• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 2

I'm pretty sure there are plenty more Tier 6 stuff that can upgrade Doomslayer in the codex entries, but no one really brought those up or properly calculated the Javelins that break the planets cores.

He owns the 2016 crucible(which contains the powers of all the wraiths and was powerful enough to rip open a rift between mars and hell,was powerful enough to power all the ARC facilities and solve the world's energy crisis again.Not to mention when the wraiths came into existence they cracked open the Earth)

It's stated that the Icon was superior to normal titans,who are resilient to nuclear weaponary.It could at least be assumed he can survive the strongest nuke humanity has.

The strongest bomb ever created was Satan-2,which has the explosive potential to level France/Texas.

Tsar Bomba is the strongest nuke ever detonated. However, it only said Titans are immune to every conventional weapon. Which would make it immune to BFG 9000, but it's rather speculative to scale them to nukes. Given that people don't actually need to be 7-B to survive a nuke given inverse square law.

Dienomite22 said:
I dont thik any charater has anything like that that sales to their ap and the planet destruction happens before the space time thing but it doesn't sound like planet busting as the description implies the planet would still exist to get eaten by the black ole
No no no, the codex says the planet would get destroyed THEN a black hole would get created.

Adding onto DTG, seeing as the order of words In the Final sin codex imply a breakdown of spacetime AFTER the planet is totally devastated, then the planet wouldn't be devastated via the breakdown itself.

And by that what exactly does total devastation mean here? Also the arc has nuclear weaponry in their arsenal, it states all threats attempted to destroy a titan thwarted by their durability, even going to say the only way of doing so would be to destroy the priests from within. This obviously means they have attempted nuclear bombardment at one point and it didn't work, and they are aware that the hell priest would be inside.

DTG499 said:
Dienomite22 said:
I dont thik any charater has anything like that that sales to their ap and the planet destruction happens before the space time thing but it doesn't sound like planet busting as the description implies the planet would still exist to get eaten by the black ole
No no no, the codex says the planet would get destroyed THEN a black hole would get created.
that's what I said. the space time thing creates a black hole which happens after the planet's "total destruction"

The codex phrase is "total devastation of Earth," but yes, the definition of devastation is "great destruction or damage."

The earth got destroyed meaning there was an explosion or cataclysm what ever you want to call it. Surviving the devastation of earth warrants a durability rating.

also add to the crucible in the negation of type 2 immortality and durability negation(since it seems to be a type of laser that ignores the hard, also all demons have type 2 so icon should scale)

"Static position at a sub-quantum level" I don't know what that would mean.

But in a very interesting tid bit it says that the seraphim stole the essence of the father, the one who gave all the power to the Makyrs, and no one knows what he did with it. I think we all know what he did with it.

1EA29B50-E409-4281-B804-1CEDC151ABC0

Also I don't know who we could scale the Cosmic Spear to. It just said it came down from the heavens, so the khan Makyr?

Acausality for Doomslayer looks legit. And Kahn Maker also appears to have Cosmic Awareness for sure.

That isn't acausality or any kind of power that is on the site yet. the cosmic spear isn't related to the makyrs iirc.

That does seem like Acausality, if the Slayer is present in every timeline then it's likely Type 1.

The cosmic spear came from an unknown entity unrelated to the makers and essentially created the wraiths, long before the makyrs were on the sentinel planet.

They are only predictions, not actual timelines so they don't count for acausality and being present in every timeline doesn't give you type 1.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Dienomite22 said:
The cosmic spear came from an unknown entity unrelated to the makers and essentially created the wraiths, long before the makyrs were on the sentinel planet.

They are only predictions, not actual timelines so they don't count for acausality and being present in every timeline doesn't give you type 1.
Urdak is said to be heaven when you read the codex about it and the cosmic spear came from the heavens. Just because they didn't show up until far later after the fact doesn't rule out the possibility of them being the ones who threw the spear.

It said every possible future timeline. The khan maker has the ability to travel through time/dimensions and is said also survey these timelines.

Antvasima said:
I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.
Roger

DTG499 said:
Urdak is said to be heaven when you read the codex about it and the cosmic spear came from the heavens. Just because they didn't show up until far later after the fact doesn't rule out the possibility of them being the ones who threw the spear.

It said every possible future timeline. The khan maker has the ability to travel through time/dimensions and is said also survey these timelines.
Heavens in this context is another name for sky and outer space and the spear literally came from outer space and pierced the planet. It isn't connected to the maykrs.

"possible" "potentiality" "predictive variable of possible future timelines" etc. meaning not actual timelines but predictions. Their ability to travel through time and dimensions doesn't mean anything as it is the divinity machine making predictions as the description says.

"The god mind surveys these timelines, watching them form and expand exponentially like fractal patterns in the fabric of existence"

Predictions of every infinite possibility that means timelines.

That doesn't make them real timelines, just really good predictions. Being in a prediction doesn't make doomguy or anyone who has a similar "power" acausal, nor would being in infinite timelines would either as characters are already assumed to be in alternate timelines in a verses setting unless they canonically have an ability that makes them acausal.

Heavens refers to the sky and the position of up relative to the planets surface. When it comes the positioning of a planet in space "up" is irrelevant. I'm not saying it's concrete I'm saying the Makyrs or The Father, compared to everyone else, are the most likely culprit.

Dienomite22 said:
That doesn't make them real timelines, just really good predictions. Being in a prediction doesn't make doomguy or anyone who has a similar "power" acausal, nor would being in infinite timelines would either as characters are already assumed to be in alternate timelines in a verses setting unless they canonically have an ability that makes them acausal.
They literally say timeline multiple times and that they are observing them within existence.

Back