• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the Gourmet Gods, I just noticed they're written “Multi-Galaxy level (The combined appetites of the Gourmet Gods caused a Big Bang and led to the creation of 5 universes)" and since the word “combined" was used I just thought why not Universe level, since their combined appetites is universal

Stefano makes sense to me as well.
@Stefano4444 Uhmm I think we shouldn't focus on the condensed star explosion of Don Slime, and after all it's not my main argument. And I'm well aware that the supernova wouldn't destroy all the celestial bodies within a radius of 5 light years :) I also stated above that it's going to destroy all life within the radius instead. If Don Slime who was never at his full power, and even half, can generate a mini supernova as powerful as that, just think of what he can do at full power.. That mini supernova was just the strongest attack Asarudy's body can perform. And Asarudy couldn't even bring out half of Don Slime's power. Don Slime's power at his prime is my main argument.

In this panel, it stated that one of the few things that was able to kill Neo was the Big Bang explosion of a forming star. Then the next line it states that Don Slime also destroyed Neo who was rampaging on the Red Universe. Shouldn't Don Slime's attack potency be comparable to that forming star via being able to completely destroy Neo?

I suggest to upgrade Don Slime to
Large Star level (He was said to be a match for the NEO Demon which is much stronger than Sealed Jirou and could devour countless stars. Created a small star that would have destroyed the planet and eradicated all life within a radius of 5 light years had NEO not eaten the attack. As Ichiryuu's Appetite Demon, he should be at least this strong), higher in his prime (Far stronger than the Don Slime in Asarudy's body) | Solar System level ( Don Slime was stated to be on the level of a Cosmic Disaster in his prime. Can generate attacks more powerful than a condensed star explosion)

We already know that Don Slime is so powerful in his prime. He can duplicate planets and literally one shot them with a single punch. And the fact that he stood on top of the Red Universe and was the most powerful being in his prime. I mean these are solid arguments. Isn't it fair and reasonable? Hmm I think we're lowballing Don Slime so much

Last edited:
Being more powerful than Large Star level isn't enough to upscale him to Solar System level.

Neither does being described as a "Cosmic Disaster".

And the Big Bang universal explosion caused by the Gourmet Gods not only gave birth to Gourmet Energy and Appetite, and the formation of multiple universes and the root of Gourmet Cells, the Gourmet Energy born from the Big Bang also created the "World of Souls," the gathering place of Gourmet Energy. It is the universe of afterlife, which contains countless planets, stars and galaxies. Who do you think created those galaxies? Of course the Gourmet Energy born from the Big Bang, which also the energy that formed multiple universes.

I suggest to upgrade the Gourmet Gods to

Tier: Low 2-C with Combined Appetites

Age: Over 13.7 billion years old (Older than the universe)

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (The combined appetites of the Gourmet Gods led to the "Gourmet Big Bang," the expansion of the universe and the birth of appetite, the sole rule that dictates actions in Toriko. Gourmet Energy was also born alongside the rest of the universe. The Gourmet Energy formed the root of Gourmet Cells, and created 5 universes and the "World of Souls," the universe of afterlife. The unstoppable force of appetite energy continues to expand even now)

@Damage3245

Last edited:
Being more powerful than Large Star level isn't enough to upscale him to Solar System level.

Neither does being described as a "Cosmic Disaster".
I think for Don Slime we can just put Solar system as a possibility like
Large Star level (He was said to be a match for the NEO Demon which is much stronger than Sealed Jirou and could devour countless stars. Created a small star that would have destroyed the planet and eradicated all life within a radius of 5 light years had NEO not eaten the attack. As Ichiryuu's Appetite Demon, he should be at least this strong), higher in his prime (Far stronger than the Don Slime in Asarudy's body) | possibly Solar System level ( Don Slime was stated to be on the level of a Cosmic Disaster in his prime. Can generate attacks more powerful than a condensed star explosion)

Something like that, but what do you think about the scaling I just posted for the Gourmet Gods?

@Stefano4444 Uhmm I think we shouldn't focus on the condensed star explosion of Don Slime, and after all it's not my main argument. And I'm well aware that the supernova wouldn't destroy all the celestial bodies within a radius of 5 light years :)
I don't care if this wasn't your main argument, i care about that because you misinterpret Don Slime's statement.

If Don Slime who was never at his full power, and even half, can generate a mini supernova as powerful as that, just think of what he can do at full power.. That mini supernova was just the strongest attack Asarudy's body can perform. And Asarudy couldn't even bring out half of Don Slime's power. Don Slime's power at his prime is my main argument.
Don Slime's best feat at his full power was suppost to be able to destroy multiple planets in a single attack, that feat would be only High 5-A, far below 4-A.

And that its the same Don Slime defeated Neo, so there is nothing that trully indicate that Prime Don Slime was Tier 4, especially when Neo killed by a Supernova.

