• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is this not Multi-Galaxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Toriko)

First of all, I'm not talking about Neo devouring the blue universe cus that's an overtime feat. But I'm specifically talking about this feat. Why is it not scaled at multi-galaxy level?

This is how the outside of planet looked like BEFORE Neo's eruption, and this is AFTER.
Those cosmic creatures and galaxies in the background were formed by the eruption.

It showed here that the flow caused by the eruption formed celestial bodies, which are emitting light from light years away. Planets, stars, nebulas and galaxies are the only things that emit light visible from such distance.

It was stated that Neo's eruption expelled everything he has eaten, and we know he devoured all the galaxies in the blue universe. It's fitting to think that he vomited them back, that's why it showed that countless galaxies formed in space. And keep in mind, he didn't just simply "vomited" everything he devoured. If you read chapter 364 again, Neo's stomach revived everything. It's a multi-galaxy life revival feat.

Why is it not scaled at multi-galaxy level?

Last edited:
From what I recall, it was considered to be either hyperbole or an extreme outlier, given that Neo was only able to destroy one star at a time, and every other feat in the verse was of immensely lesser scale.

From what I recall, it was considered to be either hyperbole or an extreme outlier, given that Neo was only able to destroy one star at a time, and every other feat in the verse was of immensely lesser scale.
Ah yea he indeed devoured all the galaxies but it's an overtime feat cus he was eating every celestial body one by one, but I'm not talking about that feat. I'm questioning specifically this feat. Why is it not multi-galaxy? It's a one time feat.

Last edited:
I think the feat that's considered an outlier is Neo eating the blue universe cus it's overtime. But the feat I'm questioning in the post is different. I'm genuinely curious why it's not Multi-galaxy 🤔
It says something different in his page
Note: Acacia supposedly creating countless galaxies by spewing up food must be considered as a massive illogical outlier, as it completely contradicts the scale of every other feat shown in the series
Also from your comments it seems you don't exactly know what outlier means, so here's a link to the page

It says something different in his page

Also from your comments it seems you don't exactly know what outlier means, so here's a link to the page
"the unfathomable flow of ingredients was enough to create an infinite number of galaxies" then the scan shows celestial bodies that formed in space.

Planets and stars are ingredients in the verse. https://toriko.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Space_Ingredients

I don't get why it contradicts other feats in the series. We already have the gods who caused a Big Bang. I would understand if Neo suddenly destroying infinite galaxies be considered as an outlier, cus he was always known as a destroyer. But this is different, this is “creating," and in chapter 364, it was already shown that his stomach has a life creation/revival ability.

Last edited:
I will lock this thread. There is no need to delete it.

Also, thank you for helping out EmilioRory10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back