• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dota 2 CRT

We should rename the verse to Dota 2 since that's how Valve names it.

Anyways, 7.20 gave and took away some abilities for some heroes so I should update those pages. If you guys have something else to add feel free to say it here.

Rubick:

The Grand Magus boss unit we see in the Frosthaven event is actually the same Rubick that we can play as, so he should have these for his second key:

• Possibly Mind Manipulation (Since it's implied that he mind controlled the Frostivus mob to help him uproot the christmas tree)
  • Possibly Reality Warping (Reshapes the world of magic as he sees fit according to his Arcana description)
  • Flight (His Arcana made him fly and shit. Just watch the intro animation)
Enigma:

• BFR (via Midnight Pulse's description, A section of the world slowly descends into the void.)
  • Preparation (He would need prep to make those journals that lure alchemists to their doom)
Shadow Fiend:

Lion:

Beastmaster:

• Fear Manipulation (via this, just read the lore quote. It's implied that Primal Roar can scare off people too)
Huskar:

• Mind Manipulation (via this, he owns a Helm of the Dominator himself. It's also implied that Chen can do this to other creatures besides animals based on the lore quote.)
Pudge:

• Regenerationn (High-Low. According to this lore quote, the undead people who live there can replace their limbs so they should scale to Pudge and it makes sense since he can do the same as shown in his cosmetics)
Zeus:

• He has a feat where he craters an entire city so I could try to find someone to calc it, it's mentioned in hereand here

Its an abbreviation for Defense of the Ancients, having a lowercase a doesnt really make sense

Everything else is fine

Zeus' feat definitely needs to be calced as should the storm he made in the same pictures

What should Invoker's lifting strength with TK be? He can pull down a meteor from space, I think that needs to be calced too.

About the power level things that some Heroes have... Wouldn't be coherent to scale Earthshaker to Earth Spirit? He is superior to him in lore and since we could scale him to "possibly 6-A" Ember and Storm Spirit could be scaled from that too. In the same matter Sun Wukong should be like "8-A, likely 7-B" since we know the elemental brothers are superior to him.

Now Vrogros. Put him in 8-A wouldn't be accurate and we know he could be scaled to Earthshaker too. Abbadon too, but with an "8-A, possibly 7-B" as we know that his kingdom isn't a small city.

On Ancient Apparition we know that he's the embodiment of Heat Death of the universe. That's for his second key as for the first or it should remain "Unknown" or use a "8-A".

Where does it say that Earthshaker is superior to Earth Spirit in lore? I'd appreciate proof.

Also MK's first key could be 8-A since he was much weaker and should be comparable to lower tier heroes, and he fought off a bunch of criminals from Dark Reef.

Why is Abaddon 7-B? I don't get what you're saying tbh

AA is a very powerful being in lore, he should have feats superior to the 8-As of Dota

About Earthshaker and Earth Spirit: the latter is superior to him I was saying. Sorry that I expressed myself wrong.

I think about it and since the Siltbreaker thing is Canon we could use for the Heroes who goes to the prison a calculation for the Durability. The pressure the water has at 3km deep shouldn't be calced?

Okay. But I need proof for that tho

I don't think water pressure would wield anything impressive, but he has an ability called Torrent and it's explicitly the same one Kunkka uses. It could be calced for his attack speed since he summons water from the center of the world and it could yield some impressive speed results given the amount of time it takes for that water to reach the surface from the center of the world.

Earthshaker's calc says: "This should powerscale to the elemental spirits trio; Earth, Fire, Storm, as they are on similar standings in their creation lore; being a special part of the literal aspects of respective elements"

However this calc seems like an extreme downplay to me:

"Tectonic plates crack, mountains fold, and foes are crushed by the Echo Slam" so let's calc the energy to fold two small mountains.

I wonder why MERLIGHT did calc the energy to crush two humans insted. I mean "foes are crushed" after all

I mean calculating energy to fold two small mountains is a massive lowball for such feat

Also kind of of topic but I don't see how is sniper compareble to axe. He's neither a mage nor oglodi and receiving compliments from him in a battle means nothing since their power is equalized by the ancients

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Where does it say that their power is equalized by the ancients?
I can't find the source anymore but it was used as an explanation why a mere human like Legion Commander can kill Elder Titan or Enigma. Basicly all heroes are equalized during any battle so even 9-B can fight on par with Low 2-C

Ugarik said:
Earthshaker's calc says: "This should powerscale to the elemental spirits trio; Earth, Fire, Storm, as they are on similar standings in their creation lore; being a special part of the literal aspects of respective elements"
However this calc seems like an extreme downplay to me:

"Tectonic plates crack, mountains fold, and foes are crushed by the Echo Slam" so let's calc the energy to fold two small mountains.

