• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who (Hopefully Final) Revisions

Apparently she's in this one as well.

Speaking of pics, the Six-Fold God and the Grace's pics aren't canonical, or related to either of them at all. This is a canonical image of the Grace, and the Six-Fold God is implied to look like all of the Guardians, but working in tandem.

It's not even fan art of the Six-Fold God. It's a fan art of an omnipotent Deity.

They still look like the 6 of them together.

Oh. It's late so I missed that.

Oh, one interesting thing about the celestial Toymaker

Not only does he puppet and keep the daleks Alice, but he claims they were always his favorite "toys" (Trick or treat story in tales of terror)

Uh... then I'm not sure what to use for TSFG pic tbh

Oh

I just realized

'The world solidified around us, like water turning to ice.

Squeezing out the magick. But, like an ice cube, there were little

cracks and bubbles. Psi was the last magick to survive, perhaps

because it was the least impossible, the closest to science. The

residue of psi became a network of ley lines, stretching through

the universe in improbable directions.

'It's still there.'

Going by this statements of time lords removing magic

Psionics is actually a Form OF magic (just a more scientific form)

So

Wouldn't Psionics users like the master, Sutekh, Anubis, etc get magic?

The Master more uses hypnotism, I believe, and technically all Time Lords are telepathic, even more so in Rassilon's era. So they might scale as well.

Sure.

Ok.

Creation and maybe Reality Warping, since fictional beings explicitly do come into the Land of Fiction.

It has been overcrowded by fictional characters, so not infinite. It's also called a sub-dimension that has its own space-time and fictional energy.

• Maybe even Gabriel and Tanith created it as a by-product of their existence. That doesn't matter. What does is that this phenomenon may have serious repercussions. It has created a gateway between our own reality and a fictional sub-dimension.' Roz had scoffed at that apparently nonsensical idea. Chris had frowned and awaited the Doctor's further information. Bernice had found the concept both a realistic and a chilling one. In answer to her worried question, the Doctor had confirmed that, yes, this alien realm was the one which had once housed that mysterious and deadly place, the Land of Fiction. 'If we don't rectify this fault, the physical laws we know may change beyond recognition.'
  • 'Jason, although I didn't know his name then, had been given control over a unique space-time phenomenon: a place known as the Land of Fiction. Within that Land, he had absolute power. He could manipulate its energies to do whatever he wanted.'
If you want to read this book, go ahead, but I don't recommend reading it even to see feats. It's called Head Games.

Ok. I think some of them rely on draining minds for power. The Guardians are certainly self-sustaining.

BFR is the opposite. I think this is just teleportation.

No on Plot Manipulation. They're just playing games with weaker characters as the chess pieces.

Conceptual Manipulation is fine for removing the Nocturne and music/endless probability from the universe. Probability Manipulation isn't, he just removed it by killing that thing. How did they restore these concepts at the end of the comic? Time travel?

Also apparently the hand of omega is a glove that (amongst other features) gives the wearer super-strength, and if it scaled to omega that would mean the doctor has high 1-C striking strength with prep time.

Omega is Low 2-C, potentially higher, which likely doesn't scale to striking strength because Omega used his will to manipulate that Black Hole. Also, his profile is here, it's just hard to find because there's so many other characters with the same name. He should probably be called Omega (Doctor Who).

Can you give me the Regenerationn quote? I can't find it.

The TARDIS should probably be Nigh-Omniscient.

Probably, but I think it's because the Time Lords were only portrayed as Low 2-C in this episode. It was before concepts like the Eye of Harmony even existed and the Time Lords were portrayed as only having a limited power source in the Time Control Centre.

Back