• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who (Hopefully Final) Revisions

For erasure

TOYMAKER: Doctor, I offer you power. Power to corrupt, to destroy. Think of the exhilaration of that power. Serve me and live. DOCTOR: Never! Never, my friend. You have been defeated. (The Doctor goes into the Tardis.) TOYMAKER: We will see, old man. The game is not yet over. We shall see. (The Toymaker sits down next to the trilogic board, and the Doctor comes out of the Tardis.) DOCTOR: What have you done? Stop meddling with my ship! TOYMAKER: It isn't what I have done, but what you have not done. You must finish the game. You cannot leave here until you have. DOCTOR: Your infantile behaviour is beyond a joke. No. Of course, I mustn't. You very nearly caught me then. TOYMAKER: Make your last move, Doctor. Make your move. DOCTOR: But if I do, this place vanishes. TOYMAKER: And then you have won completely. DOCTOR: And if this place vanishes, then the Tardis and the rest of us, will vanish also. TOYMAKER: Correct. That is the price of success. Make your last move, Doctor. Make your last move.

I suppose that makes sense. But the Toyroom didn't actually, vanish, it blew up.

I think we didn't add it because it happened once and was never really expanded on.

Uh

How do we quantify the black guardians stuff with vampires because

Apparently a group of vampires DEFEATED THE TIME LORDS

Yhey seem to get beaten quite a lot lmao

Time Lords are the biggest jobbersman

If anything though that backs up the Guardians being miles above the Time Lords

Which Vampires and how? I don't disagree with Guardians > Time Lords, it's even suggested the Chronovores are like gods to them, but context is important.

Apparently the Chronovores as a collective, including Kronos, are above them. As are the Eternals and Swimmers.

The Great Vampires never defeated the Time Lords, they challenged them with their Regenerationn, and could be defeated by War TARDISes.

Creating something doesn't mean a character has all its powers. Plus, the Great Vampires are actually from an alternate universe.

I found the full context. He might be talking about Great Vampires, but it's baseless speculation in the first place.

• "Good point, Tegan. You're starting to think like a scientist. No, the Undead don't evolve as such. They still obey the physical laws that were laid down for them in the first few seconds of the universe. They're the sort of beast that the Black Guardian delights in, creatures with random flaws and perfections. Yes, I think it would take an intelligence like his to put in that bit about the full moon. However, none of this gets us over this moat."

Why do so many elder gods have a "favored species"?

Black Guardian has vampires, white guardian has time lords, Toymaker has daleks, The Great Intellegence has... yetis, for some reason

Does anyone need me for anything?

Zach, calm down a little. No offence.

Make a new revision of The Master. You can even talk to me on my wall for help.

Giving it an intelligence section, maybe.

That was The Master's War TARDIS, which was also heavily upgraded in the timeline that the Quantum Archangel made.

Why?

New Regenerationn system has regen from conceptual destruction being high godly

Azzy already accepted elder gods having mid godly for regenerating from it

She could feel Prometheus' mind convulsing in agony, reaching out for her in a single long moment of need, before he ceased to exist. Before he ceased to ever have existed. The time vortex turned inside out as it came to terms with its fundamental nature being disturbed, before finally calming down into the blackness of the darker strata.

Existence erasure for six fold god and maybe guardians?

It's Lillith with two Ls (seemingly in-keeping with Kronos) and she's the matriarch of the Chronovores, as well as Elektra's mum, not the Carrionite named Lilith that we see in The Shakespeare Code.

• It will be an abomination, anathema to the Ancient Covenants, protested Lillith, matriarch of the Chronovores, as she presented her petition to the Six-Fold-God. Elektra watched silently, body and mind bound by the godlike forces that swirled all around them.

Oh

So the succubus/alien Lilith only appears in the Shakespeare episode and in tales of terror and in both she's basically unquantifiable.

Uh, BTW, Sutekh pic is kinda bad

Back