• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Eggman vs Rick Sanchez | Genius Battle

ShionAH

He/Him
Speed is equalized, they both have week of Preperation and SBA. Super Egg Man is restricted (Chaos Emeralds too if they ever get added to Egg Man lol)

Baldy McNosehair: 2 (@omegabronic, @Peptocoptr27)

King of Shit: 10 (@ShionAH, @Catbowtie, @TheOrangeGuy09, @Edutyn, @Eseseso, @Spicy78, @BoastJr, @Minos_the_Judge, @sanicspood, @AStrangeverse)

Incon: 6 (@Kazuma_kuwabara, @Peptocoptr27, @Chianli, @GlaceonGamez471, @Lokolokurah, @Theuser789)

Last edited:
Bump

What can Eggman do against Rick's infinitely superior planning?
Super Neo Metal Sonic copying his intelect/knownledge and all his abilities to himself making Rick's intelect really null here, plus since this is prep time, he can use a mind control ray to take hold of his mind, he can come with an army of bird Zombots, coordinated by Sage, to just......touch Rick, making him become an mindless Zombot, in which he could also just have the entire battlefield drenched in the stuff, which he could also use the Phantom Ruby to mess with Rick's perception while also making thounsands of clones of him + his entire army, can use a trap to make Rick paralized while taking out all of his equipment to Eggman to use while Power Nulling all the rest, Sage can just plan ahead by going to Cyberspace to know all about Rick due to the dimension taking information from the universe to itself also i am pretty sure fully undersdanting and assimilating infinite 5D information is superior to Rick's inteligence while making Millions of calculations to plan ahead, Rick being smarter or not doesn't matter for this, it is more of a personality thing

The Phantom Ruby can also just......make Eggman's view become Rick's, making him become Eggman's servant

He can also simply BFR Rick to Nullspace.....where he just wouldn't be able to come back due to it nulling dimensional travel

Also he can just remotely hack all tech Rick has, making him become really helpless

Or he can use his Conceptual Manipulation + reality warping from his Nightmare Eggman form to just.......win

Does prep time includes Optional Equipment?

-Super Neo Metal Sonic.

Rick's minds is not easy to take over, first of all any kinds of telepathy or trying to copy Rick's intelligence will instantly result in Eggmans technology getting Rick Viruses which lets Rick manipulate and have control over the entire thing

-Mind control Ray

Rick has equipment that make him immune to Mind control.

-Zombots

Rick will have thousands upon thousands of decoys likely even more, have holograms of them with all of them having their own minds and abilities while also being Intangible. Rick can also become intangible.

-Phantom Ruby

Rick's perception is 5 dimensional, can I get proof that Phantom Ruby can control that?

-Paralysing Rick

That would not work because Rick can just transfer his mind to another body, or just keep moving even while Paralysed since he can do stuff while knocked out/helpless

-Sage outsmarting Rick

That would not work, Rick was able to defeat Heistotron. A super computer AI that is more complex and bigger than thousands of planets, an AI that has already made over 9 trillion heists and has grown more experienced which one. An AI that was able to make an over 5000 layered plan. Yet Rick was able to outsmart him, casually. We dont scale Intelligence based on Dimensionality iirc, even normal humans are able to somewhat understand and research higher dimensions

-Nullspace

Rick resists BFR.

-Hacking

Rick is capable of making himself and his technology immune to others technology so I'd assume he could come around it. Plus Rick can also hack

-Nightmare Eggman form

That does seem like a problem... how does it work? Profile says "he has complete control of the Reverie" but like... whats that lol

Does Eggman have any answer to "Weapon too cool for a name" Rick can just use that to erase Eggman, his mind and soul across the multiverse leaving absolutely nothing of him behind

Or Fortune Cookies? I dont see resistance to fate or probability, can Eggman survive Rick nuking?

-Super Neo Metal Sonic.

