• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forces of Heaven and Hell in an endless skirmish

How's this ?

Pray forever

Check out the ordeal physiology tho since she's pretty haxxy and hard to kill. Naturally team light. Submitting her due to the whole stat equalization thing.

I'll be very scared if 682 is here

Last edited:
Thinking it through, I don't think they really fit for this. Like, there's nothing really church related about him

If you want to, you can just use Sister Friede or Father Ariandel
Sister fried is an undead, so they're just gonna resurrect everytime they die, although i forgot about him, Pontiff Sulyvahn, being a pope, could work well.

5. DoomSlayer (DOOM) @BEASTHEART880
Father Garcia sat by a tree stump at the shore of a lake, a fishing rod in his hand. The weather was nice and sunny, a beautiful sight in what may be his final days.

"Remember to loosen your grip when the fish is pulling too hard. Wouldn't want to break the line~" the person next to him said.

Looking to his side, the priest looked at the cartoonish anthropomorphic yellow dog, Isabelle. She also had a fishing rod as well as a large pile of fish next to her, compared to the single mackerel Father Garcia had caught.

"Right, thank you, hija. I've never done this before" he said, pulling back his bait which had snapped.
"Don't worry, it's the experience that matters. It's quite nice here" Isabelle replied before turning to look at the structure behind them, a makeshift church made of tarp with only 2 seats and a collapsible altar "Thank you for coming here, father. Even if there's only 2 of us in that mass".

"Well, the Lord did do His all to find just one missing lamb. Say..." Father Garcia replied before looking at the other figure sitting next to the mayor's assistant. A large buff man in green armor, weaponry attached in all of its parts and his visor barely showing his eyes which when observed, reveal nothing more but rage. Somehow he was dexterous enough to fish normally, having a large pile of fish and a great white shark which he had just fished with his bare hands.

"How long does he usually do this?" the priest asked.
"We all need recreations from whatever it is we do. But no matter how fun it is, it'll always be temporary" Isabelle replied before turning to the slayer "Oh, you're done? OK then".

She then turned around, picking up the double-barreled shotgun which had been resting on the stump she was sitting on.

"Here you go, rip and tear~" she said, handing the firearm to him.

A few weeks later, the slayer found himself at the airport, his belongings already in the cargo. All he could do now was wait for the priest to arrive with his last member. He had just gave his farewells to the denizens of the village, a single singing bass given to him to remember them during the harrowing mission.

It was a nice holiday

Heldalf from Tales of Zesteria is my nomination for Unholy
Hellions were called Daemons in Berseria which was a prequel to Zesteria

Last edited:
2. Hyness (Kirbo) @Kflare63
Hyness paced back and forth in his lair, his three subordinates watching him in worry. The news of Zero's defeat and redemption was felt all across the universe. A holy presence was there, assisting that pink blob in purifying the unholy and at any moment, he could arrive and bring upon the light of God to his cult. In this stressful situation, the cult leader did the one thing to calm himself down, rant.

I'm not finished, not even close. Not enough materials, not enough followers, not enough time, not enough blessings, and no vessel! We still have so much to do and our enemy is already so strong at all times. He can come at any moment. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. I've worked too hard, I've gone so far. Sealed away and banished to the edge of the galaxy, almost erased from existence itself and after surviving all that, I'll now be stopped by that... thing! Help us, Dark Lord, I-".

His rant was cut short when a portal opened up. An evil presence could be felt from within, not too different than the dark beings in the realm. Hyness' subordinates quickly backed up as their leader steps forth to greet the presence. A purple tendril flows out, holding a purple crystal heart just out of Hyness' reach. Just as quickly, the tendril pulls back while more began to exit the portal, pulling him close and lowering his hood to view its true form.

"Oh, an associate of our Dark Lord? Well then, of course. A vessel would be a worthy reward. Many thanks, UNSPEAKABLE"

3. Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead) @RoTt35
Screams are heard throughout the village, gunfire heard in the background. The mobsters desperately fired at the intruder in an attempt to protect their boss. How has thing found him? They've all hidden in so well? Their worries began to worsen as the creature shrugged off their gunfire, seemingly regenerating in an instant. Getting a closer look, they were filled with terror at the sight of this inhuman thing.

It was the last thing they felt.

