• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do recall a similar statement from either the Gallifrey audios or the NDA series. I'll look into both since I have them.

Infinity Doctors is a completely alternate universe.

Weird ass shit from Happy Endings.
  • The sensor buoys placed around the dimension of fictional icons report that the former Land of Fiction is still a void, as we rendered it.’ ‘Perhaps now would be a good time to reform it, and annex it to the Matrix.’ The corner of Spandrell’s mouth twitched. ‘Historically, the Land of Fiction has always been part of the Matrix.’ Romana looked at him seriously. ‘If I start talking like that, you must shoot me, Spandrell. Forget the Land. What’s next?’
The last part seems like a joke, but annexing it is possible for them.

I'm planning that for the Sontarans (and Rutans, but they don't exist yet), so yeah, I might as well do that for Rassilon.

Removing dimensional tiering/revising cosmology to some degree (i.e, the Low 1-C Chronovores might become 2-C/Low 2-C).
Currently the reason for Chronovores's tier 1 is just a higher dimensional existence at best, but don't they can consume time itself in the vortex?

They don't consume the Time Vortex, or even portions of it. They inhabit the vortex and subsist on matter from Calabi-Yau Space, and prune alternate realities.

In fact, just a small portion of the Vortex made the Eternals (their equals) mortal.

It wasn't radiation. It was a tiny portion of the Vortex itself contained within a crystal.

Also, why would radiation even be superior to the entire dimension that produces it?

They don't consume the Time Vortex, or even portions of it. They inhabit the vortex and subsist on matter from Calabi-Yau Space, and prune alternate realities.

In fact, just a small portion of the Vortex made the Eternals (their equals) mortal.
But they can manipulate darkheart, which was used by the Master to manipulate the entire time Vortex

Plus, that's not even how it works.

The Darkheart is basically a glorified portal merely used to transmit energy through the vortex and from the vortex itself, which can be harnessed to make very surgical alterations. And The Master had to mod it.
  • Koschei nodded, and tapped the console with his fingertips. ‘That is exactly what this Darkheart is being used for. It is drawing energy from the space/time vortex –’ he nodded towards the heart of the greyness’– to maintain a temporal stasis of the human morphogenetic fields here, so that no ageing can take place.’
  • That the Darkheart offered a portal into the space/time vortex was clear, but it was a one-way journey. Energy could be transmitted into the portal, or conduit as he thought it should be more accurately termed, but it couldn’t reach out and snatch things through.
  • ‘You mean you don’t?’ Koschei tutted softly. ‘Even the Chronovores have their off days. This Darkheart was constructed by them – or, more accurately, the creatures which evolved into them. It was intended to nurture and feed ailing, injured and infant Chronovores with energy from the vortex, before they moved to their current plane. It could deliver nourishing energy to any place and time in which one of them was stranded and weak. It can, of course, still deliver energy, but now there are no Chronovores on this plane to absorb it.’ The Doctor gaped, turning on his heel to survey the surroundings. ‘Then this is all a healing device?’ ‘It was. It can directly affect past, present or future events, but very
  • Koschei smiled faintly, and shook his head. ‘On the contrary, my dear Doctor, it will be a very precise use of time. Once my TARDIS’s basic structure is imposed on the Darkheart, the Darkheart will, in essence, become my TARDIS. I will be able to configure and manipulate the vortex itself with surgical precision. In many ways, my TARDIS and I will be part of the vortex, simultaneously existing in every point in space and time. Omniscient, and omnipotent. Now imagine it: epidemics, war, random violence, negligence, these are things without purpose. Imagine if there were no more of such things – only peace and harmony: everyone fitting neatly into his or her place in the universe. Then, no more failures. No more deaths without purpose. No more –’
Speaking of Darkheart, should we create a weapon profile for that and the Lux Aeterna?
Sure on the darkheart, but making one on the Lux Aeterna would be like making one on the sun.

Last edited:
To give a better idea, here's a quote from the novel.

