• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who (Hopefully Final) Revisions

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm doing this all at once so I don't have to create multiple Doctor Who revisions. There have been lots, and hopefully—for both myself and everyone—this will be my last. Also, I'm going to ask that this discussion isn't bogged down by talk about The Guardians. Save it for later.

Sontarans (Completed)
The Sontaran page should be set out like a civilization, first and foremost. Secondly, their page in general needs a revision.

Powers and Abilities
The Sontarans should have duplication. They are a warrior race essentially dedicated to war, as such they have to clone millions of soldiers in a single batch.

• DOCTOR: The Sontarans are the finest soldiers in the galaxy, dedicated to a life of warfare. A clone race, grown in batches of millions with only one weakness.
  • DOCTOR: Sontaran. Clone warrior race. Factory produced, whole legions at a time. Two genders is a bit further than he can count.
  • STRAX: Sir, do not discuss my reproductive cycle in front of enemy girls. It's embarrassing.
  • DOCTOR: Typical middle child of six million.
  • 'You saw how difficult these were to kill. Besides, they're a cloned species; every one of their incubation complexes can produce up to a million hatchlings in four minutes. Fortunately for most of us, they're so wrapped up in a blood feud with the Rutan Host that they don't really have the opportunity to turn their attention to anyone else, though quite a few races have been caught in the crossfire from time to time.'
  • BORUSA: It's not just a question of breeding, surely?
  • DOCTOR: Oh, but it is, it is, I assure you, Chancellor, it is. They're a cloned species, you see. They can multiply at the rate of a million every four minutes. Shall we go?
Some Sontarans can also be gene-spliced for specific purposes. For example, Strax can produce milk.

• STRAX: I have gene-spliced myself for all nursing duties. I can produce magnificent quantities of lactic fluid.
Sontaran ships have many missing abilities. For example, heat shields of mere scout ships can briefly block out radiation from stars, and other types carry tractor beams and meson cannons.

• The dancing mantle of solar eruptions that concealed Sol's core would conceal the cruiser—if he could fly that close... For a brief time—for perhaps twenty seconds—his starship's image would disappear from the screens of the pursuit ships. And if, during that time, he escaped in the scout ship...? Coldly, Linx calculated the risks. The little scout vessel, stored in the cruiser's underpod, was an inadequate ship. Its heat shields had not been devised to withstand solar temperatures. Its motors were comparatively puny, too—they might not pull the ship clear of Sol's gravity.
  • ADJUTANT: Fleet Marshal Stabb. Report - Rutan scouts attacking hijacked gravity sphere have been utterly destroyed.
  • FLEET MARSHAL STABB: Good, Adjutant. Good! And the gravity sphere? Is it intact?
  • ADJUTANT: Caught in our tractor beam, sir.
  • (While banging his swagger stick down for emphasis)
  • FLEET MARSHAL STABB: Then bring the Doctor to me!
  • ADJUTANT: Immediately, Fleet Marshal, sir.
  • Meson cannons: Standard Sontaran ship-mounted weapons, essentially like an open-ended particle accelerator using mesons.
Ships can exit realspace to travel at FTL speeds

• The computer-enhanced starbow shrank and faded from the forward viewer as the laws of physics reasserted themselves once the Goban-class-III gunship was back in realspace. It was a disorientating experience, but the refreshing energy burn Lieutenant Loxx had taken made the warp jump pass more easily for him. The steady repetition of the distress signal from somewhere out in the diamond-scattered blackness was a point of focus and purpose, however, and one which demanded concentration.
Sontaran weaponry can mentally control humans

• BLOODAXE: He has stout-heart, this one, sire. He speaks not a word.
  • IRONGRON: Good. A fair measure for you, Linx.
  • (Linx takes his ray gun and points it at Eric, who stops cringing.)
  • IRONGRON: Well, come on, Linx. Have at him.
  • LINX: Ask what you wish.
  • IRONGRON: Eh? But you've done nothing.
  • LINX: This is a key. I have unlocked your prisoner's mind. Question him.
  • IRONGRON: How many men guard Sir Edward's castle?
  • ERIC: There are but ten, old men for the most part.
Can ressurect humans and heal injuries with medical technology

