• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe, maybe not.

It's kind of not really known because the anchoring in those sources was supposed to have affected all of reality since its inception.

What is N-Space though where is it on the map. If the omniverse were a map.
It's inconsistent. In many sources, universes are supposed to be left and right from each other (sideways), while the Time Vortex relative to N-Space is forwards and backwards. So, I'd just say practically anywhere in a limitless single file of universes if you go by that.

However, this is contradicted by The Taking of Planet 5 and some other stories, where it's not really known, impossible to tell due to the nature of infinity, or closer to the core probabilities.

Why is the time vortex so important in doctor who though?

who created it?

and I uh forgot the reason why time lord children have to look into it at a young age.

Either the Time Lords created it in a manner that made it present since the dawn of time, or it was always there as a natural result of the birth of all creation. The latter is the most consistent explanation.

and I uh forgot the reason why time lord children have to look into it at a young age.
Many theories, in Gallifrey there is a hole in it naturally, at first it was used to see the future, but soon realizing that people went crazy, they used it as a kind of initiation to quantify whether or not they were prepared for get the benefits of Time Lords by being able to resist the madness of Infinity information

B95-C828-D-7746-4952-B459-B2-F7-E544-C919.png

it looked so stupid oliver

oliver what is your favorite alien design then?

and your favorite episode of Dr. who? (can be either pre reboot or reboot. reboot referring to 9, 10, and onward)

Also I’d like to see you and me participate in the time war.

although it would be quite a nightmare considering how brutal it was.

though those guns the time lord soldiers used. What were they called?

It's a shame they never took advantage of the War in Heaven wave and regen-if approach during the Last Great Time War. But maybe it was deemed to resource intensive, since the Eye of Harmony was almost constantly on the blink.

It's a shame they never took advantage of the War in Heaven wave and regen-if approach during the Last Great Time War. But maybe it was deemed to resource intensive, since the Eye of Harmony was almost constantly on the blink.
Yeah

I suppose some things would have turned out differently, although then there is the Daleks copying that... considering they already had Skaro's Degenerations and a bunch of other armies, it might have been very horror battle in ground combat.

Also, does anyone find a video game based on the Time War interesting, fighting on the Daleks side or Time Lords side?

Yeah

I suppose some things would have turned out differently, although then there is the Daleks copying that... considering they already had Skaro's Degenerations and a bunch of other armies, it might have been very horror battle in ground combat.

Also, does anyone find a video game based on the Time War interesting, fighting on the Daleks side or Time Lords side?
Did the time lords partifcipate in any other wars other than time war?
Almost no human would. Even Time Lord shock troopers needed time pendants to keep ahead of the Daleks.
Let’s assume you are not human okay

Did the time lords partifcipate in any other wars other than time war?
Lots.

There were multiple Time Wars before the Last Great Time War against the Daleks, fights with the Racnoss, the Great Vampires, the Charon, etc, and multiple early wars as the early Time Lords expanded a now-defunct empire across the cosmos.

Technically, they weren't even Time Lords for most of these.

Honestly, games, books, audios and the TV shows can't really do it justice. The best portrayal I've seen is from some of the comics, like the Clockwise War and Eleventh Doctor: Year 2.

It would be cool though.

Lots.

There were multiple Time Wars before the Last Great Time War against the Daleks, fights with the Racnoss, the Great Vampires, the Charon, etc, and multiple early wars as the early Time Lords expanded a now-defunct empire across the cosmos.

Technically, they weren't even Time Lords for most of these.

Honestly, games, books, audios and the TV shows can't really do it justice. The best portrayal I've seen is from some of the comics, like the Clockwise War and Eleventh Doctor: Year 2.

It would be cool though.
Heard rassilon created an alliance with various different alien races once

Back