Rick's minds is not easy to take over
"take over"?

first of all any kinds of telepathy or trying to copy Rick's intelligence will instantly result in Eggmans technology getting Rick Viruses which lets Rick manipulate and have control over the entire thing
Resisted and reverted, also that is assuming Rick knows the system of Eggman's machines to make a virus for it......which Sage being an AI can just remove anyway

-Mind control Ray

Rick has equipment that make him immune to Mind control.
So you are including Optional equipment then? If so, Eggman just uses the Chaos Emeralds to......wish himself to win

-Zombots

Rick will have thousands upon thousands of decoys likely even more
dope? Sage will be able to know and detect which one is the real Rick, besides if the battlefield is drenched with it.....well, have as many decoys as yoy want, he will be on the ground and will be infected

, have holograms of them with all of them having their own minds and abilities while also being Intangible. Rick can also become intangible.
NPI, Eggman can deal with it, also if the Virus infects you......it becomes part of you, aka......it wouldn't be enough to get rid of it

-Phantom Ruby

Rick's perception is 5 dimensional, can I get proof that Phantom Ruby can control that?
you banned all tier 1 stuff remember?

If you want to include that, you would need to include the Eggfield....which is 5D

-Paralysing Rick

That would not work because Rick can just transfer his mind to another body

or just keep moving even while Paralysed since he can do stuff while knocked out/helpless
i

-Sage outsmarting Rick

.......who said anythinf about Outsmarting?

That would not work, Rick was able to defeat Heistotron. A super computer AI that is more complex and bigger than thousands of planets
size matters? Why? Also if that is the point........Cyberspace is infinite, and growing, so.........yeah

, an AI that has already made over 9 trillion heists and has grown more experienced which one. An AI that was able to make an over 5000 layered plan. Yet Rick was able to outsmart him, casually.
Meanwhile Sage can plan with the proccess speed to analize literal infinite ammounts of information

We dont scale Intelligence based on Dimensionality iirc, even normal humans are able to somewhat understand and research higher dimensions
We do, as altering space time/reality at your will is one way to give Supergenius inteligence

plus......there is a difference theorizing about it and literally being there in the higher dimension and completely comprehending all of it

-Nullspace

Rick resists BFR.
Not a portal one, it will suck him in it

-Hacking

Rick is capable of making himself and his technology immune to others technology so I'd assume he could come around it.
If he knew Eggman could do it via a signal maybe, but you gave no prior knownledge

Plus Rick can also hack
Which Eggman's machines resist

-Nightmare Eggman form

That does seem like a problem... how does it work? Profile says "he has complete control of the Reverie" but like... whats that lol
A Universe, which he can fully control, and with no Ariem to stop him due to SBA he can just extend that control to real life, making his dreams come true.....literally

Does Eggman have any answer to "Weapon too cool for a name" Rick can just use that to erase Eggman, his mind and soul across the multiverse leaving absolutely nothing of him behind
Good lucl for Rick to make Eggman fall into that, Multi Location just makes it impossible as he would always be in the spot to stop rick from trowing him

Plus he can just hack the Weapon, or have Neo Metal just absorb it into himself

Or Fortune Cookies? I dont see resistance to fate or probability
So you are including optional equipment, will need some time to take Eggman's into account

Super Neo Metal resists it with his Acausality Type 4

can Eggman survive Rick nuking?
........he is Low 2-C......so, yeah? Unless you mean something that is not a literal nule bomb?

Whichever machine Eggman is fighting in, Rick can just bypass by opening a portal inside its cockpit and shooting inside it. It's in character for him to do that too. He's literally done this exact thing to dozens of alien ships at once. Of course, he would need to use his anti-matter gun in order to one-shot since Eggman has durabillity way beyond baseline tier Low 2-C... Not voting yet, but this easy win condition is hard to counter since Light Man Eggman is restricted

Dr. Eggman doesn't have Resistance to Hacking in any of his equipment expect this which literally proves my point that Rick can take control
Optional Equipment are limited to stuff they can obtain in this time, I dont know why you are having such a hard time understanding this.

Rick's clones are well... Rick. He can literally just put his counciouss in all of them so you cannot "detect" the real Rick 'cause in the grand scheme of things all of them are Rick. They can also be Intangible, fly and more so you cannot infect them through ground.

I don't get the Virus thing, Rick can just shake it off with his equipment so it cannot stay in his body.

Tier 1 Equipment is banned yes, Rick's equipment isn't Tier 1. His perception is.

I looked at Sage's profile and no her intelligence says she run many simulations in short time. I guess it is in Cyberspace but that doesnt mean it has infinite knowledge or something...

