• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace vs Kang Han Soo: Battle for Top 10 5-B

Ace (Final Fantasy) vs Kang Han Soo (Rebirth Saga)

KHS is in his Twelfth Playthrough Saga key, and both are 5-B.

Speed is equalized.

Ace:

Kang:

Incon:

Kang's pluses:

• Type 2 Acausality protects him from time hax in the past as well as Ace's fate hax.
  • Immortality Type 8 (though IIRC it takes 666 days to heal so he can still be incapped)
  • Can use MM's techniques to become vastly stronger than Ace
  • The universe dies if he does, although IIRC High-Godly should let Ace survive this.
  • Resists 4-D hax, as well as soul hax, law hax, EE, mind hax, absorption, and elemental attacks

Ace's pluses:

• High Godly means Kang has no way to kill him, not even with Low 2-C environmental destruction. and he'll regen in minutes.
  • Type 4 Acausality protects him from time travel hax
  • Passive Fate Hax that even works on Type 4 Acausals
  • Type 1 CM
  • Macro-Quantum Matter Manip
  • Temporal BFR
  • Can negate Immortality Type 8 thanks to being given the power of the Crystals

Voting Ace here thanks to Temporal BFR, Type 1 CM, High Godly, and the ability to negate Kang's Type 8 Immortality

Last edited:
Some minor errors his High-Godly takes a minutes. I know I said the Soul regenerates in seconds, which is true, but regening from you Concept doesn't qualify as High-Godly. Regening from your Concept being destroyed does. Which in this case takes minutes. Kang's Type 2 Acausality counters Fate Manip, yes Fate Hax can work on Type 4 Acasuals but that doesn't mean it can work on Type 2 ones without feats iirc.

That being said Ace also has advantages in Range with 2-A from both Magic and Chaos. Speaking of Chaos, it now has 2-A Omnipresence on a 4-D scale, meaning it'll be at play the moment the fight starts, and has shown to be able to drag people across time and space like so. Rendering Time Travel, kinda useless anyway. He also has an unofficial Type 8 Immortality via his momma who'll just keep restoring him to a fighting state in the case of death/incapacitation.

So I vote Ace.

Some minor errors his High-Godly takes a minutes. I know I said the Soul regenerates in seconds, which is true, but regening from you Concept doesn't qualify as High-Godly. Regening from your Concept being destroyed does. Which in this case takes minutes. Kang's Type 2 Acausality counters Fate Manip, yes Fate Hax can work on Type 4 Acasuals but that doesn't mean it can work on Type 2 ones without feats iirc.
Aight, my mistake(s). I legit did not know that type 2 acausality resists fate hax but thinking about it, it does make sense.
That being said Ace also has advantages in Range with 2-A from both Magic and Chaos. Speaking of Chaos, it now has 2-A Omnipresence on a 4-D scale, meaning it'll be at play the moment the fight starts, and has shown to be able to drag people across time and space like so. Rendering Time Travel, kinda useless anyway. He also has an unofficial Type 8 Immortality via his momma who'll just keep restoring him to a fighting state in the case of death/incapacitation.

So I vote Ace.
Keeping my vote for Ace. Even without equalized speed, Kang has no way to incap/kill/beat Ace.
MOMMY Arecia

Back