• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They could and did. The Last Great Time War and beyond (where they had the opportunity to create new technologies) was by far the Time Lord's strongest point. Even if some sort of weapon was lost to them, they'd just go back into their own history to find it.

It depends on the source, but many claim that it was the time he spent in the Matrix for millions of years before the Last Great Time War.

It depends on the source, but many claim that it was the time he spent in the Matrix for millions of years before the Last Great Time War.
So he went insane sort of

also found the image

0558-D2-E9-E3-AD-4278-8770-BE358-FCA98-AA.jpg

74778-E9-F-3849-4-C7-B-A767-C389-C7706703.jpg

I don’t know why you would make an alliance with a group of beings that want to convert everyone into them.

(apparently Time lord Cybermen proved stronger than even the time war daleks, does this mean they’re smarter and more efficient?)

Basically, they convinced him that they'd reset the universe to their collective image. It was more believable because this was a tiny colony before Rassilon supplied them with technology.

They weren't necessarily better than the Time War Daleks. By this point in linearity (at the end of the universe, and well beyond the Time War), the Daleks had little defence against their power, so the CyberLords could simply travel back in time and avert them.

They also
Basically, they convinced him that they'd reset the universe to their collective image. It was more believable because this was a tiny colony before Rassilon supplied them with technology.

They weren't necessarily better than the Time War Daleks. By this point in linearity (at the end of the universe, and well beyond the Time War), the Daleks had little defence against their power, so the CyberLords could simply travel back in time and avert them.
they even went back in time and turned the previous doctors cyberized.

also how did they beat the borg (I know crossovers are not canon but the cybermen in that crossover I heard behaved exactly like they did in canon) there was a Star Trek doctor who crossover and the borg got destroyed by the cybermen

They allied with The Borg, integrating their technology and superior conversion techniques.

The Cybermen then did a 180 on The Borg, using their own technology to bypass The Borg's shield frequencies.

They blasted the Cyber Flagship with gold dust, and reprogrammed the Cyber-Controller to restore the Borg Collective and self-destruct all Cybermen technology in that universe.

I still don't understand how the Master infiltrated into the damn Matrix in Quantum Archangel
The same way as The Master did in the Sixth Doctor's trial; he found a backdoor that few even believed existed. I think they explain in the novel that he found it during The Deadly Assassin.
I also want to know how does one make a transduction barrier again.

there were four layers I believe, couldn’t they added more than 4?
They did in the lead-up to the Time War.

The interior dimension of TARDISes are grown from coral and reconfigured. The exterior is created by using block-transfer mathematics to literally build a shell from math. They slap in the TARDIS' heart, power source, etc, at some point in or outside of this process.

Much of this takes place in or is connected to a sort of null-space called The Caldera, because it's very difficult to construct a complex space-time event otherwise.

No. TARDISes are expensive.

I'm curious.

If there any possible sign for Low 1-A/1-A Doctor Who? All I know it caps at High 1-B and I feel like maybe there is something that can make it higher.

I'm curious.

If there any possible sign for Low 1-A/1-A Doctor Who? All I know it caps at High 1-B and I feel like maybe there is something that can make it higher.
If you count crossovers, the Glory would be above Marvel, but even that is kinda vagueish (we see Spiderman among the dimensions upheld by the Glory, I think that's it). Plus Marvel is being downgraded.

But crossovers like that aren't considered for scaling, and for good reason.

If you count crossovers, the Glory would be above Marvel, but even that is kinda vagueish (we see Spiderman among the dimensions upheld by the Glory, I think that's it). Plus Marvel is being downgraded.

But crossovers like that aren't considered for scaling, and for good reason.
Oh also where is Marvel being downgraded?

Back