• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
im in support of incon if his power null is passively Low 1-C which is scary
So yeah incon

His 2-A absorption is passive, though, since he absorbed Morganthe's 2-A Song of Creation power without even realizing it.

That power null might be smurf, though, but if it somehow doesn't apply here (which I disagree with but whatever), then it may be incon.

🗿thats what we're doing
1150725223109373963.png

So wouldn't the Power Nullification work on Rimuru? I don't think that it being magic nullification specifcally even matters if Rimuru uses magic
Rimuru is resistant against power null based on skills
He can use magic and skills and skills is the soul itself and the soul is a construct of information

the powernull is either 2-A or Low 1-C tho
Its not about it being Low 1-C its about whether he can affect his soul which is information type 2 based
That's why in his profile we explained why he cant be affected by power modification, nullification and mimicry because to first be able to touch his skill you have to have information manip type 2 to interact with it if his Ap was low 1-C i would have understood

Its not about it being Low 1-C its about whether he can affect his soul which is information type 2 based
That's why in his profile we explained why he cant be affected by power modification, nullification and mimicry because to first be able to touch his skill you have to have information manip type 2 to interact with it if his Ap was low 1-C i would have understood
Low 1-C powernull bypasses 3D concept

player can interact with cm type 1 anyway

And Like I said if rimuru cant beat him instantly he can always. ,

Run away and use space time continues attacks. With interdimensional range.

Also there is a hope speed diffrence.

thats just a random scan of resistance to power modification
The contest is Rimuru got hit by Melt Slash which destroyed everything in tensura from smallest particle known as Information Particles to everything

High-Godly; Cited to be capable of regenerating not only his physical body, but Skills even after being hit with a Spirit Particle attack such as Melt Slash,[25] a sword art fused with Disintegration[25] that completely annihilates everything

Information makes everything in Tensura even skills.
So after Rimuru was about to get deleted, so he sacrificed the Beelzebub and skill got completely destroyed and Raphael stated that she got hundreds of copies of Beelzebub so she just sacrificed the skill and tricked rimuru to death to only Analyze the Spirit Particles.

The contest is Rimuru got hit by Melt Slash which destroyed everything in tensura from smallest particle known as Information Particles to everything

Information makes everything in Tensura even skills.

So after Rimuru was about to get deleted, so he sacrificed the Beelzebub and skill got completely destroyed and Raphael stated that she got hundreds of copies of Beelzebub so she just sacrificed the skill and tricked rimuru to death to only Analyze the Spirit Particles.
Would update rimuru profile then

Back