• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin fights Za Player

I don't know what they have anywincon , the main thing dovah has is ...

1.due to his state of being ( the prisoner) make him can lead with all his attack including ...

2. Power null low-1C , conceptual shouts and a lot his artifacts (some of them filled with smurf hax )

He will lead with whatever makes him win, not with everything.

Yeah, i am starting to think this match was a bad idea...
Someone tell this in a long time.

" his being are many race in his quantum being , he can take a form as 'multiple' then is mean he can shouted target with a multiple shouts in at once "

But anyway i don't know waht excatly he is , i not voted still wait for W101 supporter

Someone tell this in a long time.

" his being are many race in his quantum being , he can take a form as 'multiple' then is mean he can shouted target with a multiple shouts in at once "

But anyway i don't know waht excatly he is , i not voted still wait for W101 supporter
Think of it that way.

The Prisoner is everything he can be, wears whatever will make him win, etc. He threads all paths, all fates, all battles. if he can win a battle, he will win the battle because he will Always do whatever makes him win.
Of Course, that doesn't stop him from getting stomped.

also what place is the vs taking place? cus some artifacts are limited in the TES verse like the staff of magnus and is the reason why is low 1-C

if the fight takes place on neutral space then the staff is more powerful

he also has other artifacts like the ones from auriel that have no limitation and a lot more broken stuff

(i have a list of the artifacts that have no limits and those that are limited if the vs takes place on TES verse if anyone is interested)

edit: dova can also wipe out more artifacts out of his pocked dimension

Usaully , the figt should take place in nautral space where's all charracter can use max potency

Usaully , the figt should take place in nautral space where's all charracter can use max potency
then yea the limiters on the artifacts are out making the dova broken

the dova also has stuff like the Savior's Hide which has been consistently shown to be able to tank attacks from dagon and the Spear of Bitter Mercy which has also been used to fight dagon on a 1v1 and defeated him

the dova also has the sword of Jyggalag which still holds his power and still strong enough to harm sheo and his realm

he also has Umbra which has been shown to harm the prince Vile

Last edited:
I thought I commented on this thread before, but I guess I didn’t. The Dovahkiin is nowhere near as big as a smurf as people are making out. He only has low 1-C power absorption and high 1-B BFR (but the BFR only last a couple seconds in game and there isn’t any lore contradicting that). None of the daedric artifacts nor god artifacts are smurf abilities, the Eternal Champion wields plenty of them when he’s a 8-B.

Meanwhile, last I checked, majority of the player’s abilities are low 1-C so he’s an actual smurf. Even if they aren’t a smurf they have the ap advantage in the thousands and all their powers are hilariously above the Dovahkiin’s resistances (unless it revolves time manipulation) so the player thinks and the Dovahkiin is annihilated. Can we stop putting the Dovahkiin against massive smurfs, completely ignoring how his artifacts don’t scale in anyway to the daedric princes (unless they are using them, but Sheogorath literally turned a normal stick into a daedric artifact, so the artifacts only scale to daedric princes because the princes want them too), and the Dovahkiin’s power absorption requires him to pull out a cumbersome staff vs most snurfs or even people comparable to the Dovahkiin just thinking or pointing them dead.

Should point out the Dovahkiin canonically had great difficulty defeating the Ebony Warrior, despite the Ebony Warrior being entirely ap based, and the Dovahkiin was stomped by Miraak through pure ap. The Dovahkiin isn’t a unstoppable smurf and the Player has the ap advantage in the literal thousands, this goes exactly how the Dovahkiin’s first ‘fight’ with Miraak went. The player sees the Dovahkiin, points, and the Dovahkiin is ash.

Also I know this comment is somewhat late, but I’ve had test and final exams for the last couple of weeks so I was busy. If this was too late to comment this I apologize for any inconvenience. Also it is late where I live and I’m having trouble sleeping so if this post comes off as aggressive in anyway I’m sorry, I know people say don’t comment on sites when your tired, but I thought I already commented on this thread, and since I actually forgot to do that I want to correct that mistake.