Rick also blows that with Heistotron who technically is much more experienced and better planner than Sage. Oh she made millions of simulations? Cute! Heistotron made over 975 trillion 467 billion plans and heists all of which are layered in very short amount of time while also trying to outsmart Rick and getting into a 5000+ layered plan at the same time.

No idea what Cyberspace is or how it works and Rick resists BFR or forced teleportation.

Prep time allows the characters to actuall research other! Its really cool and my favorite aspect of prep time
A Universe, which he can fully control, and with no Ariem to stop him due to SBA he can just extend that control to real life, making his dreams come true.....literally
Huh weird, since Rick can also warp Reality that could help. I'll think about it
Good lucl for Rick to make Eggman fall into that, Multi Location just makes it impossible as he would always be in the spot to stop rick from trowing him
Eggmans Multi-location ranges across infinite universes?
Super Neo Metal resists it with his Acausality Type 4
Whos that? lol we are talking about Egg Man here
........he is Low 2-C......so, yeah? Unless you mean something that is not a literal nule bomb?
Rick's DC can range from 2-B to 2-A.
What’s Rick gonna do when eggman hits him REALLY hard
Huh? Rick literally just respawns, also I dont think punching is gonna be what decides the battle here...

Last edited:
Rick and Eggman after the electricity shuts off Touching Rick will instantly death hax Egg Man so thats not a good idea

Not that a fight between the two of them outside of thier machines is ever likely to happen, but Eggman would absolutely win it if it were.

Its a joke, touching Rick would death hax Egg Man anyway
He doesn't need to touch him. He has guns and other long range tools he's more likely to use, and Rick's death hax is intentionally vague and only used once on a random guard. That's kind of the joke about it.

Dr. Eggman doesn't have Resistance to Hacking in any of his equipment
expect this which literally proves my point that Rick can take control
huh? another outdated thing in need of correction i see, i could swear we had added that

anyway, Eggman can just block the control and hack it back no problem, plus.....how can Rick make a virus that is on his mind in the entire Army at once?

also he can just use the Time Stones to just invert Time before the control

Optional Equipment are limited to stuff they can obtain in this time, I dont know why you are having such a hard time understanding this.
Maybe because you didn't said anything about it in the OP at all?

Rick's clones are well... Rick. He can literally just put his counciouss in all of them so you cannot "detect" the real Rick 'cause in the grand scheme of things all of them are Rick.
which:
1 Rick says himself that he doesn't wanna use it nor has he ever used it in combat

2 only has shown the capability to make 1 clone have his mind at a time, with the others staying unconcious

so this really, doesn't matter
plus this will just give Eggman more Zombots to use......so

They can also be Intangible, fly and more so you cannot infect them through ground.
they will start in the ground as they have no idea what the Metal Virus is, also flying Zombots with creatures like birds, insects, etc, also i see no intangibility in Rick's profile at all so......i dunno what you are talking about

I don't get the Virus thing, Rick can just shake it off with his equipment so it cannot stay in his body.
eh no, it takes like, seconds at best for you to be fully infected, with more contact making the infection go faster, with hundreds of Zombots going at Rick at once he will have little chance to do that

plus i don't see anything in the profile that would allow rick to "shake it off" something that is literally making his own cells and molecules become metal and spread through him

Tier 1 Equipment is banned yes, Rick's equipment isn't Tier 1. His perception is.
you only said "Tier 1 Stuff", regardless, unless Rick has resistance to Perception manip, Phantom Ruby will still affect him

I looked at Sage's profile and no her intelligence says she run many simulations in short time.
Millions........don't downplay that

thiking about it, what Rick do against Cyber Corruption and Cybercages? Sage has access to both
No idea what Cyberspace is or how it works and
a realm made of infinite ammount of information that self improves itself by absorbing the information of whatever is in the universe

Rick resists BFR or forced teleportation.
not teleportation, it is a portal that sucks you into it

Prep time allows the characters to actuall research other! Its really cool and my favorite aspect of prep time
ok then, Eggman knowing about Rick's stuff just...........Dreams himself to win, or use Chaos Control to seal Rick in another dimension after stopping him in Time

Huh weird, since Rick can also warp Reality that could help. I'll think about it
i don't see how? Eggman's Dream stuff in conceptual type 1 in nature, he can think his desire and make them become reality

Eggmans Multi-location ranges across infinite universes?
eh, no, but i don't think that matters for the point i was making, Rick will just not be able to make Eggman actually fall into the Omega Devicei will call it that for it to erase him

Whos that? lol we are talking about Egg Man here
his Robot, Metal Sonic but upgraded and with Chaos Energy, both of which Eggman can get done easily in 1 week

Rick's DC can range from 2-B to 2-A.
huh, is range part of the the "no tier 1 stuff" in the OP?