In this panel, it stated that one of the few things that was able to kill Neo was the Big Bang explosion of a forming star. Then the next line it states that Don Slime also destroyed Neo who was rampaging on the Red Universe. Shouldn't Don Slime's attack potency be comparable to that forming star via being able to completely destroy Neo?
No this doesn't make a lick of sense, you say yourself that Neo was completely eradicated by the Supernova, how exactly that prove that he its comparable?

That like try to justify a guy to be City level because he has been killed by a nuclear bomb.

I don't care if this wasn't your main argument, i care about that because you misinterpret Don Slime's statement.
When did I misinterpret Don Slime's statement? If you read my (Last argument) for Don Slime, I clearly stated that the supernova is going to eradicate life, not destroy planets within the radius. When did I misinterpret the statement? And I didn't say we should scale Don Slime because of that condensed supernova. Like can someone try to analyze everything I've stated? What I'm trying to convey is that the supernova is not even half of Don Slime's power. If Don Slime can generate an attack like that in Asarudy's body, think of the devastation he can do in Ichiryuu's body or in his prime. He can definitely generate a real Supernova. He was stated to be on the level of a cosmic disaster for a reason. If y'all scale someone to the same tier of another character just because the two are comparable, then why is Prime Don Slime being on the level of a Cosmic Disaster not accepted?

What does this even mean?
You just say that because Neo was killed by a Supernova, Prime Don Slime would had to be just a strong.

But that doesn't make sense, Neo die by the Supernova do not prove that Prime Don Slime = Supernova.

If Neo was able to withstand the Supernova, you may have a point, but here Neo didn't survive the explosion so neither him or Don Slime should scale.

But fine, lets assume Prime Don Slime its that strong, that would still make him Large Star level only, not Solar System level or Multi-Solar System level.

You just say that because Neo was killed by a Supernova, Prime Don Slime would had to be just a strong.

But that doesn't make sense, Neo die by the Supernova do not prove that Prime Don Slime = Supernova.

If Neo was able to withstand the Supernova, you may have a point, but here Neo didn't survive the explosion so neither him or Don Slime should scale.

But fine, lets assume Prime Don Slime its that strong, that would still make him Large Star level only, not Solar System level or Multi-Solar System level.
And the Big Bang universal explosion caused by the Gourmet Gods not only gave birth to Gourmet Energy and Appetite, and the formation of multiple universes and the root of Gourmet Cells, the Gourmet Energy born from the Big Bang also created the "World of Souls," the gathering place of Gourmet Energy. It is the universe of afterlife, which contains countless planets, stars and galaxies. Who do you think created those galaxies? Of course the Gourmet Energy born from the Big Bang, which also the energy that formed multiple universes.

I suggest to upgrade the Gourmet Gods to

Tier: Low 2-C with Combined Appetites

Age: Over 13.7 billion years old (Older than the universe)

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (The combined appetites of the Gourmet Gods led to the "Gourmet Big Bang," the expansion of the universe and the birth of appetite, the sole rule that dictates actions in Toriko. Gourmet Energy was also born alongside the rest of the universe. The Gourmet Energy formed the root of Gourmet Cells, and created 5 universes and the "World of Souls," the universe of afterlife. The unstoppable force of appetite energy continues to expand even now)

@Damage3245
I just thought that if one of the few things that killed Neo was a forming star and the fact that prime Don Slime also destroyed Neo effortlessly, could the attack potency of Prime Don Slime's attacks be comparable to that forming star? Cus nobody was able to stop Neo in the Blue universe, and Neo was casually eating so many planetary attacks during the God Arc, literally nobody is capable of stopping him besides Toriko.

Anyways Don Slime remaining in Large Star level is just fine but what do you think about the Gourmet Gods tho?

Last edited:

But now I get what you mean. If Neo survived that massive star explosion, and that Don Slime on the other hand killed Neo, then that means Prime Don Slime is stronger than a Supernova, right?

I just thought that if one of the few things that killed Neo was a forming star and the fact that prime Don Slime also destroyed Neo effortlessly, could the attack potency of Prime Don Slime's attacks be comparable to that forming star?
Nukes can kill normal humans, do you think that for kill normal humans you need to be City level?

what do you think about the Gourmet Gods tho?
I'm neutral for the moment.

But now I get what you mean. If Neo survived that massive star explosion, and that Don Slime on the other hand killed Neo, then that means Prime Don Slime is stronger than a Supernova, right?
Correct, however Neo was been killed by the massive star explosion, which its why the scaling you propose don't make sense.

Nukes can kill normal humans, do you think that for kill normal humans you need to be City level?

I'm neutral for the moment.
I think it's a great argument for an upgrade for the Gods. I also put "Low 2-C with Combined Appetites" cus not each of them are low 2-C, but their combined appetites is.

Damage and Stefano still make sense to me.

Should we close this thread, or is there anything else left to do here?

Damage and Stefano still make sense to me.

Should we close this thread, or is there anything else left to do here?
I think we should close the thread. The main arguments in the OP are just misinterpretations or generous interpretations.

I'm planning a verse-overhaul revision for Toriko in the near-future in any case.

Okay. I will do so then.

Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back