• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revisions for Neo and Acacia, Toriko, Don Slime and the Gourmet Gods.

This is gonna be long.
First let's start with Neo Acacia (Multi-Galaxy level Upgrade)

Here are my arguments, with scans and explanations.

(First argument)
Neo's stomach (appetite) is an entire dimension, as vast as the universe.
That's why he was able to eat the entirety of the blue universe. Neo's appetite is brimming with immense appetite energy, the fundamental energy of the Toriko multiverse. His appetite has a powerful life creation ability that was able to revive everything he has eaten (the entirety of a cosmos) and imbue more life energy in them:
Neo's life creation ability
Neo's life creation ability 2
Neo's life creation ability 3
When Neo ate Don Slime, Don Slime felt that he was being swallowed into a BOTTOMLESS stomach which he can never return from.

(Second argument)
Neo ate the entirety of blue universe.
I know it took him a long time cus he was eating everything one by one. But this feat shouldn't be downplayed considering how long it takes to travel to galaxies. According to the book of galaxy facts, The Hubble Space Telescope has spotted the most distant galaxy YET. It is so far away that the light from this cluster of stars has taken 13.4 billion years to reach us. That's almost the age of the universe. Meanwhile Neo at an unfathomable speed, travelled the entirety of the blue universe and ate everything on site. Eventually culminating to the point of devouring all the galaxies. "An astronomical number of stars and galaxies disappeared." "Astronomical number" is a term used to describe the largest numbers in math.

Neo was called a "Star Destroying Predator" and "The Great Gross Eater That Consumes Planets"

(Third argument)
Neo travelled to the Red Universe. He was a force that drove every living thing in millions of planets to extinction. (Viz media official translation)
Neo did this at an incomprehensible speed. The Blue Nitros were chasing him all the way from the blue universe, and by the time they got to the red universe, Neo already tormented millions of planets.

(Fourth and Main argument for a Multi-Galaxy upgrade for Neo Acacia)
Neo's appetite revived all of the ingredients from an entire cosmos, the blue universe.
Stated that it's unfathomable number was enough to create an infinite number of galaxies. Keep in mind, ingredients in Torikoverse also include gourmet planets, stars and creatures that are larger than planets.
Where do you scale this? It clearly meant here that Neo expelled everything he has eaten.
That includes the gourmet planets and stars in the blue universe since Neo ate all of them. Of course Neo didn't expel entire planets and stars, but he expelled the gases and other things that form these celestial bodies, which eventually formed up once again in space.
Here it clearly showed planets and stars after Neo's eruption ended.

This is how the outside of Toriko planet looked like BEFORE Neo's eruption, and this is AFTER.
Look at how packed the Red universe has become after Neo expelled the Blue universe. Definitely a Multi-Galaxy feat. His appetite imbued immense appetite energy (fundamental energy of the universe) on all of these (like what I stated on my first argument). That's why Toriko's End Mammoth got even more tastier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for Toriko, Toriko should be scaled at the same level (Multi-Galaxy level).
Toriko was overpowering Grotesque God Acacia (Neo, Center, God, and the Eight Kings absorbed).
His White Demon is massivelyyyyyyy stronger than Neo.

White Demon's power
White Demon's power 2

One of the few things that can completely burst Neo is the Big Bang explosion of a forming star. And all it took for the White Demon to rupture Grotesque God Acacia was a single finger!

Evolved Acacia was undeniably frightened by just a short appearance of Toriko's White Demon.
Even Midora felt fear, which even Neo wasn't able to do to Midora, further indicating on how powerful this demon is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let me discuss my arguments for a tier upgrade for Don Slime (Multi-Solar system level)

(First argument)
Jiji stated that Don Slime was on the level of a COSMIC DISASTER
Cosmic Disasters are supernovas, black holes, quasars and space tsunamis and Don Slime was on the level of these absolute forces.
Here's another translation where Jiji says Don Slime was such a monster that he could be called a "UNIVERSE-SCALE DISASTER"
This is coming from Jiji who has lived for eons and has witnessed Don Slime's true power.

(Second argument)
Don Slime can DUPLICATE PLANETS
(This scan is from Viz Media's official translation of Toriko manga)

(Third argument)
Prime Don Slime can destroy planets with a single punch

(Fourth argument)
Don Slime is a TRANSCENDENT BEING
A transcendent being is one who is aware of all the three planes of existence; the spritual, mental and physical, and can traverse between all the three of one's own free will.

