• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 2

No, physical destruction is still taking place, they didn't say removed, warped, blinked etc; from time and space. They said "devastation" he was going to destroy the earth via time space manipulation there are plenty of characters on this wiki who have their feats of hax scale to there AP when it comes to their hax resulting in physical destruction. Emperor joker is universal in AP because he was "rewriting the universe", bill cipher is low 2-C because he could destroy the fabric of existence, aeon from castlevania is low 2-C from merging timelines with hax.

I'm not talking about scaling the black hole to his physical stats I'm taking about the planet destruction scaling to his durability.

If we upgrade the Icons dura, we then scale the Slayer to that planet level feat through harming and killing it. Then anything that even remotely compares to the Slayer (Such as the Arch-Vile according to earlier statements in this thread, the Titans, and likely the Khan Maykr depending on what we decide with her), all get upgraded to Planet level too.

archvile would be lifting strength only if that got passed the marauders in the lore was said to take damage from regular sentinels. We will have to wait and see about the khan maker. Just in dura for icon and just in AP for slayer. What ever the icon's storm clac ends up being is what the dura for the slayer will be.

Eternal Archvile's should probably scale up to 9-A physically, tbh.

I get relying on ingame stats is a meme but they can do the same damage as a Fireborne Baron with melee.

Yeah I just saw a glory kill where the archvile took more than one punch to kill. How about we treat it as an outlier until further notice .

not that samuel said that the icon grew stronger the more time passed, something like reactive power? So I think the only way the icon survived the black hole is because its toughness is long enough to resist it since he has been constantly increasing his power. Well that's what I think

Going from the high end, do we agree that he's High 3-A with Reality Warping for swallowing up the universe into Hell? This has nothing to do with durability.

What I mean is that we're taking things piece by piece. We'll deal with physical durability after determining physical and hax AP.

Have you reached a conclusion/consensus here?

Icon gets time-space hax and resistance to black holes added we haven't decided whether or not it's going to be low 2-C or High 3-A for environmental destruction.

BFG 9K was agreed to be 8-A via statements of being stronger than the megakelvin laser

And what ever calculations fire storm did at the top of the thread.

We are still decided whether or not the icon should scale to his planet busting feat.

The marauder is at least 9-A physically for scaling to sentinels who were taking on barons, his shield is undecided

Archviles are at least 9-A, they get mind manipulation, summoning, fire manipulation.

Do we agree with the tyrants scaling to the BFG? since they take shots in game and they are pretty much the cyber demon from the previous game even if they are a down scaled version.

Doom hunter?

I think we are keeping the barons the same with added fire manipulation

All demons get type 2 immortality

Doomguy reactive power level from statements saying he's constantly getting stronger. Resistance to mind manipulation via archvile.

What do we think about resistance to reality warping via icon. Since there were other humans on the planet at the time who ended up unaffected by it or would that make his reality warping at the time a couple hundred meters?

Doom guy gets immortality type for surviving wounds that would be fatal to others. Immortality type 4 negation with crucible.

Anything else I missed? If I got anything wrong let me know.

Here's the picture of the sentinels fighting barons and winning while out numbered
D106FF09-6AAD-446E-B0D9-894E9F827C8E

You might say that they are just imps or hell knights drawn differently but they are definitely barons when we take this picture into account
E70FC1AF-0F1E-46F8-A8E8-A7C6BB1455DD

I'll just leave my stance on everything adressed by DTG above:

1: Agreed

2: Agreed

3: Agree with all

4: Personally i'm still against, but yeah it's still being discussed

5: That seems fine

6: Also fine

7: I'm fine with Tyrants scaling

8: I'd put him at around 8-A for tanking BFG shots (Unless he cant, in that case don't I look bad...), we don't know much about him in-lore so we'll have to revert to what we see in-game

9: I don't remember discussing that? Personally I think they deserve a new key which would possibly get 8-A via the bfg shots, unless there's something that directly contradicts this in the lore, I don't think sentinels would scale to these stronger versions though since iirc it's implied that they're most commonly found in a certain area in hell but I cant remember fully

10: Agreed

11: Seems fine

12: Never thought of that, not sure atm

13: Agreed

And just some minor stuff that wasn't adressed:

Demons get resistance to soul manipulation (they're stated by Hayden to be humans that have had their souls taken for argent energy, their bodies have since changed over years and been repurposed.)