Huh? Rick literally just respawns, also I dont think punching is gonna be what decides the battle here...
yeah

honestly don't see what Rick can do against Nightmare Eggman, he can just........win by wanting to

Whichever machine Eggman is fighting in, Rick can just bypass by opening a portal inside its cockpit and shooting inside it. It's in character for him to do that too. He's literally done this exact thing to dozens of alien ships at once. Of course, he would need to use his anti-matter gun in order to one-shot since Eggman has durabillity way beyond baseline tier Low 2-C... Not voting yet, but this easy win condition is hard to counter since Light Man Eggman is restricted
there is no cockpit for Nightmare Eggman here, he kind of just......floats

if i may ask, what do you think Rick can do against Nightmare Eggman's reality/conceptual stuff?
Should we assume Eggman starts the fight in this state just because he has prep time? The form has its own key for a reason, and it's not specified in the OP. It's only one of the many things he could chose to go for with his prep time. I haven't played Sonic Dream Team, but it seems more likely that Eggman would pilot a machine like he normally always does. At least at first

Should we assume Eggman starts the fight in this state just because he has prep time? The form has its own key for a reason, and it's not specified in the OP.
yeah i assume, Eggman is the type of person who wants to win at his best unless you are Sonic and he has a personal reason to prove himself by humiliating you
so Eggman would start with it

It's only one of the many things he could chose to go for with his prep time. I haven't played Sonic Dream Team, but it seems more likely that Eggman would pilot a machine like he normally always does. At least at first
due to it also allowing research on the opponent and him having Sage to calculate millions of scenarios for him, it would make only sense for him to use what would be the absolutely best counter measure to all Rick has

anyway, Eggman can just block the control and hack it back no problem, plus.....how can Rick make a virus that is on his mind in the entire Army at once?
I did not say that, you told me Egg Man would try to copy his intelligence with one of his robots. Doing that will allow Rick to access the robots and have control over it, then he could spread it.
also he can just use the Time Stones to just invert Time before the control
Rick has Acasuality 1, also Rick can manipulate Time too.
Maybe because you didn't said anything about it in the OP at all?
Thats how preparation time works.
1 Rick says himself that he doesn't wanna use it nor has he ever used it in combat
What the hell are you talking about blud
only has shown the capability to make 1 clone have his mind at a time, with the others staying unconcious
Nah, he is superior to Blitz and Chits games. S6 Ep2.
also i see no intangibility in Rick's profile at all so
You tire me dude.
eh no, it takes like, seconds at best for you to be fully infected, with more contact making the infection go faster, with hundreds of Zombots going at Rick at once he will have little chance to do that
You do know Rick wouldnt allow them to just... get close to him like that lol. He isnt a dumbass, he also has Space Cruiser here
plus i don't see anything in the profile that would allow rick to "shake it off" something that is literally making his own cells and molecules become metal and spread through him
I thought this was some sort of Mind Manipulation. Now I am confused lol.
Phantom Ruby
Proof it can affect cybernetic 5d perception?
Millions........don't downplay that
Nothing compared to Heistotrons 975 trillion lol
a realm made of infinite ammount of information that self improves itself by absorbing the information of whatever is in the universe
That doesnt mean Sage scales to it. She is only apart of it.
not teleportation, it is a portal that sucks you into it
By that logic Rick can also just BFR him.
ok then, Eggman knowing about Rick's stuff just...........Dreams himself to win, or use Chaos Control to seal Rick in another dimension after stopping him in Time
I mean nothing is stopping Rick from sealing Eggman into a picture and stopping time. Rick can do basically everything Egg Man can do. Also I doubt he can have chaos emeralds in a week? Isnt that his whole goal?
i don't see how? Eggman's Dream stuff in conceptual type 1 in nature, he can think his desire and make them become reality
Hmm why would he lead with this? Has he ever used it in combat or started with it? Can he even gain this in a week? I need proof for that.