(Fifth argument)
Don Slime defeated and killed Neo who was rampaging on the Red Universe
But Don Slime was able to stop Neo so easily.

(Sixth Argument)

Don Slime created everything in the Blue Grill (Life Creation ability):
Blue Grill
Blue Grill 2
Blue Grill 3

(Last argument)
Don Slime was able to create a star on the verge of going Supernova.
Keep in mind, the Don Slime who fought Neo was nowhere on the level he was in his prime.
Viz Media corrected the translation, Don Slime's supernova was really going to destroy all life within a radius of 5 light years (2 solar systems).
Here is another translation reaffirming Don Slime's supernova was really going to destroy all life within a radius of 5 light years (2 solar systems).

Scientific literature states that 50 to 100 light-years is the closest safe distance between Earth and a full-blown Supernova.
So the 5 light-year distance that Don Slime stated is actually the devastation scale of his condensed Supernova.

He then states that this technique is the strongest one Asarudy's body can perform.
Yes, a star going supernova! Asarudy's body can't even unleash 50% of Don Slime's power. Like Don Slime at 20% can already generate a supernova. Now can you imagine what Don Slime can even do if he was in his prime or if he had Ichiryuu's body? Not to mention, it will completely vaporize the gigantic Toriko planet. Don Slime really DESERVES an upgrade.

Summary of my arguments for a Don Slime's Multi-Solar System upgrade:
  • The strongest demon in the Red Universe
  • Can duplicate planets
  • Can destroy planets with a single punch
  • Can create small stars
  • Can do a waaaaaay more devastating attack than a mini supernova
  • Was on the level of a Cosmic Disaster in his prime!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the last one, shouldn't the Gourmet Gods be scaled to Universe level+ ?
"Long ago, in the world where the Gourmet Gods lived, appetite inflation took place and the Gourmet Energy erupted in one blow. That was the Gourmet Big Bang of 13.7 billion years ago. "

And here, this is what's written on their VsBattle page:
"Multi-Galaxy level (The combined appetites of the Gourmet Gods led to the "Gourmet Big Bang" and the expansion of the universe. The Big Bang created 5 universes, and a family of Gourmet Gods were scattered to each one, which later matched the color of each member of the family's favorite ingredient, possibly because the family changed it)"

The word "combined" was used. And their combined appetites led to a Big Bang which created a multiple universes. And likely the "World of Souls" (Universe of afterlife) too, since it is the gathering place of Gourmet Energy.

Since, we're using the word "combined," I think it should be changed to
Universe level+ (The combined appetites of the Gourmet Gods led to the "Gourmet Big Bang" and the expansion of the universe. The Big Bang created 5 universes and the World of Souls, and a family of Gourmet Gods were scattered to each one, which later matched the color of each member of the family's favorite ingredient, possibly because the family changed it). Not to mention, they survived the force of the Big Bang, and that they've existed way before the birth of the universes. The Gourmet Gods live in an infinite-sized realm which exists outside of the universes.

The Furthest Lands / The Ends of the Earth

And that's all for my major Toriko content revision thread. Toriko fans, what do you think? I hope the verse receives the recognition it deserves. Thank you ;)

Last edited:
I think that this has been discussed and debunked several times previously, and that we may currently have a rule against the topic.

I think that this has been discussed and debunked several times previously, and that we may currently have a rule against the topic.
I've also read those previous threads and tried to make sure I bring new arguments this time around, like solidifying Neo's multi-galaxy eruption feat

I own the physical copy of the last two volumes of Toriko.