I wonder why MERLIGHT did calc the energy to crush two humans insted. I mean "foes are crushed" after all
I calculated it based off the "mountains fold" first person omniscient narrative statement about the move.

Crushing two humans is a less impressive description due to not knowing a lot of specifics like if its fleshy foes and how far away they are from the shockwave, etc.

tbh, the elemental spirits should be on the same level as someone like phoenix who can cause a supernova of a sun-like star, the fundamentals should be easily higher than what they are rated anyway. enigma holds together via his gravity of all the individual stars/planets in their universe/multiverse, which is supposedly an infinite amount of planets / stars going by oracles time forkery.

https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Planetfall/Responses

Ya.

"I don't know if the world can take it."

"World rending!"

Planet busting level statements (clearly not hyperbole/a joke) when he gets the refresher orb item?

Would mean he can hit with at least the energy to break apart half an earth-like planet should he release his echo slam (his strongest move) once without the item and he's in his arcana form base. Permanently break apart the whole planet if he did it concurrently twice using the items power.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/842611

Said here that'd take 1.535e32 Joules

(probs need to use this method to revise certain sonic x calc i made lol)

His base non arcana form probably scales to half of that yield then since he became that way after he merged his power with another copy of himself.

"He who was one with the spirit of this earth has now merged with a fragment from another world. "

so 1.535e32 Joules / 2 = 7.675e+31 joules

yipeeeee

____

alternatively we could probs assume the planet wouldn't ever get time to reform and if its wholly broken immediately if he's using his strongest move two times directly after one another (via using the refresher orb and not needing rest) and divide by two to get his arcana form and base form output.

Earth gbe is 2.487E32 joules

Using one echo slam in his arcana form = 2.487E32 / 2 = 1.2435E32 joules

Using one echo slam in his normal form = 1.2435E32 / 2 = 6.2175E31 joules

lil biiit lower if we use the lowest possible assumption.

Doom can burn fleshy humans and other creature dudes down to ashes when he one hit kills someone with his infernal blade attack.

https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Doom_responses

"Burned you to ashes."

Which means he can hit with 221,527,923 Joules via this calc .

So the new Invoker persona got released a week ago and he appears to have Sealing or Immersion since the intro animation shows him jumping out of a book that he trapped himself in and he should likely get resistance to it since he can escape it as well. He also gets Time Travel since the description for the item says that he travelled forward in his timeline using a spell that he learned:

"Now, harnessing dangerous magics purloined from his headmaster's secret archives, young Carl has discovered the means to journey forward into his own timeline. Eager to insert himself prematurely into the moment of his greatest triumph, Carl is determined to prove to the world that aged or not, the illustrious arts of the Invoker can be bested by no one. While he's confident that he's bound for triumphant adventure, had he read the entire description of the spell before casting it, the young magus would know that failure to accomplish his elder self's fated mission will result in each timeline's certain demise"

Dimensional Storage via pulling a book out of nowhere as seen here

WeeklyBattles said:
Because there are over half a dozen feats that pyt them at 8-A+?
TF are you talking about? The weakest neurtal creep in the game is in the same tier as Roshan

Also Axe is clearly far from the weakest hero lore-vise so I don't think Sniper is comparable to him

Uhh, I just want to add somethings to Rubick (Huge necro, I know)

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: Basically, his new Immortal basically tells that Rubick has the ability to manipulate the four-dimensional space in order to affect the happenings in his own

Causality Manipulation: Following what I mentioned above, seeing that his ability to manipulate 4D spaces makes him able to manipulate the happenings in his own, this seems more like causality manip

https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Crux_of_Perplex

Also, I saw the description of his Arcana, I think that what it's described seems more like RW than just possible RW, especially considering that he's able to alter the foundations of magic itself, and toy with the boundaries of arcane artistry, this seems more like Reality Warping + Law Manipulation

https://dota2.gamepedia.com/The_Magus_Cypher

Back