• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Player (Wizard101) (2-2-0)

Oh wait a minute. What if I just made it Arc 1 Player vs Low 2-C Sonic. I'm not seeing Passive Power Nullification under Arc 1 abilities

What can he do even if knows? He would get blitzed anyway because he doesn't have higher reaction speed
His probability manipulation can make the chances of Sonic hitting him 0%. He can also use the minion sacrifice spell or absorb his life force. There's also minions which could temporarily distract Sonic
Not necessary i think?
Really? I thought that if it was like 3 km or something with equal speed, the player would have some time to react to it

His probability manipulation can make the chances of Sonic hitting him 0%. He can also use the minion sacrifice spell or absorb his life force. There's also minions which could temporarily distract Sonic
Would he have time to do it in time though? Sonic is blitzing him with a 346x speed
Really? I thought that if it was like 3 km or something with equal speed, the player would have some time to react to it
346x is alot XD

So much for Archie Sonic. Maybe I should read through Doomguy's profile to see if a match between his Low 1-C key and the player could work

Well, Robo hasn't really answered how this is a stomp for Sonic. Plus the Guardian Spirit spell just automatically resurrects the Player if he ever gets killed. I'm going to add my vote to the list now since it's been a while

Well, Robo hasn't really answered how this is a stomp for Sonic. Plus the Guardian Spirit spell just automatically resurrects the Player if he ever gets killed. I'm going to add my vote to the list now since it's been a while
the guardian spirit spell is only for his arc 2 key

ig the minion ability is a wincon

Kind of weird to think that even with a giant sword, Sonic's first instinct is to just spindash

The 346x speed amp Spin Dash? That's probably not gonna end well for The Player OR their minions, because they have literally no way of reacting to it once Sonic uses it in CQC. It won't matter the number he spawns if its just a blitz.

Resurrection won't really help The Player here either if all that happens is they die again. The Player has no reliable way of touching Excalibur Sonic due to far superior acrobatics, movement, and sword parrying that can no-sell AoE attacks with higher AP than him (Lancelot's Chaos Blast). This isn't mentioning Sonic has his own Immortality that relies own Soul Energy once his health is depleted, which he can replenish in a variety of ways to essentially stall his death ad-infinitum. But again, this relies on The Player or his minions even scratching him. A tall task when Sonic's reaction speed is 4x greater than his normal speed.

Back