• (A short time later, Clara is lying on a table while Strax uses a device. The Tardis is parked in the corner of the room.)
  • LATIMER: That green woman said she was dead. How can she be alive now?
  • STRAX: This technology has capacities and abilities beyond anything your puny human mind could possibly understand. Try not to worry.
  • He drew a stubby tubular device from his belt. 'But to defeat it we had best be on our guard.' He aimed the device at Stavv's leg. 'The tissue rectifier will heal your wound. Then together we shall hunt down this craven creature.'
They also have time travel, teleportation technology with transmats, forcefields, cloaking (Time of The Doctor) and hypnotism. I'll only put quotes for hypnotism because anyone who's watched New Doctor Who should know what I'm talking about.

• Sharma sat dejectedly on a workbench, focusing his mind away from the aches and pains from the injuries he'd sustained recently, while the Doctor stitched the long gash in the side of his head. Nur glared from across the room, eyes narrowed as if sighting a weapon. 'What you did wasn't your fault,' the Doctor told him, though he suspected it was more for Nur's benefit. 'It's standard Sontaran procedure to subject captives to a repeated ocular stimulus focusing neuronic activity in the brain centres that control autonomous function. It suppresses independent high-brain thought and leaves the victim extremely susceptible to suggestion.' 'You mean, he was hypnotized?' Nur scoffed. 'That's one way of looking at it. The Sontaran method is purely physiological, though; identifying the brain's electrochemical responses to external stimuli and then exploiting them.' He tied off the thread and handed Sharma an ice pack retrieved from a specimen freezer. 'If hypnotism is the equivalent of nicely inviting someone to invest in your business, the Sontaran version is more akin to sticking a gun to your head and demanding your money or your life.'
Lastly, the Warsong is designed to terraform whole planets and integrate beings into itself.

Physical Stats/Weaponry
The Sontarans are consistently far superior to Time Lords in strength, with one soldier even knocking out an off guard Judoon Soldier, who are physically comparable to Ogrons and served as their direct rivals in the mercenary buisness. On one occasion, The Doctor is unable to fight a Sontaran directly and has to exploit his inexperience in Earth's lower gravity.

• DOCTOR: I hope not. I'm going to try and tire him out. He's pretty unwieldy, for all his strength, and he's not used to Earth's gravity. The thing is, if I can get him exhausted, he'll have to go back to his ship to reenergise. Are you with me?
The gravity of their home is significantly higher than the likes of Earth and Gallifrey; in Sarah Jane's Adventures, Sontar has 6x higher gravity than Earth, while its moon (which the Sontarans are bred on to bolster their strength) has even stronger gravity. According to The Doctor, a Sontaran would weigh several tons in their natural environment, and they have enough strength to bend metal bars.

• DOCTOR: Well, in his own environment he weighs several tons. Fortunately his muscles have been designed for load bearing rather than leverage.
  • DOCTOR: Yes, well, he'd have looked even stranger if he hadn't been wearing space armour. He comes from a planet where the surface gravity is many times than of Earth.
  • What was your favorite?' the mother asked as they brushed past the Doctor. He couldn't help hesitating to find out. The answer surprised him. 'The Strong Man,' the boy said. 'He was awesome. The way he can bend those metal bars. And lift those heavy weights. What about when he picked that man up with one hand because the man said it was all a trick and the weights weren't really heavy?'
The Sontarans also have consistent Small Building level feats. For example, one Sontaran was able to tank a several kilometer fall into lava, post-21st Century Soldiers from Lords of the Storm have bullet-proof armour, and another charges through a concrete wall with ease.