Miraak stomped him via thum not AP

Also there are artifacts that do scale like the spear of bitter mercy and the hircine hide

The sword of meridia she also says she has given it it's full power once u are done with her quest

The bow of auriel is able to affect the "sun" as well

And the staff of magnus is limited by the multiverse so that it does not destroy it by using it's full power

Do all artifacts scale? No, not all artifacts scale for example the ring of hircine or the ring of namira, both of them have complete control over how much power the user gets and what abilities

As for the ebony warrior, have in mind that the whole "he is the strongest the dova has faced" was said even before dragonborn DLC was a thing

Last edited:
When does Meridia claim that? She says that if you wield it you can purge corruption and her influence will grow, nothing of dawnbreaker's strength. I might be missing something, I guess?

It may effect the tear in reality, yes, but none of its attacks one-shot high tier people or anything like that. You are meant to wield it, forced even, against a guy who is High 6-A.

Absorbing Magick a isn't exactly an insta win, especially since regardless of how you start, it's an active ability that takes time.

For the hide, there isn't much I can remember lore wise that would make it super op. While originally Hircine tore his skin off for it, it's not always so, since in Skyrim you skin a normal werewolf that defied Hircine. It's effects also don't have a set claim for them in lore I don't think, and while magic resist is pretty reoccurring, it was was never by 100% (60% in morrow ing, but it didnt include elemental attacks. Then it got nerfed a full 30 and 40% in less for the following games.). Claiming it grants tier 1 durability or resistances would be pretty baseless though.

The % are gameplay mechanics

Also the hide has been consistent in showing people that wear it can tank attacks from dagon and be unharmed on his presence

Consistent? When did happen multiple times in a way that was meant to happen, instead of it happening to be your equipment?

Consistent? When did happen multiple times in a way that was meant to happen, instead of it happening to be your equipment?
Battlespire

One was a chimer who use it to defend himself on case dagon tried to attack him, ones the chimer tricked dagon he got attacked and by wearing the hide he was able to tank them and gain enough time to use dagon photonic

Later on the apprentice is tasked to get it cus if he does not get it he has no chance vs dagon, once he gets it he is able to tank hits and then use the phrotobic to banish dagon to the void depowered

It happening in one quest line isn't very consistent, when you need to even re-make the armor in Skyrim for whatever reason. Even then, Mehrunes himself was not rated as at equal in raw ap back at that time when he had a profile if I'm not wrong, and the Dovahkiin certainly isn't tier 1 in durability.

It happening in one quest line isn't very consistent, when you need to even re-make the armor in Skyrim for whatever reason. Even then, Mehrunes himself was not rated as at equal in raw ap back at that time when he had a profile if I'm not wrong, and the Dovahkiin certainly isn't tier 1 in durability.
Not just 1 quest line but on diferent times and no contradictions shown, unless u have something else about the armor being damaged by a low level enemy on lore

What does dagon not being rated as now have to do with what has been shown?

Dova himself is not tier 1 dura correct, it is the armor that is.

Hircine’s Hide doesn’t scale to daedric princes. If the apprentice screws up in the final quest Dagon instantly one shots you.

It certainly is not in the profile, so that's too bad I suppose.
Again, the thing that is 1 is the hide not dova.

Unless ur argument is "not there, does not exist then" if profiles where 100% and there where no faults, sure, especially with TES profiles who have been abandoned and are missing a ridiculous number of abilities and resistances

I’ve rewatched the ending, the dialogue says Dagon is going to wreck you unless you stab him immediately, and I after looking through 10 videos I can’t find a single one where Dagon actually manages to attack before being one shot.

Even then I’ve heard that was an aspect of Dagon so it would only be low 2-C. The player is vastly higher into low 2-C than the Elder Scrolls so he should be able to get through the hide no problem.

I’ve rewatched the ending, the dialogue says Dagon is going to wreck you unless you stab him immediately, and I after looking through 10 videos I can’t find a single one where Dagon actually manages to attack before being one shot.

