• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey oliver if the master were somehow arrested and charged in a human court (assume he can’t get out of this one)

what crimes would he be charged with. (Would he get a life sentence?) maybe even death penalty?

death penalty I don't think so, the guy came back from being exterminated by a Dalek court in the 8th doctor movie, so it would be more of the same

death penalty I don't think so, the guy came back from being exterminated by a Dalek court in the 8th doctor movie, so it would be more of the same

not how in killing him, just asking would he be sentenced to death or not?

do you have a list of crimes that the master has committed, if so what crimes has he committed in the DW verse?

do you have a list of crimes that the master has committed, if so what crimes has he committed in the DW verse?
not, but from what I remember the master is a space Hitler, who tried to make us be killed by our descendants from a distant future, he altered all human beings to be teachers, he killed his own race, he created a faction of the Cybermen (no, I'm not referring to the Cybermaster, this was before, when I was missy and another did it again), enslaving several people with mind control, trying to rewrite the multiverse to get part of the Power of Glory or Kronos

not, but from what I remember the master is a space Hitler, who tried to make us be killed by our descendants from a distant future, he altered all human beings to be teachers, he killed his own race, he created a faction of the Cybermen (no, I'm not referring to the Cybermaster, this was before, when I was missy and another did it again), enslaving several people with mind control, trying to rewrite the multiverse to get part of the Power of Glory or Kronos

so if it was possible he definitely would be sentenced to death based on his actions?

The Curator was identical to the 4th Doctor, so there is precedent for this kind of thing.

Was the Curator confirmed to be the 4th regressed or a brand new incarnation entirely?

Nvm, it turns out they can just take the forms of other doctors in general.

Although, we know they're at least a future incarnation.

Mainly, yes. I'm also focusing on general revisions for the lower races and the Daleks.

Are there any upcoming revision projects I should be aware of?

I'm planning something very, very big. But it'll probably arrive in early 2023.

Basically
  • Just boosting overall quality and adding citations.
  • Splitting the Daleks into 4 distinct phases: pre-time war/time lord victorious alterations, restoration empire/post-time lord victorious alterations, time war and new dalek empire(s).
  • Massively revising the Time Lord, Daleks, Cybermen and Sontaran civilization profiles. Especially making them more in-line with current civilization profiles.
  • Giving TARDISes some new shit (like unshielded durability).
  • Removing dimensional tiering/revising cosmology to some degree (i.e, the Low 1-C Chronovores might become 2-C/Low 2-C).
  • Revising my old canonicity thread.
It's like 50% done, but getting exponentially closer since I already have most of the sources/scaling established already.

I feel like for a series that's been running for decades it should have vastly more profiles.

Like Kamen Rider or Marvel level.

Are there any upcoming revision projects I should be aware of?
I plan to create Abslom Daak(AKA the Doomslayer of Daleks) and I'm reading a bit about Rassilon and Romana, I'm looking for a quote about the Time Lords having control of Land of Fiction to see if I can give plot hax to them

I read it once but I don't remember where

I feel like for a series that's been running for decades it should have vastly more profiles.

Like Kamen Rider or Marvel level.
The problem with Doctor Who is that 40% of the characters are simple humans and/or are beings of Races that do not have different personalities or powers.

In addition to the fact that most of the time he only appears once or 5 at best, while others are very dark characters, coming from novels and similar things.

I read it once but I don't remember where
In Head Games, they dismantle it. But it's impermanent.
  • ‘Escaped, initially. Then asked the Time Lords to step in. They dismantled the Land and returned Jason to his proper place and time.’ [...] ‘That was Earth, 1993. Eight years later, fictional forces start flooding into this dimension. The Time Lords didn’t account for that possibility, and somehow Jason is able to act as a conduit for those forces. They tend towards him and he uses them, to do exactly what he wishes in reality.’
If you're thinking of The Doctor resisting its plot manip, though, that's because TLoF was damaged by radiation.

There might be some interesting stuff in Escape from Reality. I just got it.

Last edited:
That reminds me, I need to revise the **** out of Rassilon.
Yeah, He needs a key Matrix Lord and Prime, the guy took control of the Eye of Harmony during Infinity Doctors
In Head Games, they dismantle it. But it's impermanent.
  • ‘Escaped, initially. Then asked the Time Lords to step in. They dismantled the Land and returned Jason to his proper place and time.’ [...] ‘That was Earth, 1993. Eight years later, fictional forces start flooding into this dimension. The Time Lords didn’t account for that possibility, and somehow Jason is able to act as a conduit for those forces. They tend towards him and he uses them, to do exactly what he wishes in reality.’
sounds different from what I remember, Romana was talking more about them annexing that territory to the Web of Time, then someone says that historically TLoF was now part of the WoT
If you're thinking of The Doctor resisting its plot manip, though, that's because TLoF was damaged by radiation.
Yes, I know that
There might be some interesting stuff in Escape from Reality. I just got it.
Good

Back