Something about the Slayer breaking chains that titans couldn't

I'll update this if I find anything else...

I actually did some in game testing with the BFG and marauder. While I wasn't able to get a direct hit with it I was able to land it's tendrils on him, he died after 2 tendrils. I went and tested to see how many tendrils the Barron would take and it was the same amount.

With the tendrils it also matters how long the demon is exposed to them, the longer they're connected, the more damage they'll do. Marauders do seem to die immediately when hit directly with the BFG though.

They were both up against wall and just shot at the wall. I was a bit closer to the marauder when I tested

I mean I'm doing a calc on the Microwave beam atm, the tendrils seem to work similarly to that, so the tendrils will likely at least scale above it. The calc ends up at 9-A tho so it's obviously not an upgrade...

Okay. What does Firestorm808 think, and have any staff members agreed with this?

To add a few things

>Doomguy reactive power level from statements saying he's constantly getting stronger

If this is for the quotes where it's said that he got stronger because of killing demons, that's already on his profile under absorption.

Unless they're other quotes for this, I disagree with this.

>What do we think about resistance to reality warping via icon. Since there were other humans on the planet at the time who ended up unaffected by it or would that make his reality warping at the time a couple hundred meters?

Considering we don't see any reality warping happening around him that would affect the Doomguy, he shouldn't have resistance to this.

I agree with everything else though.

Actually, the Reactive Power level thing could be specifically explained as "Reactive Power Level, via absorption" or something like that.

Well actually thinking about it, he maybe should have it. The Reactive Power Level page says this

Reactive Power Level is the ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength or other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight
And he does have quotes like these

Though no Arena-borne prisoner had ever been granted the honor, the Night Sentinels broke tradition and deemed the Outlander worthy of training. A number of disciples grumbled and chafed at the barbarian present in their ranks, but in the war with the demons all opportunities for even the slightest advantage was to be considered and as they witnessed the Stranger spar with their hall-masters they found in him an undying, unrelenting compatriot. This man was an outlander, friend to none, and yet rose each time he was thrown to the dirt of the circle. Battered and bruised, his brow stained with blood, he rose with grim determination for the chance to face his enemies in armed combat once again.

Time passed as the Stranger was instructed in the codified matrices of their Order, the ancient lessons of battle and brotherhood taught to all Sentinels. He could sense the opportunity before him - soon, all of Hell would feel his wrath once again.

Satisfied that he would not be a detriment to their prowess, the Night Sentinels granted him his wish as they ventured through the hellgates with the Stranger in tow. They knew no rest, fighting in the unnatural elements and training under the blood-moon of night. The Stranger suffered exhaustion, wounds, and sickness, but asked for no aid and was offered none. Three times the Night Sentinels ventured into the gate and back, and upon every return the Stranger strode more capable than before, his gait locked in step with the march of the Sentinels, a disciplined and now controlled lust for demon blood ever present. The passing of years and innumerous battles with the devils indentured the Stranger to Argenta's mightiest warriors, and no longer did they condescend to him as a new-blooded conscript, for to them he had become a brother-in-arms forged in war. An ally, and a weapon.
~ History of the Sentinels - Part VII​
This would scale to his first key though too.

Should we make a profile for Hell itself, both as a civilisation and an entity of its own (Its been described as a living entity multiple times in-lore iirc), we could have a key for the armies of hell as a civilisation, which would include stuff like the demons and Icon of sin, and a different key being the full entity (Which I believe has been agreed as a Low 1-C structure).

Just seems like a profile that would be cool to create, and likely has enough backing behind it to be fine. While not really necessary, still seems elligible.

I think Hell having its own profile works, but make sure to include the given scans for explanation of course.

@Dark Yeah i'll gather some scans before making it.

Fox, no major upgrades currently no, still being discussed.

So explain to me why we would not take the icon's planet destruction via breaking down time and space as a feat when we have other characters on this wiki who have feats like that scale to their AP and dura.

I dont thik any charater has anything like that that sales to their ap and the planet destruction happens before the space time thing but it doesn't sound like planet busting as the description implies the planet would still exist to get eaten by the black ole

Back