• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo vs Emperor Mateus

Sadly, Speed boosts will be useless here for The Emperor due to Speed Equalized. How strong is his ability to slow time? Leaning strongly towards Doffy atm.

Its not a "speed boost", he accelerates time so he moves faster, dunno if that applies to Speed equal.

Well, Im leaving, if you want to vote, go ahead.

@Everyone who cares: Doflamingo = 1.7 TeraTons. Emperor = 2.37 Teratons.

doesn't include dura K.

Time speed/slow are going to be a big factor here, but due to the fact that Parasito should be invisible to the naked eye, and that Doflamingo can make it rain with them, it's not impossible for him to land a hit. It also wouldn't help The Emperor when Doflamingo is disadvantaged to the point in which he triggers Awakened mode. Doflamingo can tank hits for a long time with his dura and stamina + regen advantage. The Emperor is going to have a really hard time dealing lasting damage.

All The Emperor will do is delay the inevitable. if a few threads manage to grapple him and thus halt his movement for a moment, Doflamingo can deal devastating damage with attacks like Billow White or Flap Thread, and spam it until The Emperor regains his composure and backs off.

Though the Emperor could win via BFR, but I am not sure how it works in his Base (if he can even use it in base). His summonings will be next to useless at the level they are at. I also doubt the afterimages or clones would factor in unless Doflamingo ends up enraged, which lowers the effectiveness of his Kenbunshoku Haki.

I'm at Inconclusive. Time hax + Pre-cog somewhat cancel eachother out, though the time hax has the advantage here, and potential BFR are an issue, but Doffy could end it if he lands a Parasito and debilitates The Emperor in some way, or lands an AoE to damage him.

Note that even if Doffy lands a parasito, the Emperor can still teleport away (it doesnt require gestures). And I know that doffy's dura is higher than his AP, but didnt remember the number, and as the emperor's tier is casual, well.

Doflamingo Advantages

-Higher Durability

-More range IIRC

-Probably more experienced

-Less Arrogant (that is saying something)

-Precognition

-Clairvoyance?? (see the Haki thread I made)

Emperor Advantages

Time Stop hax

BFR

Soul and Lifeforce hax.

Yeah, I say the emperor

Considering he is also higher in ap, he probably could break out of Parasito real easy, like Luffy did.

(IIRC, it is 1.7 vs 2.4 teratons in the emperor's favor and this is already somewhat of a casual feat)

He can also stop time and even if precog could counter it where he instantly parasito'd the emperor, he can break out of it as outlined above.

Doflamingo can't break out of time stop (yet...), he also has status effects to put him under as well as having life drain hax.

Ironically, even though he does 'hax stomp', I am 70 percent sure considering how arrogant the emperor is, that this fight could last for a very long time.

And doflamingo could maybe win by just spamming his awakening until he is killed.

But considering all of his hax, not even taking into account of AP and 'parasito resistance', and bfr, he should pull through with a win mid high diff.

Although I do want to say I have a problem with the calc, so the above could be moot and doffy takes this via precog, better experience and stamina.

For now though, Emperor FRA.

The Emperor has time-slow, not stop. If it is actually the latter, that needs to be updated.

Doflamingo's dura is 5.2TT via scaling. He's a tank character.

Not Clairvoyance, as I brought up to you, but Extrasensory Perception. Kenbunshoku has not once been displayed as Clairvoyance.

I'm questioning the logic of "Since Parasito just hijacks the body's motor functions, abilities that don't require gestures can be used just fine". But meh.

CinCameron20 said:
The Emperor has time-slow, not stop. If it is actually the latter, that needs to be updated.
Doflamingo's dura is 5.2TT via scaling. He's a tank character.

Not Clairvoyance, as I brought up to you, but Extrasensory Perception. Kenbunshoku has not once been displayed as Clairvoyance.
My bad on the first one, I forgot for a brief moment.

And I explained Doffy Dura being higher, IIRC.

Better then base luffy or red hawk luffy, which staggered him briefly, it should be enough to stagger Doffy as well, But that is far from my main point. His ap being higher should equate to him being able to break out of his threads easier.

And you have still to finalize your approval in that thread btw, but I agree.

If doflamingo gets this ability though, not sure how much it would matter though.

@Kinkiest - Luffy caught Doflamingo off guard. Doffy was sitting on his chair, then suddenly got ported into the attack, so it would come as no surprise that it would stagger him back when he wasn't even ready for combat at that moment. It also turned out to amount to nothing, seeing as how he got right back up and was in perfect condition with the exception of a burn mark on his torso.

I honestly believe that Doflamingo's AP might need to have its description altered anyways for the sole purpose that it wasn't actually him that brought up the Bird Cage, but the Black Knight itself. The reason Doflamingo is listed as "At least Small Country" rather than just "Small Country" for AP is due to him being superior to his Black Knight (and standard threads), which was wrecked by Gear 2nd Luffy without any Haki. Not to mention he could restrain Jozu, who could harm Aokiji.

Clairvoyance is literally being able to see things that you would not be capable of seeing in your line-of-sight. Extrasensory Perception is more like sensing the presence of objects or people around you.

As of now...

Emperor: 1 (Kinkiest)

Doflamingo: 0

Incon: 1 (Cin)

Back