Also again how can Egg Man deal with Ricks fate stuff though?
eh, no, but i don't think that matters for the point i was making, Rick will just not be able to make Eggman actually fall into the Omega Device
He only needs one of infinite Egg Mans to fall into it.
i will call it that
NO! IT is "Weapon too cool for a name" I am not accepting any other answers
his Robot, Metal Sonic but upgraded and with Chaos Energy, both of which Eggman can get done easily in 1 week
Can I get a proof for this? Also how does this help Egg Man? If Rick eats the cookie this will make everything expect Metal Sonic useless
huh, is range part of the the "no tier 1 stuff" in the OP?
What

In terms of AI Rick has much smarter options, so I wouldnt say Sage is that important when Heistotron is just much much more smarter

Edit: Can someone tell me if Egg Man can really obtain stuff like all the chaos emeralds in a week? I thought this entire goal is to get those right?

Profile says Egg Man cannot control it though? Am I misunderstanding something, thanks for the profile though.

Anyways Space Cruiser can turn all of Egg Mans tech, Egg Man himself, Metal Virus and EVERYTHING into anything (likely mindless weird monsters) Rick wants. Can Egg Man deal with that?

By the way can Rick use Mr. Frundles to counter this? It can also take over entirety of Egg Mans army

Some clarifications and answers.
-Super Neo Metal Sonic: Rick's minds is not easy to take over, first of all any kinds of telepathy or trying to copy Rick's intelligence will instantly result in Eggmans technology getting Rick Viruses which lets Rick manipulate and have control over the entire thing
Neo Metal doesn't use any form of telepathy or mind manipulation, he copies a person's biodata and gains access to their abilities, physiology, and their intelligence. It's all through Reactive Evolution/Power Mimicry.
Mind control Ray: Rick has equipment that make him immune to Mind control.
To what extent is the immunity? Is it actual immunity? Dr. Eggman's mind control Ray has fast-acting planetary AoE that's layered, as it would've worked on Sonic had he not gone Super.
-Zombots: Rick will have thousands upon thousands of decoys likely even more, have holograms of them with all of them having their own minds and abilities while also being Intangible. Rick can also become intangible.
This is no issue, as they have powers as formidable as the original and a seemingly infinite amount can be created. Dr. Eggman can do the same, but he's also copied Infinite as well, and can choose to do so for others. Dr. Eggman won't need any resources to make them either due to the Phantom Ruby's nature tied in Subjective Reality, making anything he chooses to view as real to be real (minus heart and soul as Shadow notes).
-Phantom Ruby: Rick's perception is 5 dimensional, can I get proof that Phantom Ruby can control that?
The Phantom Ruby upscaled from the Egg Field due to it harnessing the leftover Cognitive Friction Energy that was left over from the Ruby after the events of Sonic Forces; the Egg Field, itself is accepted as having 5-D Subjective Reality, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, & Memory Manipulation due to it being stated to create infinite (in size, not amount) super-dimensional worlds in the voting polls of Otherworld Comedy Act 12. It isn't something Rick could steal for himself either, as it only responds to the heart of the original user.
-Nightmare Eggman form: That does seem like a problem... how does it work? Profile says "he has complete control of the Reverie" but like... whats that lol
The Reverie is a Dreamscape realm, and what allows Nightmare Egg to exist in multiple places at once and etc., so his control over the Reverie doesn't matter here since Rick won't be fighting there. Dr. Eggman can still exit the Dreamscape, he isn't limited to it, the only reason he didn't is because the playable cast (Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, and Rouge) stopped him.
Not exposing himself to do so in the first place, which will primarily be done via Sage's cautioning and Rick being overflooded with endless amounts of Phantom Ruby clones that provide an inexhaustible, infinite army of whoever he chooses to make copies of.
Not voting yet.

Profile says Egg Man cannot control it though? Am I misunderstanding something, thanks for the profile though.
Only because Sonic purposefully destroyed the device he was using to do so located in his Eggmobile, as he was a hair's width from taking Sonic out and commanding a legion to consume the planet with the stuff.

