• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Because I saw that Dracula is 4-A and thus wanted to make him fight a 2hu because I hate myself and I love suffering.

But since Dracula stomps any non-gods or non-youkai 2hus and that he gets at best stalemated, if not stomped by Touhou gods, I went with Doremy as a safe middle ground, even though she likely gets stomped too but ssssh.

Dreamy Christmas Girl vs A Monster who Doesn't belong in This world

Speed is equalized. Doremy is bloodlusted Battle takes place in Gensokyo. Have at you!

People can exist without soul and body with their Mind, Youkai can regen until you erase completely their existence

It's common in fiction, Death Phantom from Sailor Moon exist without Soul and body, just his conscious

But Bobobo has that smae power but it was changed from low godly to type 8 immortality

Uh... I don't remember Drac actually using his conceptual manipulation for...

Anything.

Ever.

Bobo has like, Zero proof or feat, we have even a scan where a guys kill him in destroying his hair all.

Anyway I will wait more about Dracula

Back