• Narrator: But he stopped mid scentence, a curious look in his eyes. He turned away to look again at the dimly lit rock ceiling kilometres above them. The smooth surface lit by the glow of the lava.
  • Papas: What is that?
  • Doctor: We've not time to gawp, lets get moving.
  • Narrator: They ran but, Stepehn couldn't help turning back looking up all that way to the one dark spot in the rock ceiling, the vent from which they'd fallen, where he saw an object in freefall, all the way from the surface, accelerating due to a gravity of something like 10m per second squared increasing in speed all those kilometres down, coming down the vent like a bullet.
  • Sharma recalled enough of his arrival at the station to know that no human weapon would affect the trooper. Stun blasts had simply shown no visible effect, while bullets merely bounced from their armour. The Sontarans' weapons were very effective against the humans, however, and they obviously knew it.
  • The Doctor tried to kick the alien away with his left foot while hanging on with both hands, but the trooper ignored the impacts on its heavy helmet. White-knuckled, the Doctor strained to pull himself up, but could already feel his sticky palms slip around the rung while his throat was raw from a hoarse cry that was inaudible in the howling wind. A bloom of sparks suddenly splashed across the Sontaran's helmet, to the accompaniment of the harsh rattle of Sharma's machine pistol. The shots ricocheting around had no chance of penetrating the Sontaran's armour, and one burrowed bloodily through the Doctor's calf, but the force of the impacts was enough to startle the trooper into loosening its grip.
  • The heavy running steps were getting louder with proximity, presumably because the gravity that felt normal to Turlough was but a fraction of that which was normal to the Sontarans. He dragged himself along the cement wall, taking a few deep breaths to start his run off again, but then stopped as something metallic rattled against his shoulder. It was some sort of drainpipe leading up to the typically flat roof. Grasping it firmly, Turlough rattled the pipe around a little to test its strength. The Sontarans were only under half their normal gravity, but they still each weighed about three times as much as he did, so perhaps this pipe might bear him, but not them. It certainly felt just about right. 'Halt!' The arrival of the Sontarans made up his mind for him.
Sontaran weaponry is also capable of instantly disintegrating Bane Soldiers in Sarah Jane Adventures. As you can see here, the Bane are far larger and more bulbous than humans and Sontarans. Also, Vrag managed to tear the head off a Raston Warrior Robot, who can tank Cyber-guns, with the very very last bit of his strength.

• Only Vrag was left on his feet. Five javelins had pierced his body, and his shoulder was bleeding from a sword slash, but he refused to die. The Raston Warrior Robot appeared beside his swaying form. It drew its sword arm back for the final stroke - and Vrag's great leathery hands sprang out and seized it by the throat. The robot struggled wildly, but Vrag's hands tightened in a death-grip. With a final paroxysm of dying strength, Vrag wrenched the head from the robot's body and hurled it from him. The headless robot stood swaying for a moment and then toppled over. A moment later Vrag crashed to the blood-soaked ground beside his enemy. The Doctor ran over, skirting the mangled bodies of the dead Sontaran troopers. Vrag opened his eyes and saw the Doctor kneeling beside him. Feebly he gasped, 'I thank you, Doctor.' The Doctor looked down at him. 'Thank me? Why?' 'You trapped me - but you gave me a true warrior's death. I killed that thing, did I not?' The Doctor looked at the headless Raston Warrior Robot. 'Oh, yes. If it's any consolation, you won.' Vrag's thin lips twisted in the rare Sontaran smile. His head fell back. The Doctor straightened up and saw the Fifth Doctor beside him, looking sadly around at the scene of carnage.
Firepower/Stellar Engineering
It's not just flagships that can destroy the Earth, pretty much any Sontaran ship can. For example, a mere warhead that can be strapped to Sontaran Soliders can destroy planets. Their mere nuclear cannons for ground campaigns can produce 10 billion megatons (10 petatons).

• SERGEANT MEZZ: It is a single honour to be invited to watch over the passing out of the academy.
  • FLEET MARSHAL STABB: No, no. Can't hear you. Louder. Louder!
  • SERGEANT MEZZ: I was saying, your eminence, it is an honour to attend such a magnificent muster of Sontaran...
  • FLEET MARSHAL STABB: Eardrums got blown out at the battle of Jerrick Zero. Ten billion megatons of nuclear cannon fire. Can you imagine that, Thurr?
Also, Battle Spheres carry enough armament to reduce a planet to "less than dust", and the self-destruction of later combat ships can take destroy small planetoids, while fleets can devastate planetary systems.

