• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracule Mihawk & Vista vs Erza Scarlet & Kagura Mikazuchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
first: Erza and Kagura stomp with huge speed diffrence.

Second: since the other are two are featless there is practicly nothing in their favour here, Kagura can simple use gravity magic and slow them down and probably stop their movements completly with Mihawk being large island I guess he could move a bit anyway and while they are in trouble Erza attacks with Nakagami starlight or Attacks with Wingbalde and by passes their sword or blast of with magical attack like from Fairy Armadura and since their movements would be much slower because of the effect of gravity they can barely dodge.

DarkLordZeta said:
Mihawk, he just needs to stand back and release his slicing attacks while Vista holds them off
But Erza is Large Island level too. Also Erza and Kagura are mach 6000+.

I think at this moment if I objectively compare their actual skills R1 stomp Kaguya and Erza

R2 Erza and Kaguya Also

But we really don't know Mihawk and Vista real power ...

^I agree it's a stomp for FT's team no matter how you look on it, since the two haven't shown a single valid skill that could give them even a small chance of wining.

^only first battle and that depends on the effect Kagura's gravity would do since they could lose that advantage...

While second stays for FT team

Anyway, why is this not closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back