• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes.

TARDISes can just make water/food, or make technology capable of making water/food.
  • COMPUTER: More valuable than the total sum of any currency. Living metal. Bespoke engineering. Whatever machine you require, this system will build it.

• DOCTOR: Architectural Reconfiguration System. It reconstructs particles according to your needs.
  • GREGOR: A machine that makes machines?
  • DOCTOR: Yes, basically. What are you doing? No, no, don't. Don't!
You have to remember that Eyes of Harmony are perpetual energy sources. Unlimited energy and advanced mass-energy conversion technology = unlimited basic resources. That's not to say a TARDIS can manufacture anything, though.

so if we make a Canon extended key

Would the enemy be treated like the higher narratives of SCP?

Wasn’t there something like doctor who has no canon is it because there’s too much lore material. That’s why?

also did anyone other than the time lords and the daleks participate in the time war (I believe you said humans did but what other races?)

Wasn’t there something like doctor who has no canon is it because there’s too much lore material. That’s why?
They don't have the license for many things, they can't even call Time lords as Time lords, but as great houses, although Asura is going to do something about it.
also did anyone other than the time lords and the daleks participate in the time war (I believe you said humans did but what other races?)
Yes, but they were altered by the effect of the war, The Khan's Sisters(A magic based sub-faction of the Time Lords) and forced the Great Vampires to serve as weapons by opening a hole within the Web of Time to Spiral Yssgaroth iirc

They don't have the license for many things, they can't even call Time lords as Time lords, but as great houses, although Asura is going to do something about it.

Yes, but they were altered by the effect of the war, The Khan's Sisters(A magic based sub-faction of the Time Lords) and forced the Great Vampires to serve as weapons by opening a hole within the Web of Time to Spiral Yssgaroth iirc

how does the web of time work?

what does it do, didn’t the daleks make their own version?

although whatever the daleks made, was it just a knockoff version of the time lords tech. (Their versions were worse? Or were there any that were better?)

Basically it is a big spider web made by the time lords, in this way it kept the past stable, Present and future in that way the Time Lords would always be the supreme race but the Daleks took advantage of the fact that Gallifrey was weakened and stole the plans to create their own eye of harmony, which allowed them to create his own web that Daleks would dominate, in this way both tried to expand their webs into the other web to be able to rewrite each other in the Time War

Basically it is a big spider web made by the time lords, in this way it kept the past stable, Present and future in that way the Time Lords would always be the supreme race but the Daleks took advantage of the fact that Gallifrey was weakened and stole the plans to create their own eye of harmony, which allowed them to create his own web that Daleks would dominate, in this way both tried to expand their webs into the other web to be able to rewrite each other in the Time War

but is dalek version of these time lord tech just a knockoff version

I'm planning to make an enemy profile blog (though not a profile itself). The problem is mainly the sheer amount of content.

Anyway, I have the story (plus virtually every FP story). There's multiple references to meta-fiction and transcendentalism (I'll even put one of my favourite below), but this story presents this as something hardly conclusive. It's more of a proposal, and I honestly don't even think it's enough for a possibly rating.

Here's a scene where an aspect of The Enemy flicks reality like a page to erase someone.
  • The Were-Crows took to the sky, their screams bleaching it white. Higher they flew. Higher still. And there they multiplied. And again. Wheeling and knotting together in rows. Becoming a scrawl across the sky. To Fen they looked like symbols. Strange hieroglyphs – alien yet somehow familiar. Realisation burned away what was left of her sanity and she fell back on the grass beneath a mockery of language. Words written backwards. She stared up and, for a short time, her eyes met with the final aspect of The Enemy. A cosmic giant, one finger of one hand pressed to its sneering lips. Hush. Feeding off fiction. Forever hungry for new worlds to consume. Reality flicked to the left. And she was gone.
It's worth noting that Dalek Empire didn't have the Doctor Who license until after it came out.

Last edited:
I'm planning to make an enemy profile blog (though not a profile itself). The problem is mainly the sheer amount of content.

Anyway, I have the story (plus virtually every FP story). There's multiple references to meta-fiction and transcendentalism (I'll even put one of my favourite below), but this story presents this as something hardly conclusive. It's more of a proposal, and I honestly don't even think it's enough for a possibly rating.

