• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who (Hopefully Final) Revisions

All of the Elder Gods did.

I already addressed that. You keep forgetting that the stories are portrayed differently between Faction Paradox series and Virgin/BBC Novels, with some exceptions, such as Cold Fusio and So Vile a Si. Christmas on a Rational Planet just adds more confusion.

I don't think they should be trillions of years old. While Fenric claims the universe is a speck that ends in the blink of an eye, there's no indication he's actually experienced it.

The Determinant is fine, I suppose.

Actually, I'm not so sure any more. He says it's his favourite toy, but that doesn't mean he outright built it or has all of its hax.

He also considers his trapped beings to be toys, yet he didn't make them.

Also, it can exist outside his realm.

Also the guy who went insane from looking at an elder god also became unconditionally obedient towards it

...which means the doctor has some pretty damn good mindhax resistance

Well, are those weird statue things the true form of the gods of ragnarok? Because they apoear human elsewhere

Also I think the profiles are still unlocked so you can add magic

We're not told, so we shouldn't make anything up. They don't seem to make anyone else insane in any form.

Would you mind doing it?

Tell me here when if I should unlock any profiles and when you are done editing them.

Actually

I STILL think the celestial Toymaker should have all dalek powers

Tales of terror not only states he keeps them alive but he directly controls and has the encounters between them and the doctor

Bump, the Toymaker sonds like really should have Dalek powers given his nature

And the Doctor with the Key to Time should have most powers of the guardians

Well everything except for abstract existence and large size and immortality. Everything that isn't just a part of their nature

Which ironically means the doctor would have all dalek powers

BFR is fine.

What's the exact quote that suggests he has all of the Daleks' powers?

[SPOILERS] Not trying to change the topic, but... on the last episode (12x02, Spyfall part 2), the Master revealed that he just BURNED UP entire Gallifrey to ashes. He destroyed the whole Time Lord civilization because they lied to him. How? Well, he's got his own TARDIS.

Should we discuss how he made it? Or maybe even an upgrade for him based on this new absurd feat? Also, a minnor change needed. New face for The Master, so, I guess we should add a new picture for him.

By the way, we have a new alien race too, The Kasaavin.

That's probably for another thread, also we don't know it was with his TARDIS. It could've been, but that's never stated.

Yeah. Perception Manipulation for him is good. Although he should already got this just by having a TARDIS as equipment. Oh, he needs a Shrink Gun too.

I still think we should upgrade The Dalek's Reality Bomb to AT LEAST 2-A, considering Davros said especifically that the Bomb would affect not just every parallel universe, but every dimension. They were clearly separeted.

Also, they were on Time Lord level of technology. High 1-C for Reality Bomb seems reasonable for me.

I'd call the TSCE Limited Matter Manipulation and Size Manip

Also I'd add Power Null for the Laser Screwdriver nullifying Missy and 10's regen

@TakatoBlue He already has this ability on his profile, it's called the Tissue Compression Eliminator iirc, he's used it in classic who before.

Back