A planet prepared by gourmet cells does indeed have greater energy than that of a huge star going supernova . The RAWS also back this up too claiming to be energy unmatched. (Scans 1-3

The Infinite galaxies statement is also in the viz translation. Don’t have a translation for the RAW though this kanji is present 無数 which can mean innumerable or countless. (Scans 4-5

Neo did eat all of the blue universe according to the nitro in viz translation. An astronomical amount of planets and galaxies disappeared. This backed up in the RAWS as well. It’s also worth mentioning the nitro was CONFIDENT Neo would eat all of the red universe in no time as mentioned in the RAWS (scans 6-9)

Last edited:

A planet prepared by gourmet cells does indeed have greater energy than that of a huge star. The RAWS also back this up too claiming to be energy unmatched. (Scans 1-3

The Infinite galaxies statement is also in the via translation. Don’t have a translation for the RAW though this kanji is present 無数 which can mean innumerable or countless. (Scans 4-5

Neo did eat all of the blue universe according to the nitro in viz translation. An astronomical amount of planets and galaxies disappeared. This backed up in the RAWS as well. It’s also worth mentioning the nitro was CONFIDENT Neo would eat all of the red universe in no time as mentioned in the RAWS (scans 6-9)

A planet prepared by gourmet cells does indeed have greater energy than that of a huge star. The RAWS also back this up too claiming to be energy unmatched. (Scans 1-3

The Infinite galaxies statement is also in the via translation. Don’t have a translation for the RAW though this kanji is present 無数 which can mean innumerable or countless. (Scans 4-5

Thank you for the additional information 🙌🏻 The only small issue I have with the Viz official translation is, it stated an astronomical number of planets and galaxies disappeared because of Neo. I can read Japanese, so I checked the raw version, and Mitsutoshi put Stars and Galaxies: https://ibb.co/0jmS5gG
So I'll stick with that.

Hoshi doesn't just mean "stars." It can mean planets as well.
Yeah bro, but most of the time it's stars. I've also asked my Japanese friend about the translation and he said stars and galaxies. In our school, when we celebrate the Star Festival in Japan, it's called Hoshi Matsuri in Japanese

Hoshi doesn't just mean "stars." It can mean planets as well.
Regarding the planets and stars, Pair said an astronomical number of stars 'disappeared.' We saw Neo consuming planets, all the life inside, and leaving those planets on the verge of death. But not 'literally' eating planets like what the Demon King, Space Taipan and Gourmet Gods can do. Pair said "disappeared," if it was stars it would make more sense because Neo can actually chomp on stars until they're gone because they're gases. Just an opinion :)

Last edited:
Didn't Neo consume one star at a time over billions of years, or do I misremember?

Didn't Neo consume one star at a time over billions of years, or do I misremember?
I can't remember cases of him devouring an actual star in the manga; but he did go throughout the Blue Universe one target as a time.

He definitely wasn't consuming entire solar systems or portions of the Galaxy from what I remember.

@Damage3245 Hello, I've already updated all the links with scans from official translations :) If you have some time, can you analyze my arguments especially for Neo and Acacia again? Specifically my first, sixth, seventh and eight arguments. And what are your inputs for my Don Slime and Gourmet Gods upgrade? Thank you much in advance

Going through some of the arguments one by one:

(Third argument)
Neo travelled to the Red Universe. He was a force that drove every living thing in millions of planets to extinction. (Viz media official translation)
Neo did this at an incomprehensible speed. The Blue Nitros were chasing him all the way from the blue universe, and by the time they got to the red universe, Neo already tormented millions of planets.

As this is an over-time feat, this does not support a Multi-Galaxy level rating.

(Fourth argument)
> Neo's resurrection threatened the eradication of Gourmet Cells on a galactic level. The physical embodiment of the fundamental energy of the universe.

So issue as above. Neo is a threat on a galactic scale... but not through Attack Potency.

(Fifth argument)
> Neo devoured the fragmented energy of the Gourmet Gods.

Considering how fragemented they are, there is nothing suggesting that the incarnations of Food Luck are a significant portion of the Gourmet Gods power. This doesn't support an upgrade.

(Sixth argument)
> Acacia stated that his new appetite might grow larger than the universe itself.

This is too vague. Acacia doesn't make it clear what these second stomachs are.

(Seventh argument)
Acacia's appetite has grown so enormous that he can even feel that the Gourmet Gods themselves are inviting him to the Farthest Lands.

This has nothing to do with AP. It's also a lie from Acacia since his plan was never to go to the Fursthest Lands.

Going through some of the arguments one by one:

As this is an over-time feat, this does not support a Multi-Galaxy level rating.

> Neo's resurrection threatened the eradication of Gourmet Cells on a galactic level. The physical embodiment of the fundamental energy of the universe.

So issue as above. Neo is a threat on a galactic scale... but not through Attack Potency.

> Neo devoured the fragmented energy of the Gourmet Gods.

