• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A match-up I thought would be funny.

Pilaf Saga Yamcha and 9-A Logan Paul are used,

Starting distance is 6 m,

Speed is equalized,

And battle takes place in the Wrestlemania IX Arena

Yamcha's AP upscales from 0.011 Tons of TNT, but to an unquantifiable degree

Logan's AP is 0.047 Tons of TNT, higher with One Lucky Punch

The AP gap is roughly 4.27x

Yamcha:
Logan Paul: 7
Inconclusive:

PSX_20230308_143807.jpg
PSX_20230308_143824.jpg

Last edited:
I also want to elaborate that Yamcha doesn't have Afterimage Creation, Flight, Ki Manipulation, Shockwave Generation, and Ki Sensing in this key and the only notable technique he has is the Wolf Fang Fist

Even without using the Wolf Fang Fist Yamcha gave early Goku a thought fight, this Goku already having former training by Grandpa Gohan, which was trained by Master Roshi

Don't watch WWE, how skilled is Logan Paul?

Even without using the Wolf Fang Fist Yamcha gave early Goku a thought fight, this Goku already having former training by Grandpa Gohan, which was trained by Master Roshi

Don't watch WWE, how skilled is Logan Paul?
True, but Yamcha downscales to Goku in terms of skill. The reason Yamcha technically won that fight was because Goku was tired and hungry, this is later proven in their rematch where Goku easily bested him with Yamcha also conceding defeat in the process.

I'll admit I'm not very knowledgeable with current WWE but I used to be a huge fan from mid-2015 to early-2018.

Anyway, Logan Paul is still fairly skilled as he canonically (Mentioned in the WWE verse) drawed with Floyd Mayweather and put up a good fight against Roman Reigns, the latter whom is a four-time world champion and has remained undefeated with both the WWE and Universal Championships for more than two and a half years straight. Roman has also defeated the likes of John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and the Undertaker who all have decades upon decades worth of combat experience. Logan has also been praised by some WWE legends like Shawn Michaels and I think Stone Cold Steve Austin, though I might be wrong about the latter.

I could go on and on about how suprisingly big WWE's skill chain is but the point is that both Yamcha and Logan downscale to decades of combat experience (As Goku isn't comparable to Roshi until the 21st Budokai Tournament)

Last edited:
Didn't remember those details about Goku vs Yamcha first fight, my bad

But anyways, i tending to inconclusive.

Both are unfamiliar with each other style. Logan definitely never fought someone with Yancha moveset, and while you can say that the Dragon Ball earth have fighters similar to the ones of WWE and that Yancha could potentially have fought one of them during his time as bandit this is headcanon

Logan have the advantage of AP, but considering that (For what i understand) Lots of WWE techniques rely on grabbing Yamcha can cancel the attacks due to his better LS

I guuuues that Logan has a small advantage if you consider his familiarity with the arena, but nothing that can be considered a win condition

You know what? I just watched clips of Logan's moveset on his profile, he doesn't seems to use a lot of grabs, in fact some of his techniques (Especially his finisher) Involve counter-punching while the enemy attacks, if he manage to understand Yancha style i guess he have the upper hand

Although would be better if some WWE's supporters could confirm what i said about Logan technique

Logan Paul's fighting style primarily revolves around fast-paced boxing strikes and unpredictable high-flying maneuvers. He'll pull out the occasional wrestling takedown/grapple, but that's not really his forte.

So yeah. With that 4x AP advantage, as well as being comparable to Yamcha in terms of skill, I think Logan can secure the win here.

Logan FRA

All votes counted

But in Yamcha's defense, he still retains higher reactions meaning he'll likely be able to dodge a few of Logan's hits, but as mentioned earlier Logan just needs a few- if not one good hit (like his finisher) to incap Yamcha

Back