• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t just shut down natural healing. It shuts down amped natural healing

Blackbeard is specifically stated to be a special case. He isn’t the norm
Ok have we ever seen Marco get harmed by a Haki based attack and not regenerate? The source on the Haki page just has Rayleigh explaining Haki and he never says Haki shuts off regeneration.

So would Tomura as his body was made to hold multiple powers.

Isn’t that also AFO and his ability to hoard a bajillion quirks?
No, because quirks in nature don't kill people who have more than 1
So the ****** Roblox death sound?
Yes bro
They are still mad that I used to make spite and stomp matches accidentally and because they think I am annoying for some reason
The dude went to a 6-B tournament that said "no one shot hax" and nominated 3 existence erasure characters with broken regen, 1 of them was immortal unless you have holy/unholy manipulation, then he said the fight was unfair because one of the people he chose lost to a dude with good senses

The dude just lied and said devil fruits are spiritual in nature and said that them being DNA based is headcanon.

The dude was preaching about abilities not being equalized (even though they don't need to be for a negation to work), then the OP made it equalized and he said "he steals DF gg".

The dude stonewalled the first 3 pages to say the same ability "scatter and reflect". Rusty needed 2 messages to explain why Shigaraki breaks out of a technique, he needed 2 pages.

People have literally left the thread because of him.

"Some reason" ok now

My apologies but the regeneration scan for the Haki page is wrong. Chapter 597 has no regeneration negation whatsoever.

Can someone update the reference for that ability with the proper source?
chapter is 567 btw, but yeah that has to be changed
Yes please this thread is very confusing
then he asks for incon or calls it a stomp whenever his character is losing

Yes bro

The dude went to a 6-B tournament that said "no one shot hax" and nominated 3 existence erasure characters with broken regen, 1 of them was immortal unless you have holy/unholy manipulation, then he said the fight was unfair because one of the people he chose lost to a dude with good senses

The dude just lied and said devil fruits are spiritual in nature and said that them being DNA based is headcanon.

The dude was preaching about abilities not being equalized (even though they don't need to be for a negation to work), then the OP made it equalized and he said "he steals DF gg".

The dude stonewalled the first 3 pages to say the same ability "scatter and reflect". Rusty needed 2 messages to explain why Shigaraki breaks out of a technique, he needed 2 pages.

"Some reason" ok now
We all make mistakes. Actually EE was allowed the rules changed 4 times ask the op. Anyway can we just vote incon to end this?

Yes bro

"Some reason" ok now
chapter is 567 btw, but yeah that has to be changed

then he asks for incon or calls it a stomp whenever his character is losing
Is this what we in the businesses call a bruh moment?

Like I am fine going with Incon, because both characters aren’t going to be able to win unless through a very drawn out fight that’s a coin toss anyways, and the two are practically immortal to the other unless one specific thing hits.
And also it means both sides tell slightly less then normal because nobody loses

I didn't see regeneration negation there either. Marco got punched but that was it, my apologies but I even check the next chapter and I don't understand. Is Marco's regen passive and he'll always regenerate no matter what. Is this the only case of regen negation? Seems like a little thing to give everyone such a powerful ability.

If the regen is passive I guess it is alright. But if he has to activate it, it could just be he is choosing not to heal such a tiny wound. Also the bruise keeps changes places on his head, it was next to his mouth and under his right eye but next chapter there was no bruise there but he had a bruise that was close to the top of his head.

If his healing is passive, the negation is fine I guess. I just find it strange that there isn't any mention of this regeneration negation whatsoever in the entire series. But if the healing needs to be active, I can't agree with it since Marco could just not be healing at this moment. A possibly regeneration negation at best.

I know nothing of One-Piece, so I admit I could be talking complete nonsense right now.

However, I think this fight should be on hold. If Shigaraki doesn't get any massive AP increases, I see current Shiggy would be a better fight. His growth is a very good counter to his threads. His hands grow into a mass that has a height of over 200 meters, and all of those hands might be able to spread city wide decay as well.

Any strings/threads that touch those hands will decay away.

I didn't see regeneration negation there either. Marco got punched but that was it, my apologies but I even check the next chapter and I don't understand. Is Marco's regen passive and he'll always regenerate no matter what. Is this the only case of regen negation? Seems like a little thing to give everyone such a powerful ability.

If the regen is passive I guess it is alright. But if he has to activate it, it could just be he is choosing not to heal such a tiny wound. Also the bruise keeps changes places on his head, it was next to his mouth and under his right eye but next chapter there was no bruise there but he had a bruise that was close to the top of his head.

If his healing is passive, the negation is fine I guess. I just find it strange that there isn't any mention of this regeneration negation whatsoever in the entire series. But if the healing needs to be active, I can't agree with it since Marco could just not be healing at this moment. A possibly regeneration negation at best.

I know nothing of One-Piece, so I admit I could be talking complete nonsense right now.

However, I think this fight should be on hold. If Shigaraki doesn't get any massive AP increases, I see current Shiggy would be a better fight. His growth is a very good counter to his threads. His hands grow into a mass that has a height of over 200 meters, and all of those hands might be able to spread city wide decay as well.

Agreed

Let's wait for MHA manga to end or can we use the current shigaraki?

Yall just read the threads -_-
My apologies am I derailing by discussing this here?

If I'm bothering you please tell me, I know I'm rather stupid and I have a hard time understanding people, so I need people to be blunt with me. I'll drop this if I'm upsetting or you're tired of discussing the topic. I might make a thread later... I mean LATER like maybe never since I'm lazy.

My apologies am I derailing by discussing this here?