• FLEET MARSHAL STABB: Posthumously. Second, the moment that the Witch Guards destroy the three remaining members of the Sontaran mission to Samur, the three thousand cobalt-headed missiles carried by this battle sphere will blast the wretched planet below to less than dust.
  • Now, virtually any combat ship that self-destructed could take a mass the size of a small planetoid with it, and in a few notable cases the 'self'-destruction of a warfleet had resulted in the devastation of planetary systems.
According to Lords of the Storm, whole star systems have been destroyed in the war with the Sontarans and the Rutan, who are less powerful but have more resources than the former. This is consistent, as they rearranged the alignment of their whole solar system to make their sun revolve around their home planet.

• The war between the Sontarans and the Rutans has been raging for millennia. Billions have died and whole star systems have been obliterated in the conflict. Now, finally, one side may have victory within its grasp.
  • "None," Tayre replied, "our sun revolves around our home planet." Galileo felt as though he had been punched in the stomach. "You are mistaken!" he snapped. "That is not possible. Worlds must revolve around suns. I know it to be so." "Sontarans are never mistaken," Tayre hissed ominously. "We have rearranged our solar system more logically. The Sontaran Imperator decreed it." "No." Galileo shook his head. "Worlds revolve around suns. I say it is so."
Sontaran ships also have massive range. They can fire missiles at ships from millions of miles away and scan millions of miles of space or half-way across the quadrant.

• And why, he went on, had the Sontarans gone to such lengths to cover their tracks? Why, indeed, had they boarded the station? If they had simply wished to destroy it they could have aimed missiles from a million miles away.
  • Then his sensors detected the asteroid belt. Unchartable as icebergs, drifting forever through the dark inter-stellar void, the asteroids formed a rag ged arc millions of miles across. Some—Linx knew—would be vast mountains of rock and iron and ice. Others were probably no bigger than a single grain of sand.
  • There would be great glory in punishing the enemy for this outrage, he thought with relish. None of these reflections distracted him from punching up the displays of his passive sensors. Such a battle as had been reported would be putting out enough energy for him to track across half the quadrant without giving away his position by sending out active sensor transmissions
Weeping Angels (Completed)
The angels should be Subsonic. Even from this distance, they could move across a whole building in the timespan of one blink. The main ability of the Angels is quantum-locking.

• DOCTOR [on screen]: The lonely assassins, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the universe, or very nearly, and they have survived this long because they have the most perfect defence system ever evolved. They are quantum-locked. They don't exist when they're being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature, they freeze into rock. No choice. It's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing, they literally turn to stone. And you can't kill a stone. Of course, a stone can't kill you either. But then you turn your head away, then you blink, and oh yes it can.
Medusa, who has the same power for an inverted function, has the ability to quantum-lock beings, trapping them in time. Also, images of Weeping Angels can become Angels themselves, absorb potential energy as well as life energy (as the profile mentions), and convert beings into other angels.

• DOCTOR: Yes. Hang on. (reads) That which holds the image of an angel becomes itself an angel.
It should be noted that the Statue of Liberty could become a Weeping Angel. Also, they have the ability to mentally manipulate and contact people, fly, crawl on walls.

In their true forms, the angels could survive falling from space.

• DOCTOR: Thank you. Let's find the stairs before this goes out, eh? And then, for our fallen Angel.
  • GABY: Fallen Angel? What do you mean?
  • DOCTOR: Well, we know how it got here now.
  • JOEL: You've lost me.
  • DOCTOR: Piero's story, the quarry. Isn't it obvious?
  • GABY: Things haven't really been obvious since we booked a trip to the Sistine Chapel.
  • DOCTOR: Ah, stairs. Come on.
  • GABY: So? DOCTOR: Well, the Weeping Angel must have fallen to Earth, you see, long ago. Outside your curriculum, Joel. We're talking pre-history. It didn't plan to be here, it got trapped, sucked into the sediment that eventually became the marble in the quarry.
  • GABY: But the heat, the pressure needed to form marble.
  • DOCTOR: Yes, it must have been in absolute torment for millennia.
Eternals and Chronovores
Basically, the Chronovores should have all the powers here. I've checked, and they're right. I just don't have the time or effort to put it all together. The two races are actually equal in power, or similar

