• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula in the Darksiders Universe

Just as the title states. After the sky shatters like glass! Castlevania appears out of thin air in Lake Erie. 4 miles from the shore of what use to be Cleveland, Ohio. Dracula is at full power, and full command of all his 'verse' demons!

But here is my question, this is not a invasion per say, or a stomp thread. More so... how would the forces of Heaven, a different Hell, The Charred Council, and other Realm factions answer to a new player on the field? How would Dracula, and his version of Demons???

Thoughts!?

It depends how powerful Dracula is and what he commands. If he's powerful enough and starts causing havoc against mortals, or starts prevailing against the other kingdoms of the cosmos, the Charred Council would probably send the Four Horsemen to deal with the problem and restore balance. Heaven would likely wage war on it and hell would be divided on the issue and all sorts of intrigue and power schemes would invovle Dracula.

Pretty much how I saw it play out in my head.

However, if Dracula finds not all of human was (truly) killed off, what are you thoughts on how he would react? Would he send his own demonic forces to finish the job?

Back