Here's a scene where an aspect of The Enemy flicks reality like a page to erase someone.
  • The Were-Crows took to the sky, their screams bleaching it white. Higher they flew. Higher still. And there they multiplied. And again. Wheeling and knotting together in rows. Becoming a scrawl across the sky. To Fen they looked like symbols. Strange hieroglyphs – alien yet somehow familiar. Realisation burned away what was left of her sanity and she fell back on the grass beneath a mockery of language. Words written backwards. She stared up and, for a short time, her eyes met with the final aspect of The Enemy. A cosmic giant, one finger of one hand pressed to its sneering lips. Hush. Feeding off fiction. Forever hungry for new worlds to consume. Reality flicked to the left. And she was gone.
Fine, but would it count as Plot Hax?
It's worth noting that Dalek Empire didn't have the Doctor Who license until after it came out.
I don't know what it has to be with what i said

interesting things from "The Cosmology of the Spiral Politic"

essentially Time lords can't really see, intervene or affect their futures and pasts, basically a type 2 acasuality
Screenshot-2023-01-07-13-27-14-478-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg

and the void that exists between universes will require an infinite/immeasurable speed to move
Screenshot-2023-01-07-13-37-23-190-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg

interesting things from "The Cosmology of the Spiral Politic"

essentially Time lords can't really see, intervene or affect their futures and pasts, basically a type 2 acasuality
Screenshot-2023-01-07-13-27-14-478-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg

and the void that exists between universes will require an infinite/immeasurable speed to move
Screenshot-2023-01-07-13-37-23-190-com-google-android-apps-docs.jpg
So timelords can’t affect type 2 acausality.

but can they deal with people immune to the grandfather paradox aka type 1?

how does their acasuality type 4 work?

So timelords can’t affect type 2 acausality.
they can but it's ******* hard
but can they deal with people immune to the grandfather paradox aka type 1?
yes, during the time war they stole the continuity bomb and others tech
how does their acasuality type 4 work?
they are not affected by the changes or causality unlike the other creatures because they are basically stuck in the story as if Rassilon had built a temporal armor around them.

They also present manipulating time lord history as quite difficult in Gallifrey: Weapon of Choice and The Book of the War. But it's way easier in the Time War era.

The Doctor also uses this relationship with time to move more quickly in slowed down time by force of will in Emancipation of the Daleks.

As for the void requiring immeasurable speed, I think that should definitely be case-by-case.

we remove matches when revisions are accepted, not before they're even out

Dimension tiering is case-by-case due to huge amounts of inconsistency and anti-feats (meaning huge downgrades across the board).

Time Lord, Sontaran, Dalek (including Pre-Time War, Time War, and Post Time War profiles) and Cybermen expansions, upgrades and downgrades.

Pre-Time War TARDIS durability downgrade (Star level pre-time war, Solar System level during the Time War and beyond). Plus, Kinetic Extrapolator downgrade.

More profiles.

Lots and lots of new p&a additions.

Dimension tiering is case-by-case due to huge amounts of inconsistency and anti-feats (meaning huge downgrades across the board).

Time Lord, Sontaran, Dalek (including Pre-Time War, Time War, and Post Time War profiles) and Cybermen expansions, upgrades and downgrades.

Pre-Time War TARDIS durability downgrade (Star level pre-time war, Solar System level during the Time War and beyond). Plus, Kinetic Extrapolator downgrade.

More profiles.

Lots and lots of new p&a additions.
Basically this, in addition to the fact that I plan to update the page of the verse to include the derived series Images and a sub-description of them

You can't properly change a fixed point in time, but you can sometimes sabotage one before it's ever made.

This is why there's so many fixed points in the human and Dalek timelines, but there's still genuine stakes that they could be destroyed in the past.

However, fixed events become fixed when someone becomes aware of it. So if I figured out you killed me from a book title (creating a fixed event) and then travelled back in time to kill you before that could happen, the universe would break because I contravened something that's a fixed event from the perspective of my subjective timeline.

On the other hand, massive (as in Eye of Harmony level) sources of power like Sutekh and the Eye of Time from that Dalek game have enough power to override established history and mess with fixed events. There's also times where time corridors and paradoxes can do this (like The Mutant Phase and Day of the Daleks).

Last edited:
Is there no way to change a fixed point in time.
Yes, what ByAsura said, but if you want to get serious you just have to tear out the anchor and start from Zero again
also could the flood infect the doctor? (Aka the mars thing, I don’t want to see what a flood infected doctor looked like)
Theoretically yes, although I don't remember much of the chapter

There's a few proposed origins.

One is that they were basically the Time Lords of their own dying universe who escaped and were granted insane levels of power due to the different physical laws of N-Space. Or they existed in the pre-universe, and the new physical laws created by the Time Lords anchoring history is what gave them that power. Another proposes that they were made by a singular being (but everyone ignores that one because it's been retconned to hell and back). Then we have a different source saying that all of them came from a collection of universes in the outer multiverse or something (I can't fully remember, but I think it's from White Darkness).

There's a few proposed origins.

One is that they were basically the Time Lords of their own dying universe who escaped and were granted insane levels of power due to the different physical laws of N-Space. Or they existed in the pre-universe, and the new physical laws created by the Time Lords anchoring history is what gave them that power. Another proposes that they were made by a singular being (but everyone ignores that one because it's been retconned to hell and back).
So long story short they owe their powers or existence to the time lords

Back