• In a brilliant flash and disorientating shift of being, Paul found himself in another, quite different region of the hyper-reality, floating before a huge and resplendent crystal-grown city: the City of theEternals. Or what had once been a city. Paul looked on as the same, searing flames which had scorched the Chronovore's home engulfed and disfigured that of the Eternals. For a moment, Paul searched frantically through the fallen towers and broken walkways of the structure, but, as the flames started to grow nearer to him, he found no resident, living or otherwise. As he floated fast and high above the mounting inferno, a fierce dread took root within his heart; the lands had been destroyed anddesolated, and still he had no answer for their destruction. Butsomehow he knew where to find the truth. For the second time since his arrival in the higher dimensions, Paul felt himself shift through the seams that separated the different fabrics of reality and his eyes opened onto a battlefield. War, in all its horror, was raging within the heavens.As he looked down, up, and in all the directions available tojourney within the Six-Fold Realm, Paul saw death and horror. On theone side, he saw the Chronovores, led by their matriarch Lillith, howling in fury and springing their dark, sharp bodies across hyperspace-time, consuming the obstacles in their paths. Then Paul saw their opposition: the Eternals, twisting in space like shining drops ofmisty water, who, under the commanding presence of their patriarch, Sadok, scattered themselves in and out of existence, their morphic natures avoiding and colliding against the attacks of their brother andenemy race. The two groups spun about in a tempest of light and darkness, silence and sound, their muted cries rising up towards Paul: the heatedbattle cry. of the Chronovore; the defiant screech of the Eternal; the howl of lamentation for the countless already fallen on both sides. Paul wanted to close out the carnage but could not; his senses were too aware.
Both Eternals and Chronovores are Time-Sensitives, meaning they can percieve the flow of time

• There were few races in the cosmos with the time sensitivity necessary for the operation of the Bucephalus. Legions, of course; Tharils, Chronovores, their cousins, the Eternals, the Transient Beings and, of course, the Time Lords. The Doctor was torn: should he tell him the truth, and face the inevitable consequences? But Tegan could now shatter the web of time.
Eternals
According to The Doctor, the Eternals exist outside the realm of "moment-to-moment", rendering them immortal, experience no physical sensatio, and (although this could be more metaphorical than literal) are devoid of true substance. This is consistent with the episode Enlightenment, where the Eternals exist in the realm of eternity rather than time.

• STRIKER: You are a Time Lord. A lord of time. Are there lords in such a small domain?
  • DOCTOR: And where do you function?
  • STRIKER: Eternity.
  • SAILOR: Marker buoy, sir, coming up on the starboard bow.
  • STRIKER: The endless wastes of eternity.
Elektra, an Eternal, was able to shred matter down to the Quark level with her screams.

• And then Elektra realised what they meant ― what they intended to do. She screamed her defiance, her cries tearing through the vortex, powerful enough to shred matter down to the quark level. But to the Council of Guardians it was nothing more than a summer breeze.
Due to being energy based-beings, Eternals cannot be destroyed, only transferred. In The Quantum Archangel, they're also said to be made of the same stuff that the universe is constructed from.

• MARRINER: You don't understand. They were not lost. They transferred.
  • TEGAN: They were saved?
  • MARRINER: They transferred home.
  • WRACK: They're out of the race. They're like me. We do not exist in time, therefore there is no moment of time that can see us cease to be. We are Eternals. They'll survive, merely transfer. You Ephemerals are different. You die so easily. Shall we see? One of the crew, perhaps.
  • "What!" Ruath exclaimed. "But Agonal was merely a disembodied energy matrix, a spirit, he - "
  • He was with her now, his body conjoining with the radiant aura which surrounded her. Eternals and Chronovores were built from matrices of exotic particles, resonating superstrings that gave them power and majesty, and Elektra gasped as those matrices intertwined. But their feelings... were there particles for that? If there weren't, then Elektra and Prometheus would create them.
The Eternals can pull any being out of anywhere in time-space and read minds.

