• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the Hax Plot passive that sort of stops Dracula from losing that she doesn't resist, how does Flandre resist his numerous 4-D passives? Even if all of her resistances were 4-D, Dracula has countless others that she doesn't resist.

I would even say that it may be inconclusive if she has a passive that Dracula does not resist and that could harm him a lot or incapacitate him, but Dracula also has 4-D passive powernull.

This can be a stomp.

But I think whatever, you restricted Dracula's Power of Dominance, which is his signature ability as a Dark Lord, so I don't think even this match could be added if it wasn't a stomp.

You can’t restrict the power of dominance from Dracula as that’s his core power alongside his castle. Either way this is a massive stomp.

I thought the Power of Dominance was something that could be restricted for fights, my bad.

Anyways, feel free to lock this up.

The power of dominance is literally tied to Dracula’s existence as that’s the main reason why Soma was considered the new Dark Lord. Besides even if you restrict it you’d have to deal with the castle’s passives which Flandre doesn’t have an answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back