• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who (Hopefully Final) Revisions

Yes, but maybe he should have a separate key with it. It's difficult enough reading the profile as it is.

Does anything else need to be talked about or has everything been concluded?

I'm not sure. The Master stuff should be a different thread entirely.

Oh, yeah, there's the Reality Bomb stuff. But I'll bring it up in the Dalek Revision Thread.

I still think the TARDIS should have tier 1 range. It could travel to universes in such an unpredictable manner not even the black guardian could track it

It couldn't. It moved along the universe with a randomiser. The TARDIS has trouble going to alternate universes.

How are they relevant?

Also that's iobnly thanks to the Time Lords existing

It's mentioned without the Time Lords you can't wander to other universes

I was talking about when the Time Lords were still alive.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

I've proved that's not true and is just speculation from people on spacebattles who read Time's Champio. Idk why that's still there.

I'm also pretty sure people are made into or born as champions, they're not created.

That could also be Non-Physical Interaction.

It is fairly bad, such as being "vastly inferior" to the Guardians and almost all of her abilities being unsourced.

They can, but are they able to destroy them (instead of transferring their energy forms) and directly manipulate them?

Uh, I couldn't find any direct feats of the guardians killing eternals, but apparently the time lords accidentally killed them during the time war as collateral damages.

Also, is this plot manipulation?

At that, the Doctor jumped up from the table and placed his hands on her shoulders. `Melaphyre, you must believe me when I tell you that I wish there was another way. But you, and Anastasia ― even the Archimage, who's responsible for all of this ― have other lives, and this is nothing more than an elaborate fiction, written using techniques that have no place in any universe.' He sat down again and continued, his tone softer. 'How long have you known your Chancellor and majordomo?'

That'd also be Non-Physical Interaction and the ability to kill Non-Corporeal beings.

If The Doctor did this. I need more context, though.

Sure. Do you have statements of this? I remember The Doctor also transforming Eternals to humans.

The doctor isn't the one with the plot manip feat, it's an elder god who did it. Tho it would probably only be that specific elder god to get plot manip.

The doctor was the one with the feat of turning eternals to humans.

I mean theoretically guardians could kill eternals via scaling to time lords but it's not really void manip in a direct sense

Ok.

In The Parting of The Ways, Rose drew energy from the Time Vortex by looking into the Heart of the TARDIS. So, maybe, but I'm not sure it'd amount to anything.

Every TARDIS should also have Low Complex Multiversal range for traveling through the Time Vortex.

Back