A few minutes later, Pumpkinhead exited the base, the mob boss' head in its gangly hands. As it is about to rest, the demon felt it being beckoned once again. With a guttural groan, it vanished from its place, appearing again in a summoning circle, expecting yet another human seeking for cruel vengeance upon another. Yet nobody was there in this dilapidated house, neither seen nor felt.

Nobody human, at least

Having not experienced such a thing, confusion befell Pumpkinhead as it wondered how it could be summoned without a human summoner unless... There was a presence in the attic, beckoning the demon there, scribbling targets and locations directly into its mind. It wasn't human, it wasn't animal, it wasn't anything recognizable.

It was simply, UNSPEAKABLE

5. Nacht Faust (Black Clover) @Arnoldstone18
I'm sorry if I mess something up. I'll be using whatever I can find in his profile

Nacht watched this, demon, if he could even call it that, writhing in his monument of atonement and interacting with it just fine, as if all too used to such conditions. Its form is hard to describe, not ever-changing yet not something he could recognize either. It exists, certainly and it seemed to offer him something. Shrugging it off, he decides to hear out what this thing had to say.

Deciphering the creature's words was a trip yet his experience won him through, learning of this otherworldly organization known as the Catholic Church. It was an interesting one, suffering a rough yet humble start, preaching of love and community amongst their followers. Yet when offered power, they greedily seized it, stepping over whoever did not follow their constricting beliefs all while corruption ran rampant in their ranks and it continued on and on and on...

What a waste. Had the privilege of being created good yet threw it all away at the sight of power. Nacht was quite disgusted of it. In his consideration, he looked outside the building he was in, seeing his teammates messing around, prompting him to face-palm. He needed a break, might as well. What was this thing's name again? Might be useful... Oh, right. UNSPEAKABLE

6. Palutena (Kid Icarus) @koopa3144
Another prayer session went by after his return home. Father Garcia brushed his seat, another day went by as he made dues with his friends and families. Looking up at the cross, he felt gratitude for the allies he could find. Still, he worried for their sakes, for their lives, for their faith.

"Padre, I worry for my allies. I understand that to have faith means to believe in any condition but I worry, I worry that they may stray. Please Lord, send your guardian angels upon them to protect their faith from the evils of the world. Amen".

As he exited the church, he could hear the sounds of trumpets blowing. Didn't the brass musicians move out two days ago? What is this?

His questions were answered upon looking up, seeing a legion of angels descend from the clouds, blowing their trumpets and various other instruments to greet the arrival of the divine presence above them. Father Garcia couldn't believe his eyes, dropping to his knees in awe and excitement.

Has the Lord himself arrive to help him with this heavy burden?

No

Instead, a well-dressed female figure descended to his level, a divine presence still felt from her very existence. The priest quickly got up onto his feet, not wanting to worship another being, no matter how divine they may seem.

"Oh don't worry, father. We're just from another pantheon. I apologize for disappointing you. Palutena, goddess of light" the goddess greeted, offering her hand.
"Father Garcia. And don't worry, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I've learned to appreciate surprises, pleasant or not" Father Garcia replied, begrudgingly shaking the goddess' hand.

"While you may not worship me, we currently have the same goals, to ensure the safety of humanity and to keep evil from prevailing. I assume the UNSPEAKABLE is rallying an army to destroy your base?".
"Yes. I'm currently building up an army to oppose it while I try to stop it myself".

"It's been a while since I've done this myself. I'll keep in touch, father. You have my word" and with that, the goddess of light ascended back into the heavens where she came from.

A few days later as John Ward was getting to know his new team, Father Garcia realized one of them missing.

"Hang on, Father Ward. There's one of us that isn't here..." he said.

His words were answered in the same manner they were answered the first time, with angels rallying the arrival of their goddess who once again descended from the sky.

"Prideful" the priest scoffed.
"I do have a penchant for the dramatic. Don't worry, they get paid well" Palutena replied before turning to look at the rest of her team.

"So, you're all ready to kick demon butt?" she asked, earning aggressive nodding from the doomslayer.
"Father Garcia? How is she supposed to strengthen our faith?" John asked, earning a sigh from his friend.
"With all due respect to Steve Rogers..." Father Garcia replied.

"There's only one God. And I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that".

Last edited:
I can't like on the device I'm on, but would Judgement from Helltaker work? (I'll link the profile when I get the chance to hop on pc)

I can't like on the device I'm on, but would Judgement from Helltaker work? (I'll link the profile when I get the chance to hop on pc)
You mean her?

Back