• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura Shigaraki Vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell told you they’re spiritual?
I said Haki can’t be equalized.
If anything Quirks are one of the only things on this wiki that can be equalized with DFs
No, they cannot quirk are natural genetic codes and also even with the benefit of the doubt AFO has many quirks so nothing will happen
DF are not spiritual, analizing a Devil fruit can make artificial ones, and Vegapunk took Kaido´s "Lineage Factor" to create an artificial Devil Fruit
We agreed that they cannot be equalized

All lifeforms have the Lineage Factor, and by manipulating it from a young age, the growth of a lifeform can be changed. Eating a Devil Fruit affects one's Lineage Factor, which allows them to gain a supernatural power

^Literally, the same as Quirks
No, they cannot quirk are natural genetic codes and also even with the benefit of the doubt AFO has many quirks so nothing will happen

We agreed that they cannot be equalized
Quirks and Devil fruits can be equalized, Haki not

But Haki has Regeneration negation, is an ability the power system has

And Devil Fruits change the genetic code of the eater.
Are you done?
Then tomura steals doffy's fruit awesome now we have a new win-con
All lifeforms have the Lineage Factor, and by manipulating it from a young age, the growth of a lifeform can be changed. Eating a Devil Fruit affects one's Lineage Factor, which allows them to gain a supernatural power

^Literally, the same as Quirks

Quirks and Devil fruits can be equalized, Haki not

But Haki has Regeneration negation, is an ability the power system has
So haki won't work since quirks are completely natural.

Btw, I don´t care who wins, I only entered in the discussion when people does not want to accept that Haki can nullify regenenarion, if Tomura had a superior regen, it would be moot, but has exactly the limit that Haki can negate

(Can’t burn ppl with them) technically the flames don’t heal, they just amplify his natural healing factor, if that makes sense.
Yeah that does, like a portable 1-Up mushroom so if I had to give an parallel from what I’m thinking, Marco’s is like a healing spell while Tomura’s is an automatic skill, like dnd trolls (aka they heal a few dice each turn unless hit with fire or acid)

Yeah that does, like a portable 1-Up mushroom so if I had to give an parallel from what I’m thinking, Marco’s is like a healing spell while Tomura’s is an automatic skill, like dnd trolls (aka they heal a few dice each turn unless hit with fire or acid)
You should tell me more things about DnD 👀

Meh, he used a whole different moveset on Marco. Weird? Yea, but that’s pretty much the fight
Just my headcanon but I think it's due to the flame bullets and base cuts still landing and damaging his pheonix form that made King not rely on anything more.

Zoro kept parrying/blocking the flame bullets and Base cuts with his swords so King used haki to amp himself allowing him to completely overpower Zoro.

I don't think it's common knowledge that Buso negates Devil Fruit regen so there was never a reason to attempt it.

I am still impressed that Speed has not been banned from Vs Threads
He was temporarily
Then tomura steals doffy's fruit awesome now we have a new win-con
Can’t steal devil fruits, cause then they would kill the person who took the fruit due to too many fruits inside of em. A wincon for Doffy now. He tries to take his fruit then kills himself

I am not gonna say the contrary, but I will let the experts talk in that regard, because only Blackbeard was able to do that to an almost dead person
Tomura regen will not be negated simply as that it's a natural manifestation only artificial fruits are somewhat genetic

He was temporarily

Can’t steal devil fruits, cause then they would kill the person who took the fruit due to too many fruits inside of em. A wincon for Doffy now. He tries to take his fruit then kills himself
I mean, AFO is literally made for taking quirks or DF’s in this case (cause genetic bullshit)

S&S’s only happened because she put a rule specifically just to **** up the inside of AFO (with reality manip), I don’t know if DF users can do that though
Devil fruits in nature **** up bodies when they’re with other devil fruits.

Devil fruits in nature **** up bodies when they’re with other devil fruits.
OH, ok wait that’s what multiple quirks do, the Nomu are brain dead because they’re bodies can’t handle more than one or two quirks, also with what your saying I’m thinking he just implodes then but continually regents for enteral torment

Besides all that why does Haki affect Tomura’s healing? It isn’t as though no one recovers from a Haki inflicted wound.
It doesn’t just shut down natural healing. It shuts down amped natural healing
Blackbeard exists and if we were equalising them Tomura would already be holding multiple and not be dead.
Blackbeard is specifically stated to be a special case. He isn’t the norm
OH, ok wait that’s what multiple quirks do, the Nomu are brain dead because they’re bodies can’t handle more than one or two quirks, also with what your saying I’m thinking he just implodes then but continually regents for enteral torment
It’s like this but worse, because they instantly die. There is no “my body is messed up” no. It’s death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back