Considering how fragemented they are, there is nothing suggesting that the incarnations of Food Luck are a significant portion of the Gourmet Gods power. This doesn't support an upgrade.

> Acacia stated that his new appetite might grow larger than the universe itself.

This is too vague. Acacia doesn't make it clear what these second stomachs are.

This has nothing to do with AP. It's also a lie from Acacia since his plan was never to go to the Fursthest Lands.
Thank you for the inputs bro 💯 How about the multi-galaxy eruption from Neo, and Don Slime and the Gourmet Gods?

(Last argument)
Don Slime was able to create a star on the verge of going Supernova.
Keep in mind, the Don Slime who fought Neo was nowhere on the level he was in his prime.
Viz Media corrected the translation, Don Slime's supernova was really going to destroy all life within a radius of 5 light years (2 solar systems).
Here is another translation reaffirming Don Slime's supernova was really going to destroy all life within a radius of 5 light years (2 solar systems).

Scientific literature states that 50 to 100 light-years is the closest safe distance between Earth and a full-blown Supernova.
So the 5 light-year distance that Don Slime stated is actually the devastation scale of his condensed Supernova.
Don Slime has never compared his attack to an actual supernova, that tiny start was only stated to have enough destructive power to destroy Toriko's Earth.

Also the supernova was described to eradicate all life within 5 light years, not that it could create a explosion blast that large, that's a big difference.

I'm firmly against use this to justify 4-A for Don Slime.

And to be frank High 4-C should only be reserved to Full Power Neo and anyone stronger than him or comparable, everyone else should be downgraded to 5-A.

Last edited:
Don Slime' was never compared his attack to an actual supernova, that tiny start was only stated to have enough destructive power to destroy Toriko's Earth.

Also the supernova was described to eradicate all life within 5 light years, not that it could create a explosion blast that large, that's a big difference.

I'm firmly against use this to justify 4-A for Don Slime.
I agree with Stefano.

Don Slime's Supernova eradicating all life in a 5 lightyear radius =/= the explosion is 5 lightyears in radius.

For the rest, i'm currently neutral for the moment.

The evidence for Neo Acacia be 3-C seen solid, although it do think that High 4-C would be left and have 3-C as a possibility.

Not sure about Gourmet Gods be Low 2-C,

How about him being on the level of a Cosmic Disaster in his prime, can we use that?
That statement alone its not enough, especially when that does not suggest in anyway that he is 4-A.

One thing would be it he was stated to destroy entire portions of a galaxy, but "Cosmic Disaster" its just too vague.

The evidence for Neo Acacia be 3-C seen solid, although it do think that High 4-C would be left and have 3-C as a possibility.

Not sure about Gourmet Gods be Low 2

Not sure about Gourmet Gods be Low 2-C,
@Stefano4444 What do you think about my eight argument for Neo bro, it's my main argument for an upgrade for Neo. My bad, I should've not included the other arguments so that it wouldn't be so confusing and long. The multi-galaxy eruption is a really solid one in my opinion. The fact that he didn't just expel them, but also revived everything via his appetite's life creation ability is really noteworthy.

Last edited:
(Eight and Main argument for a Multi-Galaxy upgrade for Neo Acacia)
Neo's appetite revived all of the ingredients from an entire cosmos, the blue universe.
Stated that it's unfathomable number was enough to create an infinite number of galaxies. Keep in mind, ingredients in Torikoverse also include gourmet planets, stars and creatures that are larger than planets.
Where do you scale this? It clearly meant here that Neo expelled everything he has eaten.
That includes the gourmet planets and stars in the blue universe since Neo ate all of them. Of course Neo didn't expel entire planets and stars, but he expelled the gases and other things that form these celestial bodies, which eventually formed up once again in space.
Here it clearly showed planets and stars after Neo's eruption ended.

This is how the outside of Toriko planet looked like BEFORE Neo's eruption, and this is AFTER.
Look at how packed the Red universe has become after Neo expelled the Blue universe. Definitely a Multi-Galaxy feat. His appetite imbued immense appetite energy (fundamental energy of the universe) on all of these (like what I stated on my first argument). That's why Toriko's End Mammoth got even more tastier.
Entire galaxies have formed after Neo expelled the entirety of Blue Universe. Gourmet planets, creatures the size of celestial bodies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back