• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rheon Carbines.
  • Rheon carbines are the habitual sidearm of Sontaran forces. Elegant, slim and versatile, the carbine is not just a metal rod that can disintegrate enemies; it is a badge of Sontaran ambition. A simple press of its controls will fire a charged stream of rheon particles that will immediately disintegrate most foes.

Question why do aliens keep invading earth in doctor who

what makes earth and humans so interesting or special enough to invade it?
three things:

1-The earth became a challenge for some non-temporal species due to the legends of abandoned/stolen objects and technology

2-It is a nexus point in history, with the greatest potential that exists, therefore a threat to other species

3-The doctor lives there, so the Daleks and Cybermen want it as a trophy

three things:

1-The earth became a challenge for some non-temporal species due to the legends of abandoned/stolen objects and technology

2-It is a nexus point in history, with the greatest potential that exists, therefore a threat to other species

3-The doctor lives there, so the Daleks and Cybermen want it as a trophy

are humans actually special in doctor who?

though please remember writers are human so obviously they would write that they are special.

though what’s the fictional reason why humans are actually special in doctor who

If humans are not destroyed by the Daleks, at some point they will become the dominant species in the universe and can even suprassed Time Lords.

Then why doctor help them if they will surpass his own race
also doesn’t doctor help other Alien races too?

cause protecting only humans seems speciesist to me
It is not 100%, as it is often said, time is constantly changing, the Daleks and many other races will try to destroy them.

The doctor really loves humanity as he himself says to Clara

"This is also my world. I walk your Earth. I breathe your air"-In the Forest of Night.

He was self-exiled there, he found it cute to talk to humans as an adult to a child showing him the way that he stopped seeing him as an external child and saw him as his own son, that's why he is here to teach us and punish us in some cases, he is basically space jesus christ

he helps other species (More 10th Doctor), he takes human companions to show them what actions they can take for the benefit or misfortune of humanity and had non-human or time lord/lady companions

It is not 100%, as it is often said, time is constantly changing, the Daleks and many other races will try to destroy them.

The doctor really loves humanity as he himself says to Clara

"This is also my world. I walk your Earth. I breathe your air"-In the Forest of Night.

He was self-exiled there, he found it cute to talk to humans as an adult to a child showing him the way that he stopped seeing him as an external child and saw him as his own son, that's why he is here to teach us and punish us in some cases, he is basically space jesus christ

he helps other species (More 10th Doctor), he takes human companions to show them what actions they can take for the benefit or misfortune of humanity and had non-human or time lord/lady companions

Doesn’t he hate humanity sometimes though?

Ninth: said humans were a bunch of stupid apes

sixth: something about pudding brains

Fourth: something about brains too and thinking something like that. He didn’t like their minds or something

Doesn’t he hate humanity sometimes though?

Ninth: said humans were a bunch of stupid apes

sixth: something about pudding brains

Fourth: something about brains too and thinking something like that. He didn’t like their minds or something
yeah, but he takes into account that humanity is millions of years of being the most intelligent race in the galaxy, Xenophobic, corruption, fear and hunger for power are factors to which he refers

griffin who’s that and what hax he has

Memeovore do they kill you by eating the concept of you? I know they eat concepts but couldn’t they just do the same to you. Eat the concept of your existence so boom your dead
Griffin, Dimensional Hands Shattering and Biodata Reprogramming

Not exactly, unless you have AE, it drains all the information and leaves you in a vegetative state when it comes to living organic beings
Also oliver

how many people died in the time war? Estimates?
infinite^Infinite

Also oliver

you might like this doctor who power I made on superpower wiki

agree or disagree?

Any of y'all see the new special?

The Master's Type 75 TARDIS is far more powerful than The Doctor's

The Master's Type 75 TARDIS is far more powerful than The Doctor's
FEQ6T5tXoAcvbHf.jpg

Back