• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs August

Another One Piece vs Fairy Tail fight. I refrained from using an Admiral this time. Doffy just needed another fight, too.

Conditions: Low 6-B forms, Speed Equalized, No Ars-Magia (Doubt he'd use it in-character anyways), Intent to kill. Starting Distance is 40 meters.

Who wins?:

Donquixote Doflamingo: 0

August: 0

Doflamingo treasure cruise
Dark Form August

If that's the case, would they be High 7-A? If so, we can still do this, just have to use High 7-A+ Doffy.

Not sure. It's about the planet size, and according to my numbers, Deus Sema would be fodder level if the FT Earth is downgraded to IRL Earth.

I think we should wait.

august can only mimic magic, last time i checked devil fruits arent magic. that and in their high 7-A forms doflamingo should have an AP and dura advantage.

August can lead with cobra mind-reading, slowdown duffy time using the racer magic,and can finish him off with his fire pillar or crash magic(he copy gildarts magic)/fairy glitter(copy and null cana FG). The reflector will save him from any string attack. And if he go close enough, he can put duffy into sleep. Doffy obs haki maybe give him an advantage, but august can counter it with mind riding and time slow down

Voting august.

The Popular Loser said:
You do know August has sleep manipulation and can slow down time right. And we aren't using their 7-A forms.
Changing forms their didn't change hax, it's only add it. Those hax aren't august form based. And sleep manipualtion is august own power

If there really is a change coming to the verse, we should listen to Cal and either wait OR close the thread, but I will say one thing:

So, August using sleep manip on someone vastly weaker than him somehow implies he can easily do so to someone who is technically stronger than him (In both keys. High 7-A Doffy is 1.5x August, and Low 6-B, more than 2x)? Not to mention, if he could do it so easy, why has he never used it on anyone other than one person, especially in combat?

In the mean time, i'll just give Doffy a new opponent, since this one will be put on hold.

cant august only copy the magic of those near him? (atleast i dont remember him ever using magic of someone a good distance away.) if this really is a one on one fight i dont think there would be anyone close enough for him to copy anything, so he'd be stuck with the magic of whoever he most recently fought.

CinCameron20 said:
If there really is a change coming to the verse, we should listen to Cal and either wait OR close the thread, but I will say one thing:

So, August using sleep manip on someone vastly weaker than him somehow implies he can easily do so to someone who is technically stronger than him (In both keys. High 7-A Doffy is 1.5x August, and Low 6-B, more than 2x)? Not to mention, if he could do it so easy, why has he never used it on anyone other than one person, especially in combat?

In the mean time, i'll just give Doffy a new opponent, since this one will be put on hold.
Hmm, even if low6b version get downgrade,they still got high 7a version.

Back