Even then I’ve heard that was an aspect of Dagon so it would only be low 2-C. The player is vastly higher into low 2-C than the Elder Scrolls so he should be able to get through the hide no problem.
I bought the fk games just for this reason and to see if he could tank hits or not, just to see if u were right or just downplaying.

The one that was an aspect was the one of chimer summoned on mundus

The one u fight is dagon himself on his hunting lodge, unless u want to tell me dagon cannot manifest on his own realm.

I guess we should just have iron man at 10-B plain and claim whatever tier we want for him.

Weapons and armor require to be rated as well. Back when he last had his profile, Mehrunes was Low 2-C. Now, he might not be. Regardless, you cannot possibly expect to use the character having durability four tiers beyond anything the profile claims, can you?

I’m trying to look for it but there was a thread explaining about how some daedric artifacts are completely independent of the users power and you get the full High 1-B potency out of them and others you don’t.

I bought the fk games just for this reason and to see if he could tank hits or not, just to see if u were right or just downplaying.

The one that was an aspect was the one of chimer summoned on mundus

The one u fight is dagon himself on his hunting lodge, unless u want to tell me dagon cannot manifest on his own realm.
Originally I brought up it was the true Dagon in an old thread to point out how big of an outlier high 1-B daedric artifacts would be. People told me it was the avatar so it wasn’t an outlier. Now people are telling me it is the true Dagon, and I’ll say it’s a massive outlier. How does a tiny piece of a daedric prince make you survive hits from a full on daedric prince.

I guess we should just have iron man at 10-B plain and claim whatever tier we want for him.

Weapons and armor require to be rated as well. Back when he last had his profile, Mehrunes was Low 2-C. Now, he might not be. Regardless, you cannot possibly expect to use the character having durability four tiers beyond anything the profile claims, can you?
If that is what he has shown

And I will work on making the profiles for the artifacts, given no one seems to bother with making them,

Again, what does dagon old tier has any relevance here?

If we have balant showings of an object tanking a supernova and character A has that armor should we just discard common sense and claim that the armor is normal now?

Originally I brought up it was the true Dagon in an old thread to point out how big of an outlier high 1-B daedric artifacts would be. People told me it was the avatar so it wasn’t an outlier. Now people are telling me it is the true Dagon, and I’ll say it’s a massive outlier. How does a tiny piece of a daedric prince make you survive hits from a full on daedric prince.
Waria, orgb both told u that it was not an outlier given the hide is made from the power of hircine and an artifact as well

The avatar is the one summoned by chimer on mundus

The one u fight as the apprentice is the real dagon

Who says it's a tiny piece? Umbra had a "little" bit of the power of vile and the sword all but f him over with just a "little" bit of his power.

Regardless BFR GG
If you’re referring to the Dovahkiin’s I think that technically got nerfed recently. We used to mostly ignore the in game time limit, but people (I believe Ricsi when he was staff) brought up that’s there’s nothing out of game contradicting the bfr’s time limit, so we can only assume the player will be back before being incapacitated.

I’ve discussed this with major contributors to the ES wiki. The daedric artifacts are either independent of the users power, semi independent or dependent.

If you’re referring to the Dovahkiin’s I think that technically got nerfed recently. We used to mostly ignore the in game time limit, but people (I believe Ricsi when he was staff) brought up that’s there’s nothing out of game contradicting the bfr’s time limit, so we can only assume the player will be back before being incapacitated.
Uh how about the fact that oblivion is above time in general?

That's not how it works. You can argue for minor things not on the profile like, say, he has soul hax but not a potency specified, so you say "this scales above x thousand souls from this guy".

But if it's a whole ass tier, one four ahead of the characters current tier, sitting at tier 1? No, you absolutely need that added to the profiles.

Give the thread, cus as far as all the stuff matt and ultima has said if there is no stuff about a time limit on lore is not real

Same with paralisis, on game it has time limit on lore it does not

Back