If I'm bothering you please tell me, I know I'm rather stupid and I have a hard time understanding people, so I need people to be blunt with me. I'll drop this if I'm upsetting or you're tired of discussing the topic. I might make a thread later... I mean LATER like maybe never since I'm lazy.
Kinda derailing tbh

It's just that a lot of these points have been brought up in other threads (content revision threads) and have been countered. I can give a small explanation but even that'll be my last wording on the topic at hand.

Marco was wounded by Garp who cracked his neck with his punch and sent him flying into the ground, which produced 2 things.
  • A bruise dealt to his body which was in his full automatic healing phoenix form, which wouldn't have existed by the time he hit the ground if he healed
  • Bandages on his neck several hours/days later that was cracked by Garp
If Garp didn't negate it, the wound would've healed prior to him hitting the ground, and he wouldn't have been injured to the point of bandages by Garp

Kinda derailing tbh

It's just that a lot of these points have been brought up in other threads (content revision threads) and have been countered. I can give a small explanation but even that'll be my last wording on the topic at hand.

Marco was wounded by Garp who cracked his neck with his punch and sent him flying into the ground, which produced 2 things.
  • A bruise dealt to his body which was in his full automatic healing phoenix form, which wouldn't have existed by the time he hit the ground if he healed
  • Bandages on his neck several hours/days later that was cracked by Garp
If Garp didn't negate it, the wound would've healed prior to him hitting the ground, and he wouldn't have been injured to the point of bandages by Garp
And I have no argument against that, it actually sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Let's wait for MHA manga to end or can we use the current shigaraki?
I mean this version of Shigaraki can still be used, since he will remain and a new key will be made.

Just that I think current Shiggy is better suited for this fight. It depends on the OP's thoughts on the matter.

Honesty, if you guys want to wait for Current Shigiraki's key, I'm down for it
I'd like to wait yes, since currently this seems like Parasite and Regen Negation for instant death. Or inconclusive if he breaks out before getting hit from what I am seeing. Growth can't be stop as it isn't even regeneration, and anything he touches from those hands will likely decay.

Also Shigaraki himself might show new Quirks, since we know he hasn't stolen any new ones that means he always had these Quirks but never had a chance to use them. So this Shigaraki key could be changed based on new information, and possibly new calcs as well.

This is always a thing with characters in on going series, especially as we reach the end.

I'd like to wait yes, since currently this seems like Parasite and Regen Negation for instant death. Or inconclusive if he breaks out before getting hit from what I am seeing. Growth can't be stop as it isn't even regeneration, and anything he touches from those hands will likely decay.

Also Shigaraki himself might show new Quirks, since we know he hasn't stolen any new ones that means he always had these Quirks but never had a chance to use them. So this Shigaraki key could be changed based on new information, and possibly new calcs as well.

This is always a thing with characters in on going series, especially as we reach the end.
Regen neg won't work since things are not equalized and quirks are 100% natural and it would only null AFO which won't work even with the befit of the doubt.

Regen neg won't work since things are not equalized and quirks are 100% natural and it would only null AFO which won't work even with the befit of the doubt.
I'm gonna say this very simply to the point where even a brick wall can understand. Because this is pissing me off.

There are 3 powers at play right now. Haki, Devil Fruits, and Quirks.

The source of the ability does not matter at all. It does not matter if it is chakra. Doesn't matter if it's ki. Doesn't matter if it's nen. You are bringing up the "they aren't equalized point" when it does not need to be.

Haki negates amped regeneration factors of any type. Regular regeneration factors like Majin Buu, who's biology is already made to regenerate extremely fast, does not get negated.
But abilities that are not natural regeneration in the sense that that isn't how your body is built are getting negated.
Naruto Uzumaki, who most of us are familiar with, uses 9 Tails chakra to amp his healing factor, yet that's not his regular healing and that's while amped.
Haki would negate that.

Majin Buu's regeneration is his base regeneration which isn't amped. It's just... really good.
Haki wouldn't negate that.

Quirks, specifically Transformation Quirks, are not how your body is built. Transformation Quirks need to be activated. Transformation Quirks are not the regular body build, which is why Tetsutetsu needs to transform into steel, or Mt. Lady needs to grow.

This quirk isn't how his body naturally heals. So I'm actually sick and tired of hearing "it's natural not equalized so no". You're just stonewalling.

Haki negates it.

I'm gonna say this very simply to the point where even a brick wall can understand. Because this is pissing me off.

There are 3 powers at play right now. Haki, Devil Fruits, and Quirks.

The source of the ability does not matter at all. It does not matter if it is chakra. Doesn't matter if it's ki. Doesn't matter if it's nen. You are bringing up the "they aren't equalized point" when it does not need to be.

Haki negates amped regeneration factors of any type. Regular regeneration factors like Majin Buu, who's biology is already made to regenerate extremely fast, does not get negated.
But abilities that are not natural regeneration in the sense that that isn't how your body is built are getting negated.

Quirks, specifically Transformation Quirks, are not how your body is built. Transformation Quirks need to be activated. Transformation Quirks are not the regular body build, which is why Tetsutetsu needs to transform into steel, or Mt. Lady needs to grow.

This quirk isn't how his body naturally heals. So I'm actually sick and tired of hearing "it's natural not equalized so no". You're just stonewalling.

Haki negates it.
No it does not they are not the same it's just speed up healing it's not a devil fruit. I don't agree with it at all

Haki negates it.
Super regen is an odd as a transformation quirk, because it is how he normally heals (the USJ Nomu for instance is mindless and cannot think for itself, yet it uses it without the need for activation) BUT it is counted as a transformation type quirk
So I’m sticking with my end of it decides if god feels cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back