• STRIKER: They were selected from the relevant period of Earth history.
  • DOCTOR: But why? I mean, it's not just to sail the ships, is it. No, of course not. You need their minds, human minds.
  • STRIKER: Human?
  • DOCTOR: Ephemeral, then. From any planet, any galaxy, any time. The minds of living beings. You depend on them.
  • STRIKER: We are Eternals. You presume to think we depend upon the Ephemeral mind with all our power, our technology?
  • DOCTOR: And I wonder where you got it from, all your technology. Mind you, if you can pick Earth beings from nineteenth century England, from the Athens of Pericles, from the Ch'in dynasty, I suppose you can just as easily pick the minds of more advanced beings from other galaxies.
  • STRIKER: Correct.
  • TURLOUGH: You've forgotten your room? Some of them can mind-read. We've got to be very careful. [...]
  • DOCTOR: Parasites! That's what Eternals are. You feed on living minds, you use them as blueprints.
Banished the Carrionites to another dimension

• MARTHA: Right then, it's my turn. I know how to do this. I name thee Carrionite! What did I do wrong? Was it the finger?
  • LILITH: The power of a name works only once. Observe. I gaze upon this bag of bones and now I name thee Martha Jones.
  • (Martha falls backwards into the Doctor's arms.)
  • DOCTOR: What have you done?
  • LILITH: Only sleeping, alas. It's curious. The name has less impact. She's somehow out of her time. And as for you, Sir Doctor. Fascinating. There is no name. Why would a man hide his title in such despair? Oh, but look. There's still one word with the power that aches.
  • DOCTOR: The naming won't work on me.
  • LILITH: But your heart grows cold. The north wind blows and carries down the distant Rose.
  • DOCTOR: Oh, big mistake. Because that name keeps me fighting. The Carrionites vanished. Where did you go?
  • LILITH: The Eternals found the right word to banish us into deep darkness.
  • 'All right,' he said, 'cards on the table. Your lot don't exist any more. Your people were banished to the deep darkness by the Eternals when your endless, stupid war with the Carrionites threatened to bring this universe and countless others crashing about your... well, I would say ears if you had any. 'Point is you didn't know when to stop, did you? And so the Eternals kicked you out. The only reason they didn't find your little group was because you were already under the earth, dormant. You've been there for thousands of years, that tiny speck of consciousness that kept you alive waiting and waiting for humankind to get clever enough to kick-start your resurrection. You've become legends on this planet, part of folklore. You've seeped into the nightmares of a thousand generations of children.'
An Eternal is capable of moving through time and space and appearing in dreams.

• "Well, he's trans-dimensional: he can move through time and space prettymuch as he likes. Vanish from one planet, reappear on another. Makes him hard to catch."
Conclusion

Sontarans (Completed)
Here's how I think it should be set out

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Projection, Explosion Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Healing, Resurrection | Same as before, plus Spaceflight, FTL Travel, Dimensional Travel, Time Travel, Forcefield, Light Manipulation (Can produce hardlight holograms), Invisibility, Duplication, Biological Manipulation (Can gene-splice soldiers to give them various traits and memories), Radiation Manipulation, Memory Manipulation (Cam transfer memories to clones), Metal Manipulation with Cordolaine Field (Can force copper to expand), Earth Manipulation and Fusionism with the Warsong (The Warsong is designed to terraform whole planets and integrate beings into itself), Air Manipulation, Resistance to Heat Manipulation and Radiation Manipulation

Civilization Type: Interstellar Civilizatio (The Sontaran Empire consists of many clone worlds, battle forges, throne planets and conquered mega-systems)

Kardashev Level: Between Type 0 and Type II (Can manipulate the entire orbit of their own Solar System to place their homeworld as the central body, around which the other celestial bodies revolve. However, their true source of power is unknown, but implied to be further along than the Humanity in the 21st century)

Age: Varies (According to multiple accounts, the Sontaran-Rutan War has lasted tens of thousands of years before early human history, if not millions)

Population: Billions (During their war with the Rutans, the Sontarans lost billions of soldiers on their side, which should be far surpassed by their total population. A single cloning batch produces millions upon millions of soldiers, and clone planets can produce billions)

