure for Super Janemba or Baby.

2. Possibly seems fine to me. Although, not so sure about it. Need staff or knowledgeable user input.

3. I Agreed to Resistance to Absorption for GT Goku.

4. Don't know if this will get added because if we give empowerment to Hatchiyack via hatred towards Saiyans then we have to give it to Goku Black via hatred toward mortals. I agreed to Inorganic Physiology (type 2) for Hatchiyack

5. I Agreed to Non-Physical Interaction for Vegeta (GT). That video and also the same reasoning as Son Goku (Toei) for harming the Ghost Wariors.

6. I agreed to Electricity Manipulation for Goku (Toei)

7. I would agreed on Limited Ressurection (Himself and others) for Son Goku (DBS)

8. I agreed on Resistance to Fear Manipulation for Goku (DBS) and Krillin.

9. I agreed on Damage Boost for Vegeta (Chou) via Gamma Burst Flash

10. I disagree to Madness or matter since it was a mistranslation (Always look for subs to double check validity) Here

ProudLearner said:
1. I agree Danmaku for Super 17. Not sure for Super Janemba or Baby.
2. Possibly seems fine to me. Although, not so sure about it. Need staff or knowledgeable user input.

3. I Agreed to Resistance to Absorption for GT Goku.

4. Don't know if this will get added because if we give empowerment to Hatchiyack via hatred towards Saiyans then we have to give it to Goku Black via hatred toward mortals. I agreed to Inorganic Physiology (type 2) for Hatchiyack

5. I Agreed to Non-Physical Interaction for Vegeta (GT). That video and also the same reasoning as Son Goku (Toei) for harming the Ghost Wariors.

6. I agreed to Electricity Manipulation for Goku (Toei)

7. I would agreed on Limited Ressurection (Himself and others) for Son Goku (DBS)

8. I agreed on Resistance to Fear Manipulation for Goku (DBS) and Krillin.

9. I agreed on Damage Boost for Vegeta (Chou) via Gamma Burst Flash

10. I disagree to Madness or matter since it was a mistranslation (Always look for subs to double check validity) Here
1. Ok to baby but why Janemba seems like standard Danmaku.

2. idk how I would I go about that or if possible could you.

4. I believe this Goku black is just Rage Power. Hatchiyack was made to collector hatred

10. Ok

I mostly agree but for Roshi, it was more like healing / stamina regen rather than ressurection IMO.

1. Probably not enough to be considered as Danmaku.

2. That was not energy of destruction. You can see that the floor just got turned to ash.

3. Seems fine.

4 and 5. Not sure about it.

6. Pretty sure that's just the effects of his aura. Nothing more.

7. They didn't die, it was just like an electric shock given by doctors to revive the heart.

8. Don't see how that's resistance to fear manipulation. All they had to figure out was to not be afraid and control their ki.

9. That's just like any other special attack. Like the Kamehameha or Final Flash.

10. Don't see any madness manipulation involved there. The second claim seems hyperbole from Baby and it could still be achieved through AP.

You can ask Dark649 and DarkDragonMedeus for input too, but I disagree with most of these.

The only things i agree are Non-Physical Interaction for GT Goku and GT Vegeta, electricity manipulation and resistance to absorption for GT Goku, the angels might have all resistances but i'm neutral about that. Hatchiyack seems to have type 2 but Dr. Lychee soul was inside him, appearing when was destroyed.

Don't mean to bother this thread but I have a addition.

Resistance to Heat and Weather for Frieza and Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Manga: Here , Here and Here

Anime Adaptation: Here

Final moments of Namek detruction can have the Planet temperature to Extreamly High and the weather to be out of control.

Well, there is no such thing as resistance to weather. And they're strong enough to handle that much heat on their own.

AKM sama said:
Well, there is no such thing as resistance to weather. And they're strong enough to handle that much heat on their own.
1, Go to Weather Manipulation Page in the Possible Uses section.

2. Goku (DBS) has Resistance to Heat and he is way stronger than Namek Saga Goku. I don't think is redundant to add it to their profiles even if they are strong. If they have resistance to it they should have it in there profiles. Same thing with Resistance to Void for Frieza. Vegeta has it. How come Freiza does not? Again, if they are strong and have showed resistance to it even if it is redundant they should have it in their profiles.

I would like other staff input on this.

What AKM sama and Dark649 accepted can probably be applied.

Ok that's Resistance to absorption for Goku GT. And Non physical for Vegeta GT. Both should also be added to Gogeta Toei.

Is somebody experienced willing to handle this?

Although I cannot do it now since I am busy in IRL. Maybe someone can add them now or it can wait till tomorrow when I get off work.

Thank you, although you need to clean up the grammar a little bit.

Lord Ace900

They got rejected by staff.

Whis and Vados resistance to EE is speculative. Although, I agree they should have those abilities since Whis taught Beerus EE and other hax.

Can somebody write a list of all the exact page titles for the profiles that I need to unlock?

Lord Ace900 said:
last additions from me:
Goku can teleport while charging the spirit bomb(https://i.imgur.com/LFDsEXl.jpg)

Goku can hear in he sleep (https://i.imgur.com/2tyDNM1.jpg)

Goku and Piccolo can sense evil(https://imgur.com/a/Ah6qgPt) and (http://i.imgur.com/nOPNmYd.jpg) i guess that either goes under Enhanced sense or Analytical Prediction or added to Ki sense
Also want opinion on the addition on these And what is this [[1]] for Whis guessing passive Paralysis Inducement ?

I have unlocked the pages. Feel free to apply the accepted edits, and tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back