• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does resisting Existance Erasure and other durability negation abilities scale to a character's durability?

Because that attack looked like a ki blast. He charged it, it grew in size and started encompassing everything in white light. His normal erasure doesn't work like that, he just goes squish and gone.

because the erasure he used in TOP was selective and because it only erased 1 universe at a time. the sound affect of him erasing the 12 universes doesnt sound anything like a ki blast explotion, and it uses the same blue light as in TOP.

Yes?

I don't understand your point. You're saying the light was same, but you're saying the sound effect was different. How exactly does that discredit my point?

Oh I see. The animation might be similar but it's still a little bit different at the start and the end. Sound is different altogether. But I won't look too much into it.

I still think it's more similar to how a charged blast expands and works than the erasure Zeno displays in the ToP, which is completely different. And several of the previous staff members also discussed it but the conclusion was the same. I don't think it needs to change.

Why is so important that the EE is automatic or blast/projectile based? Is not like there's a general rule how EE works beyond destroying/erasing things.

Btw, I already forget what was the point of thread.

@DoorinmyHouse, Oh, you're asking about Count Bleck's 2-B key? It's because he's empowered by the Chaos Heart. Which the Chaos Heart was basically going to expand and obliterate all of the countless/innumerable universes. And the size of the multiverse is massive, with it constantly multiplying itself every time each and every individual life form from any alternate world dreams. And he had to destroy it faster than it expands, which would be massive levels of 2-B to begin with. Plus, Super Dimentio was going to destroy and recreate the Multiverse with those same powers of the Chaos Heart.

And AKM Sama pretty much answered regarding Zeno.

@DDM ok, so Count Bleck is 2-B for being capable of surviving the Void he created erasing the multiverse right?

Count Beck's profile says the following: :" Existence Erasure (Chaos Heart grants the ability to create a void erases destroys all reality as if it didn't exist in the first place) "

And Chaos Hearts' profile says the following : " Can create a black orb of energy that turns into a pseudo-black hole and can bypass the opponent's defense, Capable of completely erasing and remaking a multiverse"

Meaning Count Bleck and Dimentio have 2-B durabiltiy for being capable of surviving their void, despite the void cleary using EE and even makes sure to clarify that it bypasses the opponents defense.. Yet surviving it means Count Bleck is 2-B?

@AKM sama

Hakai also expands and is clearly EE, Zeno's' multiversal EE expanding doesnt prove it is a ki blast, his EE can cover 1 unvierse seemlingly instantly but that doesnt mean it can cover 12 just as fast.

@Antoniofer

Are you responding to me or AKM? The point of the thread is to determine if surviving an EE attack on a say universal scale can grant a character universal durability. I.E if survivng EE can determine what durability a character has.

Antoniofer said:
Why is so important that the EE is automatic or blast/projectile based? Is not like there's a general rule how EE works beyond destroying/erasing things.
Btw, I already forget what was the point of thread.
Is not something overly important in general, it was simply important for that thread in question to decide if that should scale to Zen'Os AP.

And if the technique doesn't resemble the thing that doesn't scale to AP but resembles much more the one that does, Ki blasts, then it should scale to AP. Is important to decide for a rating.

@Door in My House, he is literally destroying the entire Multiverse, it's not quite the same as simply hakai'ing a normal human sized character with 2-B durability. So the raw power when empowered by Chaos Heart is 2-B. It scales to durability because one, he actually tanks the destruction of the multiverse and his AP and durability do share the same power source.

okay, so it doesnt matter whether it's EE or not, as long as it destroys the multiverse and they are stated to be able to survive it? in other words, surviving an EE attack that can destroy a 2-B area does scale to your durability?

@DDM why exactly? This sounds very much like the reason why we don't give people a resistance to their own time stop, because they don't get affected in the first place.

Another thing is that the Void doesn't just EE, it also literally recreates it. Which is still and AP feat. Also, it expands and literally devours the multiverse. Also, I already said that it is literally the same power source being the Chaos Heart that's empowering Super Dimentio and the Void respectively.

well that is not stated anywhere on Dimentio's, Chaos Hearts' and Count Bleck's profiles. So Count Bleck and Dimentio has tanked the void recreating 2-B multiverses or it was stated they could? i thought it just said they could survive the void erasing every universe.

They could survive the destruction, as Dimentio was also going to recreate the multiverse in his own image after the destruction. Also, they were both physically empowered by the Chaos Heart, and it was also their mean presence while merging with the Chaos Heart that was empowering the Void.

I feel Dimentio is too a specific of a case to be used here as a general example. Because even though he was using EE, the main crux for his AP and durability scaling to 2-B is because of the Chaos Heart empowering him to that level of power to do the feat in the first place. If he wasn't 2-B, the chaos heart would've destroyed him just by being amped by it.

There's much more to Dimentio's 2-B justification besides his EE void. And im 99% sure I pointed this out before as well.

Again, nothing about this is mentioned anywhere on Dimentio's profile, all it says is that he is 2-B for surviving his void, and that his void bypasses durability and has existance erasure.

Nothing is mentioned about Dimentio's durability other than his EE void.

Back