• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Don Slime Upgrade Possibility

I was wondering if Don Slime and Neo deserve an upgrade considering that Don Slime has a move that has the mass of a literal dying star while NEO devoured it. Plus a possible Setsuno upgrade for putting that dome over the human world and blocking an atleast planet level+ attack

This was already discussed when the feat first happened and it was agreed upon that while don slime did create a supernova but as stated by him it was a very small one with enough power to destroy the toriko world so its a large planet level feat.As for setsuna i also think she is in need of a upgrade.

I think neo/accacia is close for an upgrade. He literally one shot jirou in the recent chapter today. With little to no effort.

He would still be 5-A. Also, he didn't technically one-shot Jirou, rather he undid his damage knocking that Jirou accumulated over the span of his life and unleashed it all at once.

Salavtore said:
I think neo/accacia is close for an upgrade. He literally one shot jirou in the recent chapter today. With little to no effort.
No he isn't for 2 reasons 1 he one shotted jirou because of knocking hax which released all the damage jirou acquired in his life and 2 even if we ignored that it was hax it's still a large planet level feat because the large planet level gap is 19690x so neo could be thousands of times stronger than jirou and still be large planet level.

Neo probably will get upgraded soon since currently he literally just a very very tiny part of his true self, anyway that aside, I don't like how this current chapter goes...

Celestial Pegasus said:
Salavtore said:
No he isn't for 2 reasons 1 he one shotted jirou because of knocking hax which released all the damage jirou acquired in his life and 2 even if we ignored that it was hax it's still a large planet level feat because the large planet level gap is 19690x so neo could be thousands of times stronger than jirou and still be large planet level.
Hence forth close.

I only say possible because theres so much Powering up in the past chapters that it could exceed that. Supernovas and such have been introduced already. Toriko apparently has a third demon in him as well.

This manga is open to some neat surprises still.

Back