TL;DR The Master was using it as an energy weapon to blow up shit through any point in time-space.
  • ‘Before the Chronovores evolved into their current plane, they existed in time, as part of it, but with the ability to move through time as we move across space. At that point in their development, they fed on pure energy, the raw power at the hearts of stars. Even they, however, were not immune to their own types of sickness or injury; and that’s where the Darkheart comes in. It was designed and built by those ancestors of the Chronovores, to nourish their young, and feed the sick or injured who could not feed themselves. Since the species could be found at any point in time, the Darkheart contains the ability to project that energy to wherever and whenever it may be needed.’
  • ‘It’s an energy conduit. I know the direction and quantity of energy can be varied, but –’ Koschei shook his head, like a teacher correcting a liked but talentless pupil. ‘My dear Terrell, you will have a very long time to wait for results if this is the best you can do. All you’re really doing is exploiting a simple side effect of the Darkheart’s operation. The true power. . . That still eludes you, does it not?’ ‘And I suppose you can do better.’ ‘Of course,’ Koschei scoffed, as if the question was insulting to his skills. ‘The Darkheart was, after all, designed to transmit vast energies around the Cosmos. I would suggest you use it as such.
  • ‘Pick a more specific target.’ ‘A target?’ ‘Come now, Mr Terrell,’ Koschei said wearily, ‘you are experienced in the use of power as a tool, or a weapon, are you not? Select a spatial location – a station, comet. . . Even a planet.’
  • ‘Target Terileptus then.’ Vacano activated the output junctions in sequence. ‘Power is flowing, sir. Output coordinates set, and terminals are energized.’
  • As a foaming breaker swamps a coral outcrop, Time flooded Terileptus. The clouds flickered through infinite combinations in the wink of an eye. Beneath them, colours shifted as deserts and jungles undulated around each other amidst wildly oscillating seas. Golden static of volcanic activity spattered across the face of the planet as the landmasses flowed and mixed like oil paints stirred on a palette. Strained beyond its capacity, the crust began to split, amber scars of magma slashing across the surface. Terileptus disintegrated, flying apart in a spreading cloud of molten rock. The light had returned to normal even before Terrell’s instinctive blink had fully closed his eyes. The monoliths stood impassively, the gold tracing quite still now, while the greyness in the core had shrunk to its usual indistinct ball. He steadied himself against a wall, the sudden rush having left him feeling quite breathless. He fumbled for his communicator. ‘Did it work?’ ‘I’m not sure, sir. There was a power surge, but then nothing.’ There was a long pause. ‘I’ve checked the visualizer function, and can’t find the target. It appears to have worked.’

Also, there are many profiles that need to be rework, as many of them look terrible, especially higher-dimensional beings. Many abilities need to be justified like Guardians's High-God's regeneration, the current one sounds like resistance to existence erasure to me

There's some shit about the Land of Fiction in Escape from Reality.

In the official summary, it's explicitly outside reality and the Time Vortex.
  • Pursued by a squadron of Dalek assault ships, the Master's only hope is to abandon the space-time vortex and flee into an altogether different reality: a realm of fiction.
However, The Master can still travel in his TARDIS through the automatic controls and telepathic circuits.

It's described as a pocket reality, but also a group of sub-dimensions separated by a void. The Daleks claim the Greek myth sub-dimension has no known structure or energy pattern, but is massless with infinite boundaries (infinite size, basically).

According to both the Daleks and The Master, TLoF doesn't conform to any scientific principles. The Master even has to explain to one of the fictional Greek Gods what physics are in N-Space. At the start of the story, The Master states that Dalek battlecomputers think in 5-D. The Shadow also claims that the Daleks are engrained in logic and fact, but TLoF's weaponry is so beyond reality, logic and fact that it can destroy them.

The worst part of TLoF is limbo, where all characters dwell before they're given life by their creators. It's described as an endless, featureless plain. According to The Master, he only experienced a few days of planning outside Limbo while a person inside experienced 30 years.

We know for a fact that there's

I think this is Low 2-C or 2-C, quite likely High 2-C given the sheer number of realms in TLoF.

Edit: High 2-C, possibly 2-A. It's explained that there's a reality per version/iteration of Sherlock Holmes (it's also stated that The Master took thousands upon thousands of different books each from a different Moriarty, who exists in most Sherlock Holmes' dimensions), and The Master says his story has been spread across countless galaxies. He later says TLoF characters have been brought to life by an infinite multiverse of imaginations. However, The Master was able to reduce the number of Watsons to 3.

Last edited:
Also, that blog has some stuff about higher-dimensional creatures that are viewed lower-dimensional beings like painting, which means all 5-D or 6-D creatures must be Low 1-C, even have an abstract existence stuff

So a thought, I think we should make two power pages, one for Block Transfer Computation and one for Quantum Mnemonics, where we can fill with quotes and that stuff

Hey oliver I remember the daleks got passed the transduction barriers.

how did they do that? What do you need to get past them?

Also wasn’t it like you need to be at least low 1-C to damage it?

Getting past the Transduction Barriers can be done without AP. It's difficult, but (especially prior to its reinforcement and multiplication right before the Time War) there's chinks in the barrier.

Getting past the Transduction Barriers can be done without AP. It's difficult, but (especially prior to its reinforcement and multiplication right before the Time War) there's chinks in the barrier.

though what AP is needed for brute force?

What types of powers do the transduction barriers protect the time lords from?

High Complex Multiverse level. But I'm revising that.

Practically anything, especially time manipulation and anti-time (the antimatter equivalent to time).

High Complex Multiverse level. But I'm revising that.