Attack Potency: Small Building level (Far stronger than the Time Lords and hail from a world with significantly higher gravity; one soldier knocked out a Judoon Soldier, who are physically comparable to Ogrons and served as their direct rivals in the past. Sontaran blasters can vaporize Banes, who are far larger and more robust than humans, and destroy walls) | Multi-Continent level (Sontaran cannons can produce ten billion megatons of nuclear fire. Later into their war with the Rutans, both sides could destroy small planetoids and devastate planets by self-destructing) to Planet level (Mere battle spheres contain enough armament to reduce planets to "less than dust", eschatomic warheads can destroy planets. According to The Doctor, Staal's flagship could "blast [the Earth] out of the sky"), possibly Solar System level (Rearranged their solar system to make their homeworld its central body. Their war with the Rutans has obliterated whole star systems)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (According to The Doctor, a Sontaran weighs several tons in their natural environment, can bend steel bars. Vrag, a Sontaran commander, tore the head off a Raston Warrior robot while on the verge of death)

Power Source: Unknown

Industrial Capacity: A single cloning facility can produce up to a million Sontarans in four minutes, and a single planet contains hundreds, if not thousands of factories, which is substantiated by The Doctor's claim that an Earth-sized planet could create billions of clones. Seemingly produce enough weapons and ships to keep up with their enormous population of Sontarans, in addition to their war-effort against the Rutans.

Military Prowess: The Sontarans are a military-based civilization, who are at almost constant war with the Rutans for thousands, if not millions of years. According to Linx, the Sontaran Military Academy have hatchings of a million cadets at each muster parade, allowing them to sustain enormous casualties on all battle fronts. Fleets are capable of performing extremely complex manoeuvres, and even 4-D pincer movements in conjunction with the Rutans.

Eternals/Chronovores
Eternals: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, 2, and 3; Their true forms are energy matrices composed of superstrings and exotic particles that cannot be destroyed, only transferred), Acausality (Type 4; Native to the Six-Fold Realm. Said to exist beyond moment-to-moment, and consider the realm of time to be small compared to their eternity), Higher-Dimensional Existence, possibly Nonexistent Physiology (According to The Doctor, they are devoid of any true substance), Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, Dimensional Travel (Can travel between the universe, Time Vortex and Six-Fold Realm), Deconstruction (Elektra, an Eternal, was able to shred matter down to the Quark level with her screams), Telepathy, Telekinesis, BFR (Banished the Carrionites to the deep darkness. Can pull beings from anywhere in time and space), Clairvoyance

Chronovores: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, 2, and 3; Their true forms are energy matrices composed of superstrings and exotic particles that cannot be destroyed, only transferred), Flight, Acausality (Type 4; Exist above and outside of time, unaffected by temporal paradoxes), Higher-Dimensional Existence (Composed of sixth-dimensional matrices), Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, Dimensional Travel (Can travel between the Time Vortex and Six-Fold Realm. If summoned into the universe, they can move between alternate dimensions), Power Nullification (Jammed a TARDIS' ability to move in and out of the Time Vortex), Deconstruction (Elektra, an Eternal, was able to shred matter down to the Quark level with her screams), Existence Erasure and Age Manipulation (Described as the gardeners of the multiverse, who weed out alternate universes. Forced millions of universes into a state of heat death, can devour time and age beings to death), Biological Manipulation (Made The Monk's mouth disappear), Clairvoyance

Weeping Angels (Completed)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Time Manipulation (Can send people backwards in time through touch. While observed, they are quantum-locked in time), Energy Manipulation, Size Manipulation (Can shrink and grow to their normal size), Life and Energy Absorption (By sending people back in time, they draw upon the potential energy of a life that didn't occur. Can drain the life from humans, reducing them to dust, and draw upon electricty and radiation. According to The Doctor, they could feast upon the power of his TARDIS), Manipulation Technological Manipulation (Changed a lock to be deadlock sealed), Enhanced Senses (Can see in the dark), Sound Manipulation ("Angel Bob" stole the voice of one of the clerics and used his voice to talk to the Doctor), Mind Manipulation (Manipulated the locals of an Italian village to free itself), Immersion (Can inhabit images), Transformation (An image of an angel will transform into an angel itself. Staring into the eyes of an angel transforms humans in a matter of minutes) and Power Bestowal (An Angel had the power to spread its powers to an ordinary statue by touching it), Regenerationn (High-Mid; Reformed after being blown to pieces.), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3 and 6), Telepathy, Illusion Creation (Can trick people into thinking that their body parts are stone)