I did not say that, you told me Egg Man would try to copy his intelligence with one of his robots. Doing that will allow Rick to access the robots and have control over it
which as i said, Eggman can easily revert and nullify

, then he could spread it.
how exactly?

Rick has Acasuality 1
So? i said nothing on time travel

, also Rick can manipulate Time too.
Eggman's passive

Thats how preparation time works.
huh, ok, didn't knew

What the hell are you talking about blud
the clip where he is adamant about not using it at all in the description of it in the profile?

Nah, he is superior to Blitz and Chits games. S6 Ep2.

you said he can become intangible himself alongside his clones.........i never questioned the Holograms

it is listed as "phasing" hence why i didn't saw it, pardon for my goof here, however, from what i see, he can only do it for a short dash and can't be always intangible, so it wouldn't really affect much here

You do know Rick wouldnt allow them to just... get close to him like that lol.
teleportation, Eggman can just Chaos Control them to Rick......also Phantom Ruby to just create them on Rick

He isnt a dumbass, he also has Space Cruiser here
which Eggman can hack and or destroy, easily, Super Neo Metal just uses blitz speed amps to blow it up, or Eggman just hacks it to be under his control

I thought this was some sort of Mind Manipulation. Now I am confused lol.
the Metal Virus is........a virus, if it infects you, it just makes you become a mindless robot in seconds, it doesn't eve need to cover you completely to make you mindless even

Proof it can affect cybernetic 5d perception?
my dude, he only needs to affect his 3D one, i don't see how he being able to comprehend HDE would just have any effect on his very much 3D mind

regardless Eggman himself can perceive and completely comprehend Cyber Space, which is 5D, and the Phantom Ruby can affect him

Nothing compared to Heistotrons 975 trillion lol
millions involving literally an infinity amount of information......you keep glossing over that

also the profile says Heistotron made that many heists......not that he can do that many calculations is a very short amount of time, so
That doesnt mean Sage scales to it. She is only apart of it.
it does when she is completely integrated and can understand it completely enough to control it herself

By that logic Rick can also just BFR him.
Which Eggman can just Chaos Control back with no problem

I mean nothing is stopping Rick from sealing Eggman into a picture
somehow would need to get close enough to do that before Eggman just thinks about winning

and stopping time.
Resisted

Rick can do basically everything Egg Man can do.
nah, there isn't reality warping or conceptual manip on Rick's profile

Also I doubt he can have chaos emeralds in a week? Isnt that his whole goal?
nope lol, dude used them and collected them so much that it became a joke at this point

all he needs is to scan the planet for them, which he can do pretty easily

Hmm why would he lead with this?
Sage would calculate the best way to win, which would be this

Has he ever used it in combat or started with it?
yeah, Sonic Dream Team was all about him wanting to use it in the real world, he only couldn't because a char wasn't allowing him with her control over what he was using

Can he even gain this in a week? I need proof for that.
Sonic Dream Team is all about Eggman gaining control over it, that whole game happens in like, a day

Also again how can Egg Man deal with Ricks fate stuff though?
Super Neo Metal acausality type 4, his makes Fate a non problem

He only needs one of infinite Egg Mans to fall into it.
SBA, there can't be any outside influence here

NO! IT is "Weapon too cool for a name" I am not accepting any other answers
ok ok, THE ALPHA DEVICE LOLOLOLOL

Can I get a proof for this? Also how does this help Egg Man? If Rick eats the cookie this will make everything expect Metal Sonic useless
he was able to detect the Master Emerald in less than a day when he wanted to find the emeralds, he only really needs it for the purposes of the argument anc Chaos Energy hax, but since he can also just.......go around the globe multiple time over with his forces, it wouldn't really be hard to find them

with the Time Stones however, he can literally have as much time as he wants due to their Time Travel and Time Manip

is range limited as well? cuz some of Eggman's hax have tier 1 range

I need time answering, three big messages lol

I personally think its an Incon but lets see.

The Reverie is a Dreamscape realm, and what allows Nightmare Egg to exist in multiple places at once and etc., so his control over the Reverie doesn't matter here since Rick won't be fighting there. Dr. Eggman can still exit the Dreamscape, he isn't limited to it, the only reason he didn't is because the playable cast (Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, and Rouge) stopped him.
wasn't the whole point that Eggman would be able to take similar control over the real world once he was able to get out of the reverie tho?

Back