Practically anything, especially time manipulation and anti-time (the antimatter equivalent to time).
Bet they can’t protect them from plot hax.

also how do they block teleportation exactly. Couldn’t they just teleport inside

just how do they block practically anything?

They don't exactly specify how, but even TARDIS and Dalek shields can block teleportation. It's worth noting that Star Trek shields do the same, so it's kind of a sci-fi trope.

It's also worth noting that the Daleks already passed through it by travelling through Null-Space in Gallifrey: Time War 4. I can't remember the specifics, unfortunately, but they didn't destroy Gallifrey because they wanted the Eye of Harmony to power their Null-Space technology. Here's a clip.

Deregistered TARDISes/TARDIS technology can too, and even registered TARDISes can slip through directly with immense difficulty.

They don't exactly specify how, but even TARDIS and Dalek shields can block teleportation. It's worth noting that Star Trek shields do the same, so it's kind of a sci-fi trope.

It's also worth noting that the Daleks already passed through it by travelling through Null-Space in Gallifrey: Time War 4. I can't remember the specifics, unfortunately, but they didn't destroy Gallifrey because they wanted the Eye of Harmony to power their Null-Space technology. Here's a clip.

Deregistered TARDISes/TARDIS technology can too, and even registered TARDISes can slip through directly with immense difficulty.

what weapons does a tardis have and is there a limit to the number of rooms it has.

Most are unarmed besides self-destruction, but there's different types of TARDISes. The Master (prior to and after The Quantum Archangel tampered with his timeline as thanks) and Doctor's TARDISes don't technically have weapons, but are capable of attacking to some degree.
  • And it wasn’t as if his TARDIS had any weapons so that he could stand and fight. A peculiar feeling swept over him, a disturbance that only those with a special relationship with time would have sensed. For a second, it was as if there were two of him, two alternate Masters from alternate realities, subtly yet importantly different. Then they combined, with an inevitability not that dissimilar to the materialisation of a TARDIS. Instinctively he turned to the console, not noticing the wholesale changes that had made it more regimented, more military. As far as the Master was concerned his TARDIS was as it had ever been: a fully armed space-time machine.
Regular War TARDISes are armed with chronal torpedoes, chronic tripwires, ghost clusters, parallel beams and living weapons. The only weaponry I recall Battle TARDISes having are time torpedoes, energy weapons and validium shapeshifting.
  • Weapons transmuted from the outer skin of the Battle TARDISes – plain, white lozenges with an outer shell of living metal that could morph into shields, or any number of predetermined gun emplacements.
  • The Dalek ships bloomed into silent balls of flame as the Time Lords followed up with a volley of explosive rounds.
The Tenth Doctor comics and The Dimension Riders present it as unlimited/potentially infinite in terms of space if needed. But that's not the amount of external mass they can contain; Gallifrey: War Room presents containing fully-sized galaxies as the limit, and all TARDISes would need to link their interior pocket dimensions to contain the non-Dalek controlled universe. Similarly, it can't contain the Celestial Toymaker's Toy Room for long in the 13th Doctor comics.

Last edited:
Most are unarmed besides self-destruction, but there's different types of TARDISes. The Master (prior to and after The Quantum Archangel tampered with his timeline as thanks) and Doctor's TARDISes don't technically have weapons, but are capable of attacking to some degree.
  • And it wasn’t as if his TARDIS had any weapons so that he could stand and fight. A peculiar feeling swept over him, a disturbance that only those with a special relationship with time would have sensed. For a second, it was as if there were two of him, two alternate Masters from alternate realities, subtly yet importantly different. Then they combined, with an inevitability not that dissimilar to the materialisation of a TARDIS. Instinctively he turned to the console, not noticing the wholesale changes that had made it more regimented, more military. As far as the Master was concerned his TARDIS was as it had ever been: a fully armed space-time machine.
Regular War TARDISes are armed with chronal torpedoes, chronic tripwires, ghost clusters, parallel beams and living weapons. The only weaponry I recall Battle TARDISes having are time torpedoes, energy weapons and validium shapeshifting.
  • Weapons transmuted from the outer skin of the Battle TARDISes – plain, white lozenges with an outer shell of living metal that could morph into shields, or any number of predetermined gun emplacements.
  • The Dalek ships bloomed into silent balls of flame as the Time Lords followed up with a volley of explosive rounds.
The Tenth Doctor comics and The Dimension Riders present it as unlimited/potentially infinite in terms of space if needed. But that's not the amount of external mass they can contain; Gallifrey: War Room presents containing fully-sized galaxies as the limit, and all TARDISes would need to link their interior pocket dimensions to contain the non-Dalek controlled universe. Similarly, it can't contain the Celestial Toymaker's Toy Room for long in the 13th Doctor comics.

in a tardis is there like a bedroom and other things you would find in a house? Though I wonder where you would get the water and other things necessary?

Back