Attack Potency: Varies (Can seemingly take the form of virtually any type of statue). Typically Wall level (Even while heavily weakened by starvation, Weeping Angels can easily snap human necks and break bones. Multiple starved angels destroyed wooden pillars), up to Large Building level (The largest Weeping Angel seen was the Statue of Liberty). Can bypass conventional durability with Life Absorption and Transformation

Speed: Below Average Human (Can't move when being observed). Subsonic+ when not observed (Fast enough to move across large distances in the space of a single blink)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 (The Angels were very strong, being able to break through steel doors, force magnetised wheels to turn and snap victims' necks without difficulty), possibly higher (Four Angels could rock the TARDIS back and forth, shaking the inside of it as well. Four angels outright lifted the TARDIS)

Durability: Varies. Wall level (Seemingly a normal statue physically; can be damaged by bullets and grenades, although these angels were starving), up to Large Building level. Unknow when not observed (Survived falling through space in the past)

This is probably fine.

You should ask the active and experienced members listed in the Doctor Who verse page to comment here though.

Great work (Though i'd note snapping necks isn't Class 1 anymore)

Curiously tho haven't Weeping Angels been oneshot before (If so it could be something since I remember Slitheen and Judoon doing it)

@Zach Let's save that for later, and I don't remember that feat in any novel, although I've only read like half of them. Also, her range is the same as the TARDIS, the after-universe (which she didn't even go to) thing was done via transmat.

@Hellbeast I'm not sure. I'll look into this.

Despite manipulating space, it hasn't shown that kind of range. Even in The Quantum Archangel, it had difficulty going to alternate universes.

I agree with the changes.

Also, Angels have:

I'm going to make a calc to find the speed mentioned above. Also the Angels that took damaged from grenades and such were said to be starving.

The sonic screwdriver could also make deadlock seals, so Technological Manipulation seems more likely, and quite consistent.

It still seems their stone form is as durable as regular stone.

I still think the TARDIS not having tier 1 range makes no sense. Like, it can literally go to realm chronovores exist in. And to and from the celestial toymaker's realm.

Now that I think about it, The Doctor should have Low Complex Multiversal range for transversing the Time Vortex, which is the 5th Dimension.

The Toyroom is more a construct that CT can blow up at will.

TARDISes can't move directly through, only slip past chinks. The Doctor's TARDIS first bypassed the barrier because it was deregistered.

They don't go around the 11-D wall, they go through gaps and weak points.

So should this be applied, or does it need more input first?

I'm not sure. Probably not, since they seem relatively uncontroversial. I might do a Reality Bomb section on this thread that could be controversial.

No, these characters were in the universe at the time.

Okay. No problem. Is there anything left to do here?

I'm going to argue that the Reality Bomb should be High 3-A instead of 3-A and 2-A via Chain Reaction.

The Reality Bomb cancels the electrical field of atoms. Davros' plan was to use the Reality Bomb at full power to create a wavelength that would destroy the universe and enter all the others through a rift in the Medusa Cascade.

Basically, this one attack was going to destroy infinite universes if it entered a rift to all of them, which requires infinite energy. Nothing suggests the attack was going to be amped, in fact it's the opposite.

Even in parallel universes, the wave still just destroys matter, it doesn't affect time-space.

• ROSE: Trust me. We need the Doctor more than ever. I've, I've been pulled across from a different universe because every single universe is in danger. It's coming, Donna. It's coming from across the stars and nothing can stop it.
  • ROSE: I thought it was just the Doctor we needed, but it's the both of you. The Doctor and Donna Noble, together, to stop the stars from going out.

Irrelevant, since harming them doesn't require range, even if they are abstractions.

Back