• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Shigiraki is 640 Megatons

Doflamingo is 312 Megatons and is 550 megatons with the Ito Ito no Mi

Last edited:
Tomura has physical stats, ito ito makes it a bit more even in LS (as Tomura scales above all might’s two heroes calc or 2.8e12 kg, but to an unknown extent) but a single finger still decays them all. They connect back to him right? If so then a single touch and Don loses.
Tomura has AP, He’s got Regeneration (Haki negates non natural Regen, but quirks are outright part of Tomura’s DNA, so he gets to bypass it), he’s got the supernatural will to come back from death itself so no need to worry bout conqueror, overall he just wins Outright.

Wait so does Tomura have the LS to break out of the Ito Ito no mi?
doesnt need to. If he touches one with decay then it recedes all the way back to Don and decays him. But it’s a bit iffy (Both scale to class T, don’t know where Don is)

doesnt need to. If he touches one with decay then it recedes all the way back to Don and decays him. But it’s a bit iffy (Both scale to class T, don’t know where Don is)
Huh, I guess? Doesn't he need to touch them with his hands?

The strings are really small, not even Haki users can sense them, and they don't need to touch his hands, the can touch his nape too, and control him

no, because doffy can just disconnect it.

and he won't touch one, cause doffy will bind his movements without grabbing his hands, and he won't even know they're there

Doffy can separate his strings from him, so unlikely.

What exactly does Tomura do against flight?

Parasite execution gives my vote to Doffy
Like body puppetry? Or can it be broken through by will? I only see parasite string so I’m going to assume it‘s that.
Doffy can separate his strings from him, so unlikely.

What exactly does Tomura do against flight?
Fly himself he also has flight? Or he could just shoot the tens of kilometer Air Cannon.
Also I checked, Doffy does have the higher LS
thank you

Body Puppetry, can't be broken through by will, needs superior physical strength
hmmmmm.
do the numerous strength enhancers he has from AFO work? or could he generate more arms? (He’s got both of them, and we’ve even seen him grown more arms and fingers in the more recent chapters, though that’s probably a separate key might make for a better fight).

Oh wait this is AFO Tomura.

Tomura's page is stacked jeez.

If Tomura had the higher LS, I would have voted Tomura in all honesty, Doffy just doesn't have much on his profile that stacks up to Shiggy. However because Doffy has the higher LS, I'll vote for Doffy fra

hmmmmm.
do the numerous strength enhancers he has from AFO work? or could he generate more arms? (He’s got both of them, and we’ve even seen him grown more arms and fingers in the more recent chapters, though that’s probably a separate key might make for a better fight).
If we can quantify them, but Doffy can amp (lemme rephrase, he can raise) the amount of strings he uses and makes it even more difficult to break out

hmmmmm.
Yeah it would probably. But Doffy could also just make more strings 😭

He’s got Regeneration (Haki negates non natural Regen, but quirks are outright part of Tomura’s DNA, so he gets to bypass it)
Marco is natural regen
0909-004.png

Can‘t do that, only sites I’ve got don’t give me ones I can drag
by right clicking an image press Copy image address… and the last of the link should nearly always have .png .jpg .jpeg .gif and more

NEVERMIND EVERYONE IT’S VIZ’S COVER PAGE FOR 347 HELL YEAH
thumb_web-6-oQC-b7ZDspcDV24rAOOg.jpg

anyways here’s the hands, I think it’d be safe to safe UA is